Thread: Global Ron Paul Rally Day

Global Ron Paul Rally Day

We could pick a day that people could hold local Ron Paul Rallies.

It could then be possible to network them together with a conference calls or a website for questions and answers from Ron Paul himself.

I think with today's technology it could be pulled off with little expense to Ron Paul. The expense would lie on the local level and with the different Meet-Up groups or whatever.

My partying days are ancient history. I'm not out several days a week schmoosing it and mingling on the nations college campuses like some people we know. Beside it would give Ron Paul a way to make a speech to thousands on a global scale with out ever having to leave home. Maybe then make a few personal contacts to some of the lucky locations. Or spend a day doing so.

Like I said my partying days are over though I'm pretty sure people around here could pull it off.

Our library has rooms that can be used if they're not already scheduled. We could share Ron Paul speeches on a big screen and meet for a while. Then focus on the global connections.

Others may want to hold a concert and then move on to watching Ron Paul make global connections.

Others may want to meet to discuss Ron Paul's Battle Plans and then move on to the global connections. I think we have a movie theater and a local theater that holds plays that could be rented cheep for such a gathering.

People could just check out what is happening from home, if it was wired up right or linked to a website.

Run a Ron Paul Global Money Bomb the same day too boot!

In the olden days everyone would phone up everyone and parties just sort of worked themselves out or didn't. There was also a lot of information spread by word of mouth.

I just saw this in the battle plan comment section!

On may 10th, this movie will be rereleased in theaters with an all new digital restoration and Dolby 5.1'surround sound!

Got my ticket! I've probably watched the DVD at least three full times in the last few weeks.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Our library has rooms that can be used if they're not already scheduled. We could share Ron Paul speeches on a big screen and meet for a while. Then focus on the global connections.
    So Globalists are invited?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    So Globalists are invited?
    Definitly! The ones that grow from the ground up because they see things they like or ideas they want to copy.

Not that I would want to aid and abet the Globalist that have captured every nations money supplies to rule and dictate from the top down.

Ron Paul is just that kind of man that can lead by example.

If he can get our $#@! together, the world could see and follow, if they wanted, and have their liberty and freedom restored.

In 2008 I remember a lot of interest in Ron Paul globally. I've heard some over the weekend following the Nevada State Convention. Then again some just appeared that way (Рон Пол 2012).

There ist a lot of global interest. Germany, Switzerland, France... they are everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by crashingsux View Post
    There ist a lot of global interest. Germany, Switzerland, France... they are everywhere!
    A true revolution that will continue election or not.

I think this would be awesome.

This is relevant to my interests.