Thread: The Wall Street Journal: Opinion

The Wall Street Journal: Opinion

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...Tabs%3Darticle

Never-mind the Article. It's Tripe,, just more warmongering bull$#@!.
    And aside from the notoriety of the author of this crap,, Go through and read the comments.

Is this the state of what passes for intelligence? WSJ is allegedly a respected news site?
    The fan is on high speed,, and these folks are throwing $#@!.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...Tabs%3Darticle

Never-mind the Article. It's Tripe,, just more warmongering bull$#@!.
    And aside from the notoriety of the author of this crap,, Go through and read the comments.

Is this the state of what passes for intelligence? WSJ is allegedly a respected news site?
    The fan is on high speed,, and these folks are throwing $#@!.
    WSJ has been a bull$#@! propaganda machine for a while now. I still read it on occasion, but it's total neocon "journalism."
    Well, I got Rand started on his campaign (just search around here to see). I advised Thomas Massie before he ran for Congress. I am currently advising 2 liberty campaigns for the state legislature. I ran the war-room and won Minnesota for Ron Paul a few weeks back. There are other things I'm probably forgetting.
    Yet I can't afford $200 to go to a seminar--Matt Collins

The comments are priceless. Sometimes I wonder if Iran would really use a nuke against Israel. Some of Islam's most holiest sites are in Israel.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

Quote Originally Posted by shane77m View Post
    The comments are priceless. Sometimes I wonder if Iran would really use a nuke against Israel. Some of Islam's most holiest sites are in Israel.
    Call it Palestine and piss some people off--it's fun.
    Well, I got Rand started on his campaign (just search around here to see). I advised Thomas Massie before he ran for Congress. I am currently advising 2 liberty campaigns for the state legislature. I ran the war-room and won Minnesota for Ron Paul a few weeks back. There are other things I'm probably forgetting.
    Yet I can't afford $200 to go to a seminar--Matt Collins

Wall Street Journal... part of the War Mongering Manhattan Hive aka NEWS "Umbrella" Corporation.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

You should look at the comments on any Ron Paul/Rand Paul video.