Thread: Reality Check: Bound Delegates In The Republican Primary May Not Be Bound After All

Reality Check: Bound Delegates In The Republican Primary May Not Be Bound After All

Last edited by jct74; 05-04-2012 at 12:15 AM. Reason: add tube

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    +rep!

When we get his youtube I can put it on the front page, but at least now I can watch it!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Nice Work Ben Swann!

The Republican Party can cheat all they want. If they do not nominate the most popular conservative Republican running for president, then they will cut their own throat.

No One But Paul!!

Here it is on the tubes...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7o9Oj7ZoMo

Last edited by FlipObamney; 05-03-2012 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    +rep!

When we get his youtube I can put it on the front page, but at least now I can watch it!
    I captured and upped it as a Tube.....

“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

Great story. Thanks for posting. I went right over and posted this on another forum. The Paul haters are already pissed from me posting Karl Rove's electoral analysis and the Fox announcement that Ron qualifies for nomination in Tampa.

I tell ya', nothing but good news the last few days. Something's in the air....the tide of Liberty is rising. Of course, the Establishment is battening down hatches and hoping this thing blows over. Good luck with that.

Would be sweet to see the S.S. Romney founder and wind up marooned....never to be heard from again.

"The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form"..... Jefferson Davis

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle".
    .....Edmund Burke

"A corrupt electoral process can only lead to corrupt Government."
    ......jay_dub

^lol, + rep
    RON PAUL 2012

LIBERTY FOR LIFE

official tube from the official Ben Swann youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDPK4GCprYA

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by jay_dub View Post
    Great story. Thanks for posting. I went right over and posted this on another forum. The Paul haters are already pissed from me posting Karl Rove's electoral analysis and the Fox announcement that Ron qualifies for nomination in Tampa.

I tell ya', nothing but good news the last few days. Something's in the air....the tide of Liberty is rising. Of course, the Establishment is battening down hatches and hoping this thing blows over. Good luck with that.

Would be sweet to see the S.S. Romney founder and wind up marooned....never to be heard from again.

You mean Romney saying his campaign ship is unsinkable until it his the iceberg of liberty.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss, from The Lorax

Hmm.. Seems like Benn saying stuff after we say it ourselves at RPF I was hoping for some 'insider' confirmation that delegates can vote for whoever they want.

Here's the link to that delegate website he mentioned:

http://www.thereal2012delegatecount.com/

I really do want to see these media channels that are saying Romney is the "chosen one" eat a bit of crow when this thing goes to vote, and Paul sweeps the convention.

Excellent vid, OP !!!
    Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.

Ben Swann: Bound Delegates In The Republican Primary May Not Be Bound After All

lol !!

Quote Originally Posted by jay_dub View Post

Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

Romney looses 62 delegates to Paul RNC rule 38 Explained

One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one President, and nine Supreme Court justices equates to 545 human beings out of the 300 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.
    Learn More at https://www.facebook.com/FireFiveFortyfive

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Reality Check: Bound Delegates In The Republican Primary May Not Be Bound After All (Vid)

So according to the rules, they are NOT bound? The plot thickens...

(please explain if you have a better understanding. I have no idea what the RNC's rules currently are for 2012)
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I don't know if they have to go by those rules since I heard they can change the rules any time they want to. But if they must follow those rules, then Ron Paul might actually have a fighting chance to win the republican nomination. However if Ron Paul were to win the republican nomination due to these rules the media would cry that this is unfair since Romney got won more of the popular vote and that Ron Paul and his supporters are trying to disenfranchise the majority. They will spin it to make Ron Paul look very bad. Ron Paul must not only beat Romney and then Obama, he must beat the corporate media which will attack him non-stop if they think he has any chance at all of actually winning the presidency.
    Last edited by RickyJ; 05-07-2012 at 03:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    I don't know if they have to go by those rules since I heard they can change the rules any time they want to. But if they must follow those rules, then Ron Paul might actually have a fighting chance to win the republican nomination. However if Ron Paul were to win the republican nomination due to these rules the media would cry that this is unfair since Romney got won more of the popular vote and that Ron Paul and his supporters are trying to disenfranchise the majority. They will spin it to make Ron Paul look very bad. Ron Paul must not only beat Romney and then Obama, he must be the corporate media which will attack him non-stop if they think he has any chance at all of actually winning the presidency.
    Obama lost the popular vote to Hilary. just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    Obama lost the popular vote to Hilary. just saying.
    Its cuz they wanted Oflopa in office, not the Hilda-beast.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.