Thread: Paul Wins Nevada and Maine Despite Sabotage Effort

Paul Wins Nevada and Maine Despite Sabotage Effort

Paul Wins Nevada and Maine Despite Sabotage Effort by Republicans

Kurt Nimmo
    Infowars.com
    May 6, 2012

The Republican establishment lost big in Maine on Saturday despite its best efforts to spike the process.

The election held in Augusta, Maine, catapulted Paul supporters to leadership positions, including convention secretary and convention chairman, and shifted the convention away from Romney.

“It was a major symbolic coup for Paul supporters and a bit of a letdown for Mitt Romney, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee. Ironically, Romney’s brother, Scott Romney, was scheduled to deliver the convention’s keynote address on Saturday evening,” the Bangor Daily News reported on Saturday.

The result in Maine underscores the power of the Paul campaign. Paul supporters have also taken control of the party in Iowa and made huge gains in Nevada. Both states are critical swing states. Nevada has the fourth largest Mormon population in the country. Mitt Romney is a Mormon.

Continued support for Paul will undoubtedly spell trouble for Romney and Republicans in November.

Desperate establishment Republicans tried to derail the Paul effort in Maine with dirty tracks, as the video below reveals. Republican operatives had circulated a fake list of Ron Paul convention delegates, but their effort to undermine Ron Paul failed.

original article here:
    http://www.infowars.com/paul-wins-ne...y-republicans/
    I am the spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can you say "winning"???

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Can you say "winning"???
    I am the spoon.

Oh yeah baby!

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

I love what happened today but hate to bring you all back to reality...

The only way Romney does not get the 1144 needed is if he wins less than 41% of the remaining delegates... I just can't bring myself to believe that will happen because it means Ron would have to win 59% the rest of the way- A Win in Texas and/or California might make this possible but I doubt it.

I think our only hope is we have enough stealth delegates that can abstain from voting for Romney.
    Last edited by NoOneButPaul; 05-06-2012 at 07:56 PM.
    It's just an opinion... man...

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!

build the Trojan horse baby and eat the rule book
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am so loving you guys right now! Ron Paul Revolution Give Us Back Our Constitution!

judging by the enormous crowds he's drawn in CA... I'm feeling like he'll take that state, for sure. And I'm meeting more and more Texans that support Paul so I'm feeling pretty confident. :3

Good always wins.