Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: **NEVADA** State Convention updates here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

**NEVADA** State Convention updates here

I will be posting updates here. Please feel free to add your own observations from Nevada.

I will be there in thirty minutes ready to fight the good fight and take our party BACK

[mod edit] stream here:
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nevadaconvention
    Last edited by jct74; 05-05-2012 at 07:29 PM.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

An inspirational Puppet Master quote for the puppetmaster!

"The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, at any time, and with utter recklessness."

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Good luck! Bring a camera if you have one.

You're there! Updates please!

Quote Originally Posted by pauljmccain View Post
    You're there! Updates please!
    Nothing really happening yet.

Also, let the man work! I'd be fine hearing nothing all day if it means we're more organized and powerful and successful.

Good luck to all of you patriots out in Nevada, know that my prayers go with you!

I'm getting my phone to my computer, I have a picture of the room, from Algorres who says:

'Gonna be epic'

and then says

'We partied till 3 and everyones already pilen in'

and

'should have some news in 90 min'
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I'm getting my phone to my computer, I have a picture of the room, from Algorres who says:

'Gonna be epic'

and then says

'We partied till 3 and everyones already pilen in'

and

'should have some news in 90 min'
    well, Ron did say to ''have fun''..lol!

GO GET EM NEVADA!

awwwww $#@!, here we go!!!!!
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

My Tribute To The MSM: "The Pusher"
    Beck's Audience: YouTube - Family Guy - Undecided Voters
    How to end ALL Taxation:
    (Walter Burien - CAFR) TaxRetirement.com
    Next Scam:
    "Cash For Cash"
    Regarding Romans 13:
    "Caesar Is Dead"
    How Corrupt Is Your Traitor? http://maplight.org/
    Exposing Government Travel Excesses: http://junketsleuth.com/
    Track The Bailouts: http://bailoutsleuth.com/
    Securities Fraud And Corporate Chicanery: http://sharesleuth.com/
    RonPaul2012

Quote Originally Posted by IPSecure View Post
    Is that for the whole thing? I thought it was just Ron's speech after lunch. Excellent!!

--
    edit - there is a VERY loud ad when you first come on, just so you know.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 05-05-2012 at 08:59 AM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

So, what exactly is going down at this (and Maine) convention today? Can someone explain?

Quote Originally Posted by No Free Beer View Post
    So, what exactly is going down at this (and Maine) convention today? Can someone explain?
    Election of delegates, officers, National Committeepeople, people to the various committees of the RNC....

And there have been shots across our bow in both states. Not to mention Massachusetts. You can scroll down a page or two and find threads on it.

Election of delegates, officers, National Committeepeople, people to the various committees of the RNC....

And there have been shots across our bow in both states. Not to mention Massachusetts. You can scroll down a page or two and find threads on it.
    So, basically the same thing we did in Mass

OK, this is from Algorres this morning before anyone went in, he may send one of the full room later. Message with this picture:

Its gonna be epic

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looks nice. Lots of rp wearing folks.......i am front row
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    Looks nice. Lots of rp wearing folks.......i am front row
    Go get em!

Maine is a real battle.

From Maine, we just took the secretary!! We seem to have the numbers!! But it took FOREVER.

From Maine, we just took the secretary!! We seem to have the numbers!! But it took FOREVER.
    Sec of what?

lol! of the convention! Chairman next!!

Canaries in the coal mine for who has the numbers to drive the votes.

lol! of the convention! Chairman next!!

Canaries in the coal mine for who has the numbers to drive the votes.
    barely.

It's 8:39 in Nevada. Anyone know when the convention starts or has it started? No info coming from anywhere?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh crap.......

Gaius Lannister ‏ @BSGesus
    Pre-registration looks 50/50 Paul Romney. #NVGOP #RonPaul2012

miles dunn ‏ @milesdunn
    Seating chaos taking place before doors are closed.

photo....
    #nvgop http://pic.twitter.com/aHUECtSX

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    miles dunn ‏ @milesdunn
    Seating chaos taking place before doors are closed.

photo....
    #nvgop http://pic.twitter.com/aHUECtSX
    Twitter is over capacity.

Please wait a moment and try again. For more information, check out Twitter Status.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Anjeanette Damon ‏ @AnjeanetteDamon
    MORE #nvgop craziness. Delegate alleges "credentials compromised." Says credentials may have been stolen. Chair says it's been dealt with.

Steve Sebelius ‏ @SteveSebelius
    Now #NVGOP preparing for division of the house over the motion to sustain ruling of chair on the motion to accept the creds report.

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet
    Delete
    FavoritedFavorite 4m FreeAmericanPatriots ‏ @PatriotTVlive
    propaganda ( #nvgop live at http://ustre.am/Khxm/1)

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 5m Nick Roehl ‏ @NRoehl
    Can't win, then cheat RT @FHQ: Fake Paul delegate slate lists have made appearances at both #nvgop and #megop conventions.

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 5m John Yowan ‏ @Yowan
    motion to separate guests from delegates, move them to back. ( #nvgop live at http://ustre.am/Khxm/1)

laura myers ‏ @lmyerslvrj
    .@nvgop convention room filling up -- 2,000 delegates or so expected. #nvgop http://pic.twitter.com/QfmiIssd

View photo

http://twitter.com/#!/lmyerslvrj

Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast