Thread: RPF Video/Torrent upload and hard drive swap

RPF Video/Torrent upload and hard drive swap

I've been noticing the removal of my videos from youtube even before this latest push to remove liberty/truth content from the web.

Does someone here at RPF have the skills and archive to start a comprehensive torrent file so that everyone here can have access to files for re-upload as this battle rages on?

Also if someone has a huge archive it may be easier to do some kind of hard drive swap based on a local or statewide exchange.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just wanted to add that I've never created a torrent although i have downloaded many. I collect and share live music/video.

Lately I've swapped hard drives with locals because of the convenience and the low price of external hard drives.

I've been trying to save all the Ron Paul videos that I watch even though its a pain because I haven't found an automatic way to do so.

I would support the idea of RonPaulForums running a private torrent tracker as a time capsule.
    It should hold the archive of every liberty inspiring video, book, picture, and document.

But I guess that whole copyright/IP thing would make that impossible...