Thread: Nevada GOP seeks peace among Paul, Romney supporters

Nevada GOP seeks peace among Paul, Romney supporters

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear. -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ya makes sense..., I'm sure the Romney people will want give lots of delegates to Ron Paul if they win just like they did in North Dakota or the Colorado state convention once the fix was in.

Good video of Victor Ortiz's attempt to "make peace" with Floyd Mayweather mid-match with an attempted hug.
    Last edited by Agorism; 05-04-2012 at 07:55 PM.

The Romneycare folks wouldn't think twice about knocking Ron Paul on his a$$ at the convention if they have the numbers.

What a dumb article. Maybe they want a pity delegate if they lose.

This article reminds of the articles I see every three main months about how two parties are two partisan and the "moderates" just want them to get along and be centrists. This same article gets rewritten every three months as legitimate punditry.
    Last edited by Agorism; 05-04-2012 at 08:02 PM.

I don't care for the shirts.

They remind me of something...

...death marketed as a squeeky clean feel good treat.

I wonder if this is where they got it...

Whatever. They can have the shirt. We'll take the party.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 05-04-2012 at 08:22 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear. -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I wonder if this is where they got it...

Whatever. They can have the shirt. We'll take the party.
    Is that a Goldman Sachs theme?
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

Looks like Mittens is pumping money into this big time.

Quote Originally Posted by lib3rtarian View Post
    Looks like Mittens is pumping money into this big time.
    Even a cardboard cutout.

Not a very HAPPY looking cardboard cut out....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Romney people tethered one of the numerous Ron Paul Peace and Sound Money blimps that are floating about the convention site to their table that is pictured in photo from the article. Perhaps theY're ir warming up to us.
    Last edited by Wolfgang Bohringer; 05-04-2012 at 09:16 PM.

no peace talks. when it comes to the delegates or the convention we should copy our foreign policy and destroy them with no time for talking. maybe that would wake them up to the golden rule.

no peace talks! win it all for ron!!

I just noticed this little side note:

No shutdown
    When the 2008 state GOP convention was prematurely shut down before the finish of business, it left a lot of Republicans so angry that they quit the party, said convention Parliamentarian Ralph McMullen.
    Many U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, supporters felt that the early shutdown in 2008 cheated them out of delegates to the national convention, since the ballots for national delegates were never counted.
    This year, the state party has reserved rooms for Sunday at John Ascuaga’s Nugget, just in case business is not completed Saturday night.
    The Paul campaign is confident the debacle of 2008 won’t repeat itself this year. Yet Carl Bunce, chair of Paul’s Nevada campaign, does not want to still be meeting Sunday.
    “I hope to get this thing done Saturday,” he said. “There is no reason to drag this thing out.”
    Bunce is confident the Paul campaign will be treated fairly during today’s convention.
    “I believe it because Ron Paul supporters have been working with the (Republican) party for the last four and a half years,” Bunce said. “We have people on the executive board, the committees. If the lights go off, someone from outside the party did it.”
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

OUTSTANDING RON PAUL ARTICLE!!!

RON PAUL WILL WIN NEVADA AND CHANGE THE WORLD
    http://www.policymic.com/articles/79...change-history
    Last edited by IcyPeaceMaker; 05-04-2012 at 10:21 PM.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." Sam Adams: terrorist, patriot, and public enemy #1.

OUR GRAVEST threat is the Zionist Occupied U.S. Government, the Zionist Federal Reserve and Zionist media elites.