Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vocalist of Original Pokemon Theme Song endorses Ron Paul with New Mix

Vocalist of Original Pokemon Theme Song endorses Ron Paul with New Mix

The Pokemon theme is a perfect song for the Ron Paul Revolution, as he racks up the delegates. Almost all the original lyrics fit as is. I Sang the original theme song in 1998 and thought this would be a great update on a classic. Share if you care. There are MILLIONS of Pokemon fans who'll join the revolution. Go Ron Paul!

Song available for download at
    http://www.reverbnation.com/store/index/artist_1229062

Original video can be seen here
    http://youtu.be/o2e_FUy-3eo

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LMAO. wtf..haha. oh man this brings back memories. Yes I watched Pokemon.

Two thumbs up from me

good song for the video game that's coming.

This is going under my bookmarks!

And to think Cain tried to steal the Pokemon endorsement!

I play this song in a loop - can't stop listening to it!

Anyone care to shop in Paul or make a current one?

Why are the negative comments top rated? People pissed at the changing of a classic, or actual Paul haters?

Not really a fan of the song(Original FTW) but a nice gesture.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Hahaha this is amazing

Love it!

It doesn't sound like the same guy.

Have a beer instead
    Quote Originally Posted by rideurlightning View Post
    No way...I'm gonna cry.

LOL yes! That is awesome!

/pokemonfan
    "It is not we non-interventionists who are isolationists. The real isolationists are those who impose sanctions and embargoes on countries and peoples across the globe because they disagree with the internal and foreign policies of their leaders. The real isolationists are those who choose to use force overseas to promote democracy, rather than seek change through diplomacy, engagement, and by setting a positive example."
    - Ron Paul

meetup.com/ronpaul-88/

GOP NOMINATION OR BUST!!!

UMAD Herman Cain?

Paul is the new Pokemon Candidate!

Someone do a photoshop ASAP!!!

/pokemonfan

If Paul were a Pokemon, I wonder which he would be? I vote Scizor. Cuz' Scizor is the most overpowered pokemon in the entire series! To those unfamiliar with competitive pokemon battling, yes, it is Scizor who is statistically the "strongest" pokemon due to Technician, Bullet Punch, and SKy High attack! If he survives 1 turn for Sword Dance, then his Bullet Bunch of a PRIORITY STAB should OHKO most pokemon in the game before they could attack, with the notable exception of Magnezone.... Anyways, I vote Paul be a pimpin' Scizor!
    Last edited by Lishy; 05-06-2012 at 04:11 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    It doesn't sound like the same guy.
    Really? I think it sounds exactly like him and that was definitely my go to show as a kid.

If Paul were a Pokemon, I wonder which he would be?

Because RP's a dark horse candidate

i still have my pokemon cards =s...

Quote Originally Posted by Lishy View Post

If Paul were a Pokemon, I wonder which he would be?
    I don't know but:

Gingrich:

Romney:

Quote Originally Posted by Lishy View Post
    UMAD Herman Cain?

Paul is the new Pokemon Candidate!

Someone do a photoshop ASAP!!!

/pokemonfan

If Paul were a Pokemon, I wonder which he would be? I vote Scizor. Cuz' Scizor is the most overpowered pokemon in the entire series! To those unfamiliar with competitive pokemon battling, yes, it is Scizor who is statistically the "strongest" pokemon due to Technician, Bullet Punch, and SKy High attack! If he survives 1 turn for Sword Dance, then his Bullet Bunch of a PRIORITY STAB should OHKO most pokemon in the game before they could attack, with the notable exception of Magnezone.... Anyways, I vote Paul be a pimpin' Scizor!
    scizor is quad weak to fire though... yes, it is a great sweeper when there are no fire type moves and/or defensive wallers/stallers in play such as bronzong, etc.

...rmoney as a ditto, lol.
    "It is not we non-interventionists who are isolationists. The real isolationists are those who impose sanctions and embargoes on countries and peoples across the globe because they disagree with the internal and foreign policies of their leaders. The real isolationists are those who choose to use force overseas to promote democracy, rather than seek change through diplomacy, engagement, and by setting a positive example."
    - Ron Paul

meetup.com/ronpaul-88/

GOP NOMINATION OR BUST!!!

ロン·ポールのためのポケモン

Quote Originally Posted by JamesButabi View Post
    Really? I think it sounds exactly like him and that was definitely my go to show as a kid.
    It sounded a little more like it when I heard it playing though my hubby's speakers across the room than it did on mine, and my kids also said it sounds like the guy, so I must defer to Pokemasters.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never played pokeman as a kid, but I got to admit its pretty clever. Completely fits what we are doing.
    Rand Paul 2016

This is awesome. I loved Pokemon when I was younger, and this managed to both bring back good memories and inspire me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

This is awesome!!! I really love it! I've played this version about a gazillion times now!

Nice to see someone that is involved in something that SO many love, openly endorse Ron Paul.

Wow, I missed watching this when I was trying to track delegates earlier.

Very cool!

front page!
    Last edited by sailingaway; 05-06-2012 at 08:55 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast