Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NY-Remember the cops that tormented the elderly Marine vet, then shot him?

Exclamation NY-Remember the cops that tormented the elderly Marine vet, then shot him?

Procedure was followed.

Tragic "civilian" loss of life.

Move along, Mundanes.

Never call the cops, never let machines call the cops for you.

Grand Jury Clears Cop Who Shot Unarmed Marine Vet In His Home

http://gothamist.com/2012/05/03/gran...indict_cop.php

By Ben Yakas in News on May 3, 2012 4:24 PM

A Westchester County grand jury has decided not to indict the White Plains officer who fatally shot an unarmed chronically ill elderly black man. There will be no trial for Officer Anthony Carelli, who shot Marine veteran Kenneth Chamberlain, Sr. during a tense confrontation last November. “After due deliberation on the evidence presented in this matter, the grand jury found that there was no reasonable cause to vote an indictment,” said Westchester County District Attorney Janet DiFiore, who added that the case was “a tragedy on many levels.”

Carelli, an officer since 2004 who is also on trial in a separate police brutality case, shot Chamberlain Sr. on Nov. 19 after an hour-long standoff with police. Chamberlain Sr., who suffered from a chronic heart condition and wore a pendant to signal LifeAid, had mistakenly triggered his medical alert that evening—police insisted on entering his apartment, although he said he was fine. Tensions grew as one officer allegedly used the N-word, another officer was reportedly heard yelling, “I need to use your bathroom to pee!" and others were allegedly mocking Chamberlain’s military service after they discovered he was a former Marine.

The lawyer for the family of Chamberlain Sr., who has reviewed the LifeAid audiobox recording (which picked up every sound inside the apartment during the fatal confrontation) and the security camera video, said: “The minute they got in the house, they didn’t even give him one command. They never mentioned ‘put your hands up.’ They never told him to lay down on the bed. The first thing they did...you could see the Taser light up...and you could see it going directly toward him.” Police claim Chamberlain was an "emotionally disturbed" man who first appeared to have a hatchet during the standoff, then later came at them with a knife—which wasn't captured on video—when Carelli fired two shots. Chamberlain died a few hours later in surgery from his wounds.

“We believe the evidence confirming Officer Carelli’s actions were justified was overwhelming,” attorney Andrew Quinn said. “While it’s always tragic when a civilian loses his life, Officer Carelli’s actions in this matter were clearly justified.” DiFiore had received criticism throughout the case because of her initial reluctance to release the name of the officer.

“My family and I are profoundly saddened at the fact that there was no indictment in the murder of Kenneth Chamberlain Sr.,” the victim's son Kenneth Chamberlain Jr. said in the statement. “I have a hard time putting my trust in a system that I feel has failed me already.” The family has also said the medical examiner’s autopsy report’s description of the path of the bullet shows that Chamberlain could not have been raising his arm to stab an officer when he was shot. Chamberlain family lawyers Randolph McLaughlin and Mayo Bartlett have notified the city of their intention to file a civil lawsuit in the case.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-03-2012 at 08:17 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rev. Sharpton and Jesse will be furious. Should be some big fallout from this......WAIT...how come this ain't on MSNBC or CNN?...

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    Rev. Sharpton and Jesse will be furious. Should be some big fallout from this......WAIT...how come this ain't on MSNBC or CNN?...
    No skittles
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Ohh.. what I would give, just to punch that sucker cop right in the jaw as hard as I can.
    No - No - No - No

I wonder if the poor fellow even thought to just close his door.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    “We believe the evidence confirming Officer Carelli’s actions were justified was overwhelming,” attorney Andrew Quinn said.
    The evidence of course, being all of the officers' testimonies. The cops all overwhelmingly say the shooting was justified.

As Azxd would say, "what, do you think ALL of them are lying? do you know how ludicrous that sounds?"
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Feds to review shooting death of ailing veteran in New York

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/04/justic...ath/index.html

New York (CNN) -- Federal prosecutors will investigate the case of a white police officer who shot and killed an ailing 68-year-old black veteran in his own apartment, a spokeswoman said Friday.

"Consistent with our office's practices in cases of this kind, we will review all of the available evidence with respect to the death of Kenneth Chamberlain, including the evidence collected during the state's investigation, to determine whether there were any violations of the federal criminal civil rights laws," said Ellen Davis, spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York.

She spoke one day after a New York grand jury declined to indict Anthony Carelli, the officer who fired the fatal shots.

The officer's attorney, Andrew Quinn, released a written statement after news of the federal review broke.

"We remain confident that the Office of the United States Attorney will conduct a thorough, unbiased and complete investigation and will undoubtedly reach the same conclusion as the Westchester County Grand Jury: that Officer Carelli's actions, while tragic in result, were necessary to save the life of his fellow officer," he said.

The shooting occurred in November after police responded to a call that Chamberlain, who suffered from respiratory and heart problems, had set off his medical alert device, indicating he needed help. The encounter was recorded by audio and video devices that police released to the public to counter charges they had engaged in excessive force and racial profiling.

Westchester County District Attorney Janet DiFiore called the shooting "a tragedy on many levels" but said the grand jury had not chosen to indict after hearing from 42 witnesses, including Carelli.

"There were civilian witnesses, there were police witnesses, there were expert witnesses,100 exhibits went before that jury. And in this case, most of this event was captured in audio and videotape," DiFiore said. "All of that information was before the people who made the determination in this case."

Following her announcement, the White Plains Police Department released much of this evidence, including portions of the audio and videotapes and 200 pages of documents.

In the very early hours of November 19, Chamberlain had accidentally set off a medical alert pendant he wore around his neck in case of emergency.

The company that monitors the device alerted the city, which dispatched an ambulance to the scene. Police arrived first and are seen entering on a hallway security camera.

An audio tape of a speakerphone inside Chamberlain's apartment records the dispatcher asking Chamberlain if he is okay. He repeatedly says he is fine and asks for police to go away.

"This is your health center, Full life aid. Mr. Chamberlain do you need help?" they ask him at one point.

"Yes, this is emergency, I have the White Plains Police Department knocking on my door and I did not call them and I am not sick," he replies. He is then heard asking the police to please go away.

In the written reports, Officer Stephen Demchuk describes Chamberlain as an irrational man who stuck an 8-inch butcher knife through a crack in the door and jammed it shut with a chair when police tried to enter. Police carried a Taser gun with a video camera on it that recorded about 20 minutes of their efforts to get inside. A metal object is protruding through a crack in the door, but it is unclear what it is.

Next, police can be seen forcing the door open and firing the Taser at Chamberlain, who is wearing only shorts. He is standing there with only one arm visible at his side and yells "shoot me, shoot me, mother (expletive), shoot me:" It is unclear whether the Taser fire strikes him. He is left standing there when the video cuts off.

Police say that after the Taser failed they shot bean bags at Chamberlain, then forced their way in. Demchuk says Chamberlain made "continuous slashing motions towards my head and face" and that officer Carelli fired real bullets only when Chamberlain went after another officer "with the butcher knife raised."

Photos of the crime scene show signs of forced entry, blood on the floor and an overturned chair. There is no video of the shooting.

"He feared for his life," said Chamberlain's son, also named Kenneth. "He kept asking them to go away and that he didn't need their help." He said his father was an old man who was sick and said police were not justified in forcing their way in when he had committed no crime.

Chamberlain's niece, Tonya Greenhill, was outside the door with police, asking them to let her talk to her uncle instead of forcing their way in, she said.

"I heard my uncle begging and pleading them to please leave him alone," Greenhill said. "I could begin to almost hear fear in his voice."

Chamberlain, a former Marine, had such severe respiratory problems he could not walk a flight of stairs, according to his medical records. An autopsy released yesterday showed he had a blood alcohol level of 0.11 -- high enough to be considered legally drunk.

Greenhill, who lives in the building, said her uncle told them he was fine when they arrived but did not want to open the door. She said she insisted to police that they let him talk to his family, but they refused.

David Chong, White Plains public safety commissioner, told reporters: "We are obligated as a police department never to walk away from an emergency and we're not going to."

He added that his department would be reviewing the entire case and how they deal with emotionally disturbed people in the future. The city has said it will also conduct an independent review.

In wake of the case of Trayvon Martin, the unarmed, black 17-year-old who was shot and killed in Sanford, Florida, by a neighborhood watch volunteer, the Chamberlain case gained national attention with more than 206,000 signing an online petition asking for the district attorney to charge the officers involved in the shooting with murder and civil rights violations.

The family said they believed Chamberlain was treated differently because he lives in a housing project and is black. They said could hear one of the police officers on the audio tape referring to Chamberlain by using the N-word.

That was not part of the evidence released, but the district attorney confirmed it was on the tape and said: "The use of a racial epithet in any context is offensive to the dignity of all of us."

The cop looks like a big bag of dicks. It's pretty clear which person in the above photos should be trusted with a firearm.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The family said they believed Chamberlain was treated differently because he lives in a housing project and is black. They said could hear one of the police officers on the audio tape referring to Chamberlain by using the N-word.

That was not part of the evidence released, but the district attorney confirmed it was on the tape and said: "The use of a racial epithet in any context is offensive to the dignity of all of us."
    Racism has no place in L.E. The fact that he wasn't fired because of this alone shows the kind of protection they are giving him. Add to the fact that he gunned down a 86 year old marine veteran; he should be put on trial and executed.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 05-05-2012 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    I wonder if the poor fellow even thought to just close his door.
    I don't even know where to begin. I guess I'll start with the article stating he did do just that. Then I guess I'll go to the part where he is 68 years old. Then, I suppose I should mention he was outmatched. (guns, health, etc.) And I guess I would finish by asking.. are you really that naive to think they would just say, "Oh, well he shut the door. All's well that ends well," and leave? IT WAS A MEDICAL CALL. Not only is it a tragedy police show up to medical calls, THEY EXECUTED AN AMERICAN HERO. And to add insult to death, the D.A. admits racial slurs can be heard on the recording. Who really has that much hatred in their soul as to yell racial slurs at a scared elderly man?
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 05-05-2012 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    I don't even know where to begin. I guess I'll start with the article stating he did do just that. Then I guess I'll go to the part where he is 68 years old. Then, I suppose I should mention he was outmatched. (guns, health, etc.) And I guess I would finish by asking.. are you really that naive to think they would just say, "Oh, well he shut the door. All's well that ends well," and leave? IT WAS A MEDICAL CALL. Not only is it a tragedy police show up to medical calls, THEY EXECUTED AN AMERICAN HERO. And to add insult to death, the D.A. admits racial slurs can be heard on the recording. Who really has that much hatred in their soul as to yell racial slurs at a scared elderly man?

A police officers job is to save lives, just as an EMT and Firefighters job is to save them as well. Just because the former Marine said he was okay, they had to check, hewas being stubborn like most of us formerly active duty Marines can be. A lot of these police tragedy can easily be stopped if people would just follow orders. This Marineshould have known that.

We can't sit here and constantly blame the justice system for $#@! like this, the cop was tried fair and square and found innocent by a grand jury, what more do you guyswant? This isn't the wild wild west, where you can just string people up and shoot them vigilante style because you don't like what the jury has to say.

Uhh, police around here show up as first responder's all the time. What state are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by Sublyminal View Post
    A police officers job is to save lives, just as an EMT and Firefighters job is to save them as well. Just because the former Marine said he was okay, they had to check, hewas being stubborn like most of us formerly active duty Marines can be. A lot of these police tragedy can easily be stopped if people would just follow orders. This Marineshould have known that.We can't sit here and constantly blame the justice system for $#@! like this, the cop was tried fair and square and found innocent by a grand jury, what more do you guyswant? This isn't the wild wild west, where you can just string people up and shoot them vigilante style because you don't like what the jury has to say.
    And what a fine job they did. For the second bolded statement, that is exactly what I would expect you to say. Were you L.E. in a small community or an urban area? Just for some perspective into why you could possibly think the way you do. Feel free not to answer.

