Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Romney Supporters Caught Making Fake Ron Paul Ballots

Romney Supporters Caught Making Fake Ron Paul Ballots

"Can't get healthcare to our old people, can't educate our young people, but we can bomb the sh*t out of your country alright" - George Carlin

"We're in two wars that are costing us trillions of dollars. Those trillions of dollars should have been left in the economy to build jobs and produce prosperity here at home" - Ron Paul

"We spend 1.5 trillion dollars overseas in wars we don't need to be in and we need to cut there. And then put that money back into our economy here." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

some people are pathetic in their attempts to win.

Cool

the one on the right that is better organized is the legit one!

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy911 View Post
    Is this even legal?

That is so pathetic. I hope Ron calls them out on it in his speech and makes them feel like $#@!.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

the media won't say $#@!, either.
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol @ Romney supporters who decry the "underhandedness" of Ron Paul delegates trying to steal the election. Glass houses.

a closer look at the fake papers.Shame shame...we know their names now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    the one on the right that is better organized is the legit one!
    I believe the one on the right is the legit one ...

The one on the left says 'official ballot'

But the one on the right says 'Authorized and paid for by Ron Paul.....' And I can't quite make up the rest, but I read on some chat feed that the right one was the official one....

So I think the left one is the fake!

Edit; ah, nevermind.. I was too late @ the poster before me

Edit 2; There's a couple of people mentioned on both of the slates............
    Last edited by luctor-et-emergo; 05-05-2012 at 02:23 PM.

They tried the same crap in Colorado. They actually faked 3 slates: the Ron Paul and Santorum unity slate, the Rocky Mountain Gun Owners slate, and the Christian Conservative Values slate. All 3 were visibly close, but with the christian slate they actually used the official logo. Since they did, the christian group is suing the Romney campaign here in Colorado. If the Romney folks in Nevada used the official Ron Paul logo, they might have just opened themselves up for a law suit.
    Thank you for all of your service Ron Paul. You have awakened a great number of liberty minded folks, and inspired many to run for office themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Monotaur View Post
    They tried the same crap in Colorado. They actually faked 3 slates: the Ron Paul and Santorum unity slate, the Rocky Mountain Gun Owners slate, and the Christian Conservative Values slate. All 3 were visibly close, but with the christian slate they actually used the official logo. Since they did, the christian group is suing the Romney campaign here in Colorado. If the Romney folks in Nevada used the official Ron Paul logo, they might have just opened themselves up for a law suit.
    It looks like the official logo. Asshats.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Whoever is trying to sabotage Paul must really like the NDAA, web censorship, and the drug war.. Methinks they actually jerk off to it too!

Call those delegates to task! Ask them to address the convention, explain why they support Paul, and will vote for him.

Anyone send this to Ben Swann?

http://www.facebook.com/BenSwannRealityCheck
    Well, I got Rand started on his campaign (just search around here to see). I advised Thomas Massie before he ran for Congress. I am currently advising 2 liberty campaigns for the state legislature. I ran the war-room and won Minnesota for Ron Paul a few weeks back. There are other things I'm probably forgetting.
    Yet I can't afford $200 to go to a seminar--Matt Collins

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluge View Post
    Anyone send this to Ben Swann?

http://www.facebook.com/BenSwannRealityCheck
    for some reason that reminded me of signaling batman. but it's really not that silly of a comparision, because ben does *a lot* of good.

Hehe, I posted the better image on his wall as someone else had already put up the darker one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mckarnin View Post
    Hehe, I posted the better image on his wall as someone else had already put up the darker one.
    Fantastic! Thanks much, he really seems to latch on to these sorts of stories.
    Well, I got Rand started on his campaign (just search around here to see). I advised Thomas Massie before he ran for Congress. I am currently advising 2 liberty campaigns for the state legislature. I ran the war-room and won Minnesota for Ron Paul a few weeks back. There are other things I'm probably forgetting.
    Yet I can't afford $200 to go to a seminar--Matt Collins

Quote Originally Posted by lasenorita View Post
    "Some of the people who were handing out the phony slate were detained by security officers."

Oops...

This really pisses me off.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

they did this crap in colorado to, they scared!!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monotaur View Post
    yep plus we caught them red handed giving this from the romney campaign table.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

If Ron Paul has no chance at the nomination, why resort to cheating?

Someone track down who printed the fake ballots by using the printer ID microdots on the paper

Did anyone take pictures of every single person handing out those fake slates? We'll need the evidence.

If this goes up high enough in the Romney hierarchy, it could be his Watergate (one can wish!) Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch...
    "There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning.

And that I think, was the handle. That sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave." ~ HST

the one that says official ballot is the fake one... the one that says authorized and paid for by paul is real

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast