Thread: Is Gary North's Wesbite worth $14.95/month?

Is Gary North's Wesbite worth $14.95/month?

I know he posts some stuff for free at www.lewrockwell.com and

www.teapartyeconomist.com

But is this site:: http://garynorth.com/ worth a subscription?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Webhosting charges are $15/month.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRun View Post
    Webhosting charges are $15/month.
    Per subscriber?

Almost everythign I've seen for anywhere is availble on the interent for free. Anyone who claims to have an inside track on things and willing to "sell" you that inside track is only fooling the fools that paid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    Almost everythign I've seen for anywhere is availble on the interent for free. Anyone who claims to have an inside track on things and willing to "sell" you that inside track is only fooling the fools that paid for it.
    Were the people who subscribed to RP's newsletters "fools"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

If you are paying for a newsletter today with the internet like it is you are a fool. If you paid for a newsletter in the pre-internet age, you we're probably a fool. If you paid for a Ron Paul newsletter that he now claims he didn't write you most definitely are a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Were the people who subscribed to RP's newsletters "fools"?

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    That's wrong. There are plenty of websites that give valuable content at a premium. Content is only valuable is you use it correctly.

For example, take the graphic design industry. Premium fonts cost a lot of money... does that mean that any graphic designer who buys these fonts will suddenly become an awesome designer? No, but they will help him stand out and improve his design work, because it won't look the same as 50 other graphic designer all using the same free fonts.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WHat your paying for is Gary Norths time, yeah you can probably get the articles for free, but they he'll have to spend his time doing something else to replace the income. People who pay the 14.95 do it cause they care enough about what Gary North does to support him, no shame in that.

At AlexMerced.com I put out all the content except my books for free, but occasionally people who enjoy what I'm doing voluntary subscribe to AlexMerced.com by going to donate.alexmerced.com where you can subscribe for either $1, $5, $10, $50 a month with no added benefits other than the knowledge that I use the money promote and enhance my efforts.

When we donate to Ron Paul, we don't get anything extra other than knowing the money is being used for something we believe in, does that make us fools.

On that note, feel free to make your donations at http://donate.alexmerced.com (you can also support me by buying my books at lulu.com)
    Alex Merced - A Champion of Freedom
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

HAYEKFORUMS.COM
    - Economics and Philosophy Discussion and Debate

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM
    - Libertarian Community and Discussion

Donate to Help Alex Merced promote Liberty Full Time

FACEBOOK PAGES YOU SHOULD LIKE

Quote Originally Posted by stu2002 View Post

Save your money and have a laugh by reading his free articles, like the one in which he claimed Apple was going down after the death of Steve Jobs, only for its stock to soar 50%+ in five months, or when he said that the very government that lies, cheats and steals should be entrusted with enforcing contracts in his so-called "free market" gold standard, or when he said that gold coins produced by the U.S. Mint aren't money.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...iously-anymore

Quote Originally