Thread: Maine GOP convention selects majority slate of Paul delegates to national convention

Maine GOP convention selects majority slate of Paul delegates to national convention

Maine GOP convention selects majority slate of Paul delegates to national convention

Romney supporters pretend a rule was broken, but don't name one.

http://www.therepublic.com/view/stor...e-Republicans/
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    love reading about the Romney whiners making things up.

So, they can't stop the idea whose time has come...

2 states in one weekend plus Virginia 6 and the 13 delegates in Iowa. Biggest victory we've ever had!

THAT's the video you come up with for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post
    2 states in one weekend plus Virginia 6 and the 13 delegates in Iowa. Biggest victory we've ever had!

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Galtic View Post
    So, they can't stop the idea whose time has come...
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win!" (Gandhi)

I think it's really nice, how these old quotes, actually contain a LOT of truth!

For LIBERTY!

Winning
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

Awesome. Thank you to all of those who worked hard in Maine to do this and overcame substancial BS yesterday.
    Proudly in favor of firing Jesse Benton since 2007. Here's a 2008 classic post.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like the comments section:

Hey I think you got this quote wrong. Here is what was really said:

Charles Cragin, a Romney supporter, was whining like a little cry baby after losing his bizarre bid to chair the convention. He said the neo-con wing of the party did everything they could to take over the convention, but all of their sneaky tricks and violation of the rules could not prevent the true Republicans from returning the power of conservatism to the people.

Cragin wiped away the tears that were streaming down his face saying, "I hate Liberty and I hope the Neo-Cons down in Tampa refuse to seat the Conservative branch of the party which is led by the Ron Paul delegation from Maine".

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win!" (Gandhi)

I think it's really nice, how these old quotes, actually contain a LOT of truth!

For LIBERTY!
    As the bible states, there is nothing new under the sun. History repeats itself indefinitely. It's human nature I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    THAT's the video you come up with for this?
    F***ing liberty, how does that work?
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

Great news!
    In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

Don't know about you people, but I've never imagined I will witness something like this in my lifetime...

"When you have no rules, you have anarchy," Cragin said"

Indeed.....?

So when you print out fake slates to dilute the vote, that's fine, but when a majority of the convention controls the convention in the proper manner it's anarchy? Yeah, that makes perfect sense if you're a Romney supporter. Congrats Maine, and thank you for your hard work! My optimism for Ron Paul becoming President is at an all time high right now. Now we just need some primary wins in the next couple months.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.