Thread: Is there a Ron Paul DVD?

Is there a Ron Paul DVD?

I just wanted to ask if anyone made a Ron Paul DVD where we can buy copies to hand out to people with clips of Ron on the issues? Something kind of like how people buy the slim jims and the business cards to hand out. If memory serves, a DVD was made for the Iowa straw POLL event, but I never heard what happened after this.

If there were a central place where I could download various videos, high quality videos preferred, I wouldn't mind putting together a quick DVD to hand out to people. But if there were one readily available where I could just purchase in blocks of 10, I'd like to. There are some people at work and friends that I think I could convert, but the only medium I think I could actually get them to look at would be a DVD.

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Henry
    Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.
    Democracy or Republic, Which is it?

My first contribution to the campaign

The Best Ron Paul Poster EVER!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You can download the ISO file for the DVD at www.ronpauldvd.com

There are 2 to choose from. I personally like number 2 better, but you might want to watch them both and decide for yourself.

If you dont know how to work with ISO files, just google it and it explains it pretty simply.
    http://www.freetalklive.com

“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live...................... and shut your f----n' mouth.” - Bill Hicks

"The only difference between the Government and the Mafia is that the government flies flags in front of their offices" - Harry Browne

“It is in war that the State really comes into its own: swelling in power, in number, in pride, in absolute dominion over the economy and the society.” -- Murray Rothbard

Quote Originally Posted by quickmike View Post
    You can download the ISO file for the DVD at www.ronpauldvd.com

There are 2 to choose from. I personally like number 2 better, but you might want to watch them both and decide for yourself.

If you dont know how to work with ISO files, just google it and it explains it pretty simply.
    Thanks, and yes I know ISO files. I work in the networking field and do IT support. I just wasn't aware of the site.

Thank you very much, most appreciated!
    Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Abobo View Post
    Thank you Abobo!