Thread: Ron Paul draws 5,600 to final of three campaign events in California this week

Ron Paul draws 5,600 to final of three campaign events in California this week

On Friday, thousands in California gathered to see Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul speak. The 12-term congressman from Texas had announced his campaign team would be returning to California for private fundraisers, media interviews, and town hall events. This is the final of the three scheduled town hall meetings. Dr. Paul's previous campaign events in California this week included two back-to-back crowds of thousands. On Wednesday, 4,000 gathered to see Ron Paul speak and on Thursday over 5,000 filled a stadium to see the presidential candidate.

The UC – San Diego event with 5,600-plus people was the third of three such events the 12-term Congressman from Texas held in the Golden State this week. On Wednesday Ron Paul drew a remarkable 4,000-plus crowd to Cal State – Fullerton, and last night Dr. Paul drew 5,000-plus people to UC – Davis.

Continue reading: http://exm.nr/K8dNN3
    Direct link to the slideshow: http://exm.nr/K8dP7x

Were you there and want to add your pictures? Email me - sussexcountyangel@live.com
    Last edited by sailingaway; 05-04-2012 at 10:09 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Last edited by sailingaway; 05-04-2012 at 09:17 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

wow, that looks like more than 5600 to me, but I guess they have tangible reason to think that....

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I don't know how to add pics - but I LOVE this one
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...2356147&type=1

Last edited by sailingaway; 05-04-2012 at 10:08 PM.

right, I spent the last 3 hours begging for pics

AngelClark,

And once again thank you for another report. I don't know how you get them out so fast.

I grew up in San Diego so this Ron Paul rally is special to me. Your slide show was great. Thank you everyone who contributed to it. I'm also looking forward to rooting out any videos I can find over the weekend.

Keep up the good reporting!

What's next?

Ron Paul supporters at a "Youth for Ron Paul" rally at the University of California, San Diego.

Please attribute to Gage Skidmore if used elsewhere.

"I don't know how to add pics - but I LOVE this one
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...2356147&type=1"

~AngelClark
    I've been throwing a pretty wide loop lately with the picture use. I hope people don't mind.
    Last edited by Carson; 05-05-2012 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    wow, that looks like more than 5600 to me, but I guess they have tangible reason to think that....
    This one is really hard to estimate. Maybe some picture will surface taken from up high like those class rooms(?).
    Last edited by Carson; 05-04-2012 at 10:14 PM.

I put it on the front page with that picture. I tried to resize it so I could leave it large but it kept bleeding into the ads. I'm hoping a mod who is better at that can fix it because it is a fantastic picture!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    how was the lil counter protest to ron paul? did you folks school or educate them?
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    how was the lil counter protest to ron paul? did you folks school or educate them?
    I''m not sure anyone even saw them........

Maybe they were short.

I put it on the front page with that picture. I tried to resize it so I could leave it large but it kept bleeding into the ads. I'm hoping a mod who is better at that can fix it because it is a fantastic picture!
    Nice work on the front page. I don't remember checking it out before.

SAN DIEGO REPRESENTINNNNNNN YEEEEEEEAH!!!!
    In the 2008 primary, Ron Paul received over 1.2 million votes. If each of those people convert only 5 others to vote for Ron, we can win the nomination.

The DHS now all of the sudden has access and can spy on everything you're during on Facebook & Twitter? No way!

Signed,
    Americans who didn't know about the Nazi concentrations camps till 1945.

I''m not sure anyone even saw them........

Maybe they were short.
    on their page. they are acting like it was a success, hmmmmmm

I was at this event, and will have 50+ photos for you guys.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Gage View Post
    I was at this event, and will have 50+ photos for you guys.
    did you find the counter ron paul protesters at all. they seem to be bragging they were a success and that ron paul folks were just a bunch of white folks aka racists.

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    did you find the counter ron paul protesters at all. they seem to be bragging they were a success and that ron paul folks were just a bunch of white folks aka racists.
    No sign of them whatsoever from me, but here is my photo thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ego-May-4-2012
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gage View Post
    No sign of them whatsoever from me, but here is my photo thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ego-May-4-2012
    People,

Wander over to Gage's thread and from there check out his link to his flicker account. It is worth the trip. It is where it says "here" in the the last word of the paragraph.

FlatIron

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    AngelClark,

And once again thank you for another report. I don't know how you get them out so fast.

I grew up in San Diego so this Ron Paul rally is special to me. Your slide show was great. Thank you everyone who contributed to it. I'm also looking forward to rooting out any videos I can find over the weekend.

Keep up the good reporting!

What's next?

Ron Paul supporters at a "Youth for Ron Paul" rally at the University of California, San Diego.

Please attribute to Gage Skidmore if used elsewhere.

I've been throwing a pretty wide loop lately with the picture use. I hope people don't mind.
    Oh... So you were probably the guy I saw, who was up on the tree, taking photos
    Good photo by the way.
    Last edited by FlatIron; 05-05-2012 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlatIron View Post
    Oh... So you were probably the guy I saw, who was up on the tree, taking photos
    Good photo by the way.
    I wish!

The picture was taken by Gage. He has a thread going that links to his Flickr page. It is well worth the trip. Some of the best closeups I can remember of at any of these rallies. Look for the last word in the paragraph. "here"

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ego-May-4-2012

I don't know how he got around so much or into the places he did. Maybe he is a long legged blond in real life.?