Uhh, police around here show up as first responder's all the time. What state are you from?
    Ohio. They are first responders when needed, i.e. to cordone off a highway because of an accident etc. not as a policy. I want you to re-read this, "THEY EXECUTED AN AMERICAN HERO. And to add insult to death, the D.A. admits racial slurs can be heard on the recording. Who really has that much hatred in their soul as to yell racial slurs at a scared elderly man?" Do you not have any compassion for this fellow marine? Rhetorical question.

And what a fine job they did. For the second bolded statement, that is exactly what I would expect you to say. Were you L.E. in a small community or an urban area? Just for some perspective into why you could possibly think the way you do. Feel free not to answer.

I am a LEO in the Virginia Beach Police Department, so it's not a small community not by a long shot.

Ohio. They are first responders when needed, i.e. to cordone off a highway because of an accident etc. not as a policy. I want you to re-read this, "THEY EXECUTED AN AMERICAN HERO. And to add insult to death, the D.A. admits racial slurs can be heard on the recording. Who really has that much hatred in their soul as to yell racial slurs at a scared elderly man?" Do you not have any compassion for this fellow marine? Rhetorical question.
    And yes, I have compassion for this fellow Marine, and he'd still be alive to this day had he followed the officers orders. And IF I was one of the first responders on the scene, and he came at me with a machete or any type of knife, I would have shot him too. If you have no been in a situation where your life is in danger, you can't even comprehend what goes through an LEO's mind. Much like war, you have a split second to decide whether this guy is an enemy or whether or not he's peaceful.

Do any of you bother thinking that maybe this officer has a family? Do any of you know what it's like to be laying down on your back with bullet holes in you, not knowingwhether or not you'll ever see your family again? I have the unique perspective of having been wounded in war and the unique perspective of being an LEO. Why do you think I try to look at $#@! from both sides of the isle?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And yes, I have compassion for this fellow Marine, and he'd still be alive to this day had he followed the officers orders.
    These officers were responding to a medical emergency, and once on scene they were told they were not needed. Their response: break down the door. These are the actions of thugs, and following a thug's orders is no less likely to get you killed.

And IF I was one of the first responders on the scene, and he came at me with a machete or any type of knife, I would have shot him too. If you have no been in a situation where your life is in danger, you can't even comprehend what goes through an LEO's mind. Much like war, you have a split second to decide whether this guy is an enemy or whether or not he's peaceful.
    This isn't a war zone. By treating it as such, it becomes one, and things like this happen. Save the combat mentality for war. Here, follow the rule of law. The rule of law says you must not forcefully enter a home without a warrant or probable cause, and these cops had neither.

Do any of you bother thinking that maybe this officer has a family? Do any of you know what it's like to be laying down on your back with bullet holes in you, not knowingwhether or not you'll ever see your family again? I have the unique perspective of having been wounded in war and the unique perspective of being an LEO. Why do you think I try to look at $#@! from both sides of the isle?
    The duty of a peace officer is to serve and protect. Part of that means putting your life on the line, in the name of that duty. If a peace officer must enter a home without a warrant, he should do so with the understanding that he is doing so to serve & protect the HOMEOWNERS, and not HIMSELF.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    These officers were responding to a medical emergency, and once on scene they were told they were not needed. Their response: break down the door. These are the actions of thugs, and following a thug's orders is no less likely to get you killed.

This isn't a war zone. By treating it as such, it becomes one, and things like this happen. Save the combat mentality for war. Here, follow the rule of law. The rule of law says you must not forcefully enter a home without a warrant or probable cause, and these cops had neither.

