Rep. Ryan Harmon, a supposed Ron Paul supporter who often speaks libertarian, sent out this e-mail this morning:

Dear Friends,

We are making incredible strides in our effort to restore liberty and fiscal responsibility to America. Over the past few months Dr. Paul has been an exemplary advocate for our shared commitment to the Constitution. I am sincerely grateful for his contributions and I am honored to have had the opportunity to support him.

With the General Election in sight, I believe that we can best advance our shared ideals by uniting with our fellow Republicans to challenge Barack Obama. Mitt Romney is a proven leader in the movement to restore prosperity and freedom to America and there is no doubt in my mind that he will be a principled President.

Friends, I urge you to join me in supporting Mitt Romney and voting for his slate of Delegates to the Republican National Convention. Now is the time for us to come together and unite as Conservatives.

In Liberty,

Ryan Harmon
State Representative
District #45
Burnham, Freedom, Knox, Montville, Palermo, Thorndike, Troy, and Unity
"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it." - James Madison