Thread: NBC News projects Lugar defeated in Indiana primary

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    he's out. the fall election will be interesting!

Was his opponent any good?

Or just more of the same?

One thing that struck me as odd was a comment from a leftie on my Facebook friends list, who was genuinely puzzled about how anybody could view Lugar as a moderate.

The left doesn't even seem themselves as left - they think they are the middle.

So long, its been good ot know you - NOT.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Fiscally and Constitutionally , yes , he should be an improvement .

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    One thing that struck me as odd was a comment from a leftie on my Facebook friends list, who was genuinely puzzled about how anybody could view Lugar as a moderate.

The left doesn't even seem themselves as left - they think they are the middle.
    It's pretty scary. They genuinely believe they're reasonable.
    "Unlike my opponents, I'm not running from my voting record. I'm not running from my public statements. I'm not running from my predictions. I'm running on them." -Ron Paul

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." - H.L. Mencken

I am a non-interventionist,anti-Fed, anti-drug war socially conservative Paul supporter(i.e. paleocon)

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Probably could not get any worse than Dick for a Pub , worst rating of any by NRA , not good , was in office , say 1977 ,by 1982 he was voting to raise taxes , his expertise was supposed to be foreign policy , what do you think about foreign policy since 1977 ?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not sure what to think of Mourdock. Sure, he is a step up from Lugar. And he got an endorsement from GOA, which is a good sign. I could see Mourdock being along the lines of Demint as a Senator. So take it for what it is. Supports auditing the Fed and balancing the budget.

Yeah , only thing I know about Murdoch is he will be better than Dick , IF he gets to Demint style , as a Senator , I will take that as a win.... Helluva a step up from just a short time ago of Bayh & Lugar .

Fed , balancing budget , win.