Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: West Virginia, Indiana(open), and North Carolina vote Tuesday May 8th

Can someone point me to a resource where I can find out who the liberty candidates are in nc? I am in cd3.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good luck West Virginia, North Carolina, and especially Indiana!
    “We, as a group, now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable, you have an obligation to do something about it.” - Ron Paul

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'm concerned about our campaigning limitations, but I can try for some Get Out the Vote in the crowds of a few baseball games in the area, as well as the mall. Unfortunately, someone has stolen my yard sign as well as many other Ron Paul signs in the area. Either way, I still believe we can win this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosakaz View Post
    I'm concerned about our campaigning limitations, but I can try for some Get Out the Vote in the crowds of a few baseball games in the area, as well as the mall. Unfortunately, someone has stolen my yard sign as well as many other Ron Paul signs in the area. Either way, I still believe we can win this.
    Where at in WV are you? Not much time left!

I am in the Clarksburg area. I am still in high school and have managed to get a lot of young supporters in my area. I may be able to convince some of my friends to actively campaign close to all of the precincts, and perhaps have others watch the vote counting process.

I am in the Clarksburg area. I am still in high school and have managed to get a lot of young supporters in my area. I may be able to convince some of my friends to actively campaign close to all of the precincts, and perhaps have others watch the vote counting process.
    Don't forget to reminder people to vote for DELEGATES in addition to the Good Doctor! Thanks!

http://wv4ronpaul.com
    Montani Semper Liberi

Warms my heart. That's really good to hear. Be persuasive.. As long as you can help bring in more votes, you're doing great!

Quote Originally Posted by MountaineerBill View Post
    Don't forget to reminder people to vote for DELEGATES in addition to the Good Doctor! Thanks!

http://wv4ronpaul.com
    Delegates!

When can we expect first results?
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    When can we expect first results?
    In NC. The early voting totals will be published around 7:30. It's usually a pretty good representative sample of what will happen the rest of the night on statewide races. Local races for legislative primaries and county commissions will take more time to sort out.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    RonPaulers are going to dominate WV, Indiana, and NC. Make it happen!

Quote Originally Posted by MountaineerBill View Post
    We can't hand anything out at the polls...there's a 300ft limit, which here can put you "down the holler and around the bend".
    Does the restriction on handing out flyers apply to holding large signs with desired delegate names?

Quote Originally Posted by CavortingChicken View Post
    Does the restriction on handing out flyers apply to holding large signs with desired delegate names?
    That should be legal, but all of our delegates are grouped together and have "(Paul)" by there name.

Go to my site (http://www.wv4ronpaul.com) to see a sample ballot (there's a link to one on the 'Delegates' page)
    Montani Semper Liberi

Hey Bill, how do you think we'll do?

Quote Originally Posted by BestVirginia View Post
    Hey Bill, how do you think we'll do?
    I just don't know...I'm getting all tingly being on the ballot and all, but I just don't know. That's why we gotta hit it hard again tomorrow. My feeling is that the only folks that know how the delegate system works is the establishment GOP and us Paulers. I've seen good Paul support, but I have no idea how it's going to go in tomorrow's contest.

Honestly, I could see it going either way. I can't wait...I know I'm going to have a hard time getting to sleep tonight. Win-or-lose, we've done some good work in WV and it will pay off in the future if nothing else.

So keep getting that word out ALL DAY LONG about voting for 22 delegates: 19 At-Large (like me!) and 3 Congressional District delegates!
    Montani Semper Liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallas View Post

West Virginia
    - Google Election Map
    (Semi)Closed Primary. 31 Delegates at stake. Allocation per each Congressional District's election.
    What is meant by "(Semi)Closed"?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

The vast majority of votes that Ron receives tomorrow in West Virginia, Indiana, and North Carolina will be are directly attributable to Ron Paul Grassroots.

The Official Campaign is virtually nonexistent in these three States. Ron Paul has made zero visits in the last month.

Any State that goes North of 20% should be very proud, above 30% of the vote absolutely screaming with joy Tuesday night.

Good Luck West Virginia, Indiana, and West Virginia.... Make us Proud!!!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    What is meant by "(Semi)Closed"?