The duty of a peace officer is to serve and protect. Part of that means putting your life on the line, in the name of that duty. If a peace officer must enter a home without a warrant, he should do so with the understanding that he is doing so to serve & protect the HOMEOWNERS, and not HIMSELF.

Look at what you wrote, to serve and PROTECT. Just because the old man says he's okay, does not mean he is. I have been to calls where the H.O has said that they were okay, we left and within thirty minutes we were called back because they just shot and killed themselves. You have to understand what it's like to have that happen. To know that if only you had taken a stricter approach you may have saved someone's life. But because you instead choose to believe them when they said they are alright, you write it off as an accidental calling.

These officers didn't know whether he had intended to cut his throat or what, he had a machete and another knife, I mean come on. Stop looking at this from a strictly victims point of view. Put yourself in both the officers shoes and again in the victims shoes. Then form your own conclusions. Again, dude.. You have no idea what it's like to get a call like that, knowing that you could have saved someone's life.

If you have no been in a situation where your life is in danger, you can't even comprehend what goes through an LEO's mind. Much like war, you have a split second to decide whether this guy is an enemy or whether or not he's peaceful.
    And there you have it.

Right from a cop's mouth.

It is a war, we are the hostiles.

Save your live, and the lives of your loved ones:

DO NOT CALL COPS.

DO NOT TALK TO COPS.

DO NOT DIAL 911.

I am a LEO in the Virginia Beach Police Department, so it's not a small community not by a long shot.
    The cop in this video is one of your co-workers.

He agrees.

Never Talk To Cops.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-07-2012 at 02:26 AM.

Do any of you pigs ever stop to think that the people you victimize, or allow your "brother officers" to victimize with impunity ("Blue Wall of Silence"), have families of their own? Whether it's locking people up for victimless crimes, "testilying" in court, planting evidence, or turning a blind eye to unnecessary force, most of your "profession" is responsible for harming a lot of good people and causing tremendous grief to their innocent family members. Now we're supposed to have sympathy for you?

Make no mistake: If police are allowed to kill people just because they think those people MIGHT be a threat, then citizens have the right to kill cops if they fear that those cops MIGHT be about to dish out street justice. What the courts or the law says on this matter isn't important. All that matters is that there are still some who are willing to kill and die rather than submit to the depredations of a bunch of scumbag cowards who hide behind numbers and coddling government officials. And the more you pigs act like a sadistic occupying army that has sneering contempt for citizens' rights, the more enemies you make among the population, and the greater the risk to yourselves in the long run.
    Last edited by GuerrillaXXI; 05-07-2012 at 02:29 AM.
    "Man lives freely only by his readiness to die." -- Mohandas K. Gandhi

"Generally speaking, the way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death." -- Miyamoto Musashi

Why do you think I try to look at $#@! from both sides of the isle?
    You have had one too many utterly ridiculous statements for me to believe that. I admit my biases, they stem from personal experiences, so it is a little bit easier for me to "picture" how things like this happen. I literally could go on and on with just the police abuses I've seen. (Or been the victim of) This dosn't include youtube or the dozens of stories that are so clearly unconstitutional in their very nature, as well as sickening.

From reading your posts it is clear that I would very much fear for my life would you be the one to pull me over.. or stop to harrass me. You write responses indicative of how you think.. which is clearly "unhealthy" (your thoughts) IMHO. One prime example is suggesting that basic first aid not being applied is the actual culprit, not a vicious police dog, but there are plenty of others.

ETA: Welcome back, however. It is good to have one or two perspectives from L.E. It isn't everyday I can ask cops questions without the risks associated with it.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 05-07-2012 at 10:10 AM.

A police officers job is to save lives, just as an EMT and Firefighters job is to save them as well.
    You poor, poor, misinformed fool.

The police officer's job is exactly what happened here.

This is what they do. It's why they exist.
    The thread is about how the department is closing ranks around them and protecting these actions.
    You really can't argue against this being their actual job, not without burying your head in the sand.

ETA: yeah I didn't even catch that you're a cop before I wrote this.
    Do this for me.
    Go to your captain and get him to write a letter to the PD that did this and is defending it.
    Get your entire department to come out in public - as a department - decrying what happened here.
    Then you'll have a case.

Unfortunately I know that they like to shoot dogs and disarm blacks in VA Beach just as well as anywhere else, and I know that it'll be a cold day in hell before you or any of your buddies come out against this nonsense in any meaningful way.
    Last edited by fisharmor; 05-07-2012 at 10:16 AM.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

And yes, I have compassion for this fellow Marine, and he'd still be alive to this day had he followed the officers orders.
    Was he legally obligated to follow police orders?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    David Chong, White Plains public safety commissioner, told reporters: "We are obligated as a police department never to walk away from an emergency and we're not going to."
    "And furthermore, when we discover that no emergency actually exists, we will move with all available power and force to create one."

Look at what you wrote, to serve and PROTECT. Just because the old man says he's okay, does not mean he is. I have been to calls where the H.O has said that they were okay, we left and within thirty minutes we were called back because they just shot and killed themselves. You have to understand what it's like to have that happen. To know that if only you had taken a stricter approach you may have saved someone's life. But because you instead choose to believe them when they said they are alright, you write it off as an accidental calling.

These officers didn't know whether he had intended to cut his throat or what, he had a machete and another knife, I mean come on. Stop looking at this from a strictly victims point of view. Put yourself in both the officers shoes and again in the victims shoes. Then form your own conclusions. Again, dude.. You have no idea what it's like to get a call like that, knowing that you could have saved someone's life.
    And what a fine job they did. They protected and served the $#@! out of that man. Clearly they killed him with kindness.
    - Kim Kardashian

Your position is anti-liberty. Saving people from themselves should be considered outside your realm of responsibility. A guy kills himself, oh well. That's a decision he made.

There is no right to bust into private homes and then kill somebody who didn't ask you to come in. None.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Your position is anti-liberty. Saving people from themselves should be considered outside your realm of responsibility. A guy kills himself, oh well. That's a decision he made.

There is no right to bust into private homes and then kill somebody who didn't ask you to come in. None.
    Agreed
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

Racism has no place in L.E. The fact that he wasn't fired because of this alone shows the kind of protection they are giving him. Add to the fact that he gunned down a 86 year old marine veteran; he should be put on trial and executed.
    According to the SPLC, police officers cannot be racist. If you point out racism inside law enforcement then you must be a racist. For example, the SPLC put Jeff Randall on their "false patriots" page for exposing racism inside the FBI and BATF.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...riots?page=0,8
    Amazing Adventures
    Jeff Randall, 36

Like old soldiers, most of those who left the militia movement simply faded quietly away. But not Jeff Randall, a self-employed machinist and co-founder of Alabama's Gadsden Minutemen.

In May 1995, a year after the group was created, Randall and two other Minutemen infiltrated a gathering of agents of the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) — the bęte noire of the militia movement — near the Ocoee River in Tennessee.

They left the annual "Good Ol' Boys Roundup" with a videotape showing what they later described as "an orgy of racism," including shots of a "N*gger Check Point: Any ******s in That Car?" sign. After ex-cop Randall released the video to the media, several ATF and other law enforcement officials were disciplined.

Four months later, the Minutemen's other co-founder, Mike Kemp, was arrested after 14 marijuana plants were found in his home. Randall quit after the bad publicity, rejoined a week later, and quit for good a year after that.

"I got tired of people ... wanting me to assemble armies for them," he told reporters. "The whole militia movement is either conspiracy kooks or criminals."

Randall even apologized for releasing the Roundup tape, which he said hurt many good officers. Randall now runs Randall's Adventure and Training, which offers jungle tours in Latin America — and which was featured last year on the Travel Channel's "Amazing Adventures."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Re: Sublymitroll

"It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast