Thread: Glenn Beck’s Interview with NSA Workers about giant Utah data collection spy center

Glenn Beck’s Interview with NSA Workers about giant Utah data collection spy center

Glenn Beck’s Explosive Interview With NSA Workers saying they are collecting data on citizens.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/this...g-data-on-you/

In a chilling segment on Monday’s Glenn Beck Program, former National Security Agency (NSA) employees discussed how they were targeted by the U.S. government — some even held at gunpoint — and explained in disturbing detail how NSA is gathering information on citizens across the country. Diane Roark, Bill Binney, Kirk Wiebe and Tom Drake, the former NSA executive who was charged under the Espionage Act, all weighed in.

Watch below.

(see link)

[mod edit] tube of entire interview:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5QV2hXY4xo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N23KJunVTJo
    Last edited by jct74; 05-02-2012 at 12:12 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

What they're doing with information, I have no freaking clue, but it's a waste of money. Whatever their agenda, will just fail in the end, for the same reasons communism failed.

I used to like GB. He is full of it though. He talks about limited govt, but just like the rest of the media, ignores Paul. I ignore Beck.
    In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

Quote Originally Posted by Lishy View Post
    What they're doing with information, I have no freaking clue, but it's a waste of money. Whatever their agenda, will just fail in the end, for the same reasons communism failed.

My problem with it is if they are building social networks to pressure people who disagree with them. Nixon broke into Daniel Ellsberg's psychiatrists to get his medical records to use against him and prevent release of the Pentagon papers. If government officials have access to every website, all financial transactions, etc,etc, then they will be able to find every skeleton in every dissenters closets if they have skeletons that is. On top of that they will be able to pressure their social networks and social institutions they are affiliated with.

So this is all ammunition to use against dissenters.

What is a Glenn Beck? And what is this Blaze thingy?

And lastly, who cares?
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

here's the whole interview

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post
    What is a Glenn Beck? And what is this Blaze thingy?

And lastly, who cares?
    You don't care that by next year NSA will be monitoring every single byte of electronic information generated by every single person on the face of the earth?

And that they will have the computing power to analyze every byte as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You don't care that by next year NSA will be monitoring every single byte of electronic information generated by every single person on the face of the earth?

And that they will have the computing power to analyze every byte as well?
    Yeah, even people who hate Beck should definitely listen to this interview. It's great, enlightening stuff

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Yeah, even people who hate Beck should definitely listen to this interview. It's great, enlightening stuff
    For real, I'm no big fan of Beck, but, c'mon, Big Brother is here and nobody gives a $#@!.

Whistleblower: The NSA is Lying–U.S. Government Has Copies of Most of Your Emails

http://www.democracynow.org/2012/4/2...sa_is_lying_us

National Security Agency whistleblower William Binney reveals he believes domestic surveillance has become more expansive under President Obama than President George W. Bush. He estimates the NSA has assembled 20 trillion "transactions" — phone calls, emails and other forms of data — from Americans. This likely includes copies of almost all of the emails sent and received from most people living in the United States. Binney talks about Section 215 of the USA PATRIOT Act and challenges NSA Director Keith Alexander’s assertion that the NSA is not intercepting information about U.S. citizens. This interview is part of a 5-part special on growing state surveillance."

Click here to see segment 1, 2, 3, and 5.
    [Includes rush transcript]

Filed under Domestic Spying, Domestic Surveillance, Wiretapping, Wikileaks, Hacking

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

If they want my hentai collection, they could have simply asked instead of this spying crap

Not in the mood to watch Glenn Beck fake a stunned reaction for ratings/money but this is open information covered elsewhere.

The further I go down the rabbit hole, the less I can say but the technology that has been developed and focused on the "bad guys" and "terrorists" will soon be turned toward us. And that technology is...substantial.
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

Fortunately, I know enough about the situation that I don't have to waste my time watching a lying, worthless piece of $#@! like Beck.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

#standwithrand

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwar View Post
    The further I go down the rabbit hole, the less I can say but the technology that has been developed and focused on the "bad guys" and "terrorists" will soon be turned toward us. And that technology is...substantial.
    "We" [those of us who contribute to this forum] are the bad terrorists just ask the SPLC....