Republicans and independents (non affiliated) can participate

Quote Originally Posted by seawolf View Post
    The vast majority of votes that Ron receives tomorrow in West Virginia, Indiana, and North Carolina will be are directly attributable to Ron Paul Grassroots.

The Official Campaign is virtually nonexistent in these three States. Ron Paul has made zero visits in the last month.

Any State that goes North of 20% should be very proud, above 30% of the vote absolutely screaming with joy Tuesday night.

Thanks! I know personally that 17 of my friends will be voting for Ron tomorrow, and possibly more depending on anyone I may have persuaded

Quote Originally Posted by seawolf View Post

Thanks for all the well wishes....hopefully WV can pull one off as well as IN and NC!!

It's nighty-night time, gotta hit that poll and wave some signs early in the morn!
    Montani Semper Liberi

Quote Originally Posted by BestVirginia View Post
    Thanks! I know personally that 17 of my friends will be voting for Ron tomorrow, and possibly more depending on anyone I may have persuaded
    WOOH-HOOH! Get those voters in the polls! Alright, now it's bed time.......
    Montani Semper Liberi

What will the ballot look like and how do i know who the RP delegates are? Indiana Voter here

So I'm from West Virginia, but I'm registered as an Indy. Am I allowed to vote for Ron? I never got a clear answer as to what a "semi-closed" primary was.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEnochs View Post
    So I'm from West Virginia, but I'm registered as an Indy. Am I allowed to vote for Ron? I never got a clear answer as to what a "semi-closed" primary was.
    So you wait until the night, the day before the election to ask and not go find out for yourself. Geez, that's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by maskander View Post
    What will the ballot look like and how do i know who the RP delegates are? Indiana Voter here
    I second this request.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

I sure hope all the Romney bot supporters think he's already taken the nomination and don't bother showing up.
    ‎"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." -Einstein

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NC will probably have the biggest turn out of any state in the South so far, because of one big, HUGE issue up for vote.
    A "Marriage Amendment". This means the "conservative Christians" will be turning out in mass force tomorrow, to vote for the amendment as the churches around the state have been very involved and vocal on the issue.

North Carolina could have used one ad from RP's campaign, at least letting them know that he is still in the race...

Quote Originally Posted by maskander View Post
    Look for Ron Paul delegates here:
    http://www.indianaforpaul.org/

west Virginia absentee breakdown. I think it was a closed primary last year? not sure, but it's semi-closed now and quite a few independents voted absentee.
    MARTINSBURG, W.Va. —
    More than 4,100 ballots for Tuesday’s primary election have already been cast by early voters in the Eastern Panhandle, according to Secretary of State Natalie E. Tennant’s office.

As of Monday, 2,357 people voted in Berkeley County, more Republicans (1,122) than Democrats (956). Another 273 residents with no political party affiliation also voted.
    More registered Democrats (658) voted early in Jefferson County than Republicans (439) and another 185 voters with no party affiliation cast ballots, according to Tennant’s office.

In Morgan County, 295 Republicans, 145 Democrat and 73 with no party affiliation cast ballots.

The figures released Monday also include absentee ballots that have been returned by voters, according to Tennant’s office.
    another article. if independents could not vote on the gop presidential ticket last year and they can now, there will be many for RP this time around. assuming they actually vote.
    PARKERSBURG - Polls opened at 6:30 a.m. today and will remain open until 7:30 p.m. for the 2012 primary election in West Virginia.

Wood County has 54,157 residents registered to vote in today's primary; 20,872 Democrats; 21,521 Republicans; 38 Mountain Party; 11,299 no party affiliation; 427 other.

According to the secretary of state's office, there are 1,226,545 eligible voters in West Virginia. 640,888 (52.25 percent) registered Democrat; 352,304 (28.72 percent) Republicans; 1,286 (.10 percent) Mountain Party, and 210,562 (17.17 percent) no party affiliation. There are 21,505 (1.75 percent) registered with another political party.
    Last edited by wetroof; 05-07-2012 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    Look for Ron Paul delegates here:
    http://www.indianaforpaul.org/
    Pick your district from the home page ^^ and then scroll down to see your counties RP supporters for delegates, ONLY vote for them, you can vote for less but not more than what they say on the ballot (Like in my county we can pick 12, but there are only 4 RP Delegates so I will only pick them).
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast