Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Romney Supporters Caught Making Fake Ron Paul Ballots

DC #3 on "paid for by"/real ballot: Carl Bunce.
    THE Carl Bunce? For real?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Love the Swann signal! LOL!
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

When things settle down and the whole story of the convention unfolds I bet we'll learn more dirt. There are posts on DailyPaul about Romney people wearing Ron Paul outfits, conducting on-the-spot espionage.

I dont get it, why put James Smack on the fake list, wasnt he an RP guy?

i think they mixed in reals with fakes

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Galtic View Post
    "Some of the people who were handing out the phony slate were detained by security officers."

Oops...
    If this were 1788 they woulda been:

1. Beat the $#@! down
    2. Thrown in jail
    3. Beat the $#@! down again.

Oh and possibly executed. If they had laws like that today, no one would be stupid enough to risk the consequence.
    Last edited by Student Of Paulism; 05-05-2012 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_x View Post
    for some reason that reminded me of signaling batman. but it's really not that silly of a comparision, because ben does *a lot* of good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    That's the one.

Oben Swannobi, we need you!
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

"Protect us from each other, not from our own choices"?

What kind of creepy nonsense is that? Should be obvious that's a fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

I'm so excited they used the campaign's logo. Serious no-no.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    HAHA nice. Total keeper!

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    HAHA nice. Total keeper!
    I did it because incrisingly more and more people on this forum are saying "Call Ben Swann"; "Let Ben Swann know about this"...

This is easier. Just post a picture.(and yes I get waaaay too much free time in the office)
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MozoVote View Post
    When things settle down and the whole story of the convention unfolds I bet we'll learn more dirt. There are posts on DailyPaul about Romney people wearing Ron Paul outfits, conducting on-the-spot espionage.
    Seriously, we need a comprehensive list of Romney's dirty tricks, from top to bottom, so that those of us that are delegates can say why we won't support him in the case that he wins the nom. It would be EPIC to unveil a powerpoint on the convention floor in Tampa for the media to take a peep at. I'm dreaming I know, but, for real.

I did it because incrisingly more and more people on this forum are saying "Call Ben Swann"; "Let Ben Swann know about this"...

This is easier. Just post a picture.(and yes I get waaaay too much free time in the office)
    Sheer genius, partner!

Quote Originally Posted by Student Of Paulism View Post
    If this were 1788 they woulda been:

1. Beat the $#@! down
    2. Thrown in jail
    3. Beat the $#@! down again.

Oh and possibly executed. If they had laws like that today, no one would be stupid enough to risk the consequence.
    It's not that they had laws like that back then, it's just that they had less laws that protected the criminals...lol
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by phx420 View Post
    the one that says official ballot is the fake one... the one that says authorized and paid for by paul is real
    we might call this the matt collins rule! sometimes his "official" threads were self designated

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    we might call this the matt collins rule! sometimes his "official" threads were self designated
    sometimes??!!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    From Ben Swann FB page "about an hour ago":

Sounds like a wild day in both Maine and Nevada. In both states, it appears false slates were circulated. Apparently attempts by Charlie Webster to appoint his own chairman failed and one was nominated from the floor. Paul supporters took the secretary and chairman slots.
    The is so much video coming out of both states. 10 years ago, we never would have even known
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

way to go guys! keep up the good fight!!

It wasnt just dirty Delegate Lists, we'd heard rumors they were PHOTOCOPYING DELEGATE BADGES to IMPERSONATE REAL DELEGATES! We fixed that damn quick!

And yes, I was at the door for about an hour personally checking ID's VS DELEGATE BADGES for those coming and going from the Convention.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

If this is true, someone's gonna get KTFO.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

romney people are accusing ron paul people of doing a false flag attack and blaming it on romney people...

we need to get word out fast before romney people makes the narrative first in the media.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mmfmj View Post
    romney people are accusing ron paul people of doing a false flag attack and blaming it on romney people...

we need to get word out fast before Romney people makes the narrative first in the media.
    wait so let me get this straight. We supposedly got our members to dress overtly in Ron Paul uniforms in multiple states and in some cases fabricating delegate credentials in order to hand out a fake slate that makes it look like Romney is trying to pull a fast one on us? Knowing full well that a stunt like that or even any stunt at this point would get little to no news coverage. This includes previous reports of this happening and no media as a result. Not to mention we caught one on camera and he attempted to have the police tell the recorder that he can not record.

Even if Romney were to come out and accuse us of this I do not think the media can spin it to the point that it is anywere near a reasonable scenario. Not to mention Romney coming after us makes him look week and he will NEVER come out against us in any overt form that the media can see.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Seriously, we need a comprehensive list of Romney's dirty tricks, from top to bottom, so that those of us that are delegates can say why we won't support him in the case that he wins the nom. It would be EPIC to unveil a powerpoint on the convention floor in Tampa for the media to take a peep at. I'm dreaming I know, but, for real.
    THAT would be beyond awesome.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    It wasnt just dirty Delegate Lists, we'd heard rumors they were PHOTOCOPYING DELEGATE BADGES to IMPERSONATE REAL DELEGATES! We fixed that damn quick!

And yes, I was at the door for about an hour personally checking ID's VS DELEGATE BADGES for those coming and going from the Convention.
    Damian, do you know their real identities? Was anything done about it? Or did they just get kicked out?
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not sure if this particular article/blog in Reno Gazette-Journal has been posted.

Blog: Romney supporters pass out phony slate of delegates at GOP convention
    http://www.rgj.com/article/20120505/...Local%20News|s
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mmfmj View Post

we need to get word out fast before romney people makes the narrative first in the media.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger29860 View Post
    wait so let me get this straight. We supposedly got our members to dress overtly in Ron Paul uniforms in multiple states and in some cases fabricating delegate credentials in order to hand out a fake slate that makes it look like Romney is trying to pull a fast one on us? Knowing full well that a stunt like that or even any stunt at this point would get little to no news coverage. This includes previous reports of this happening and no media as a result. Not to mention we caught one on camera and he attempted to have the police tell the recorder that he can not record.
    False Flag on the False Flag?? That play would have all the same MO as the Jon Huntsman "Manchurian Candidate" video: Make a deceptive move, then blame Ron Paul people for deceptive move.

Danger Stranger!

Don't accept any food or drink from those treacherous Romulans as you line up at the door, waiting outside, to get back into the convention...

They also tried to do this in Colorado. But its 2012 and with the internet you can not really get away with this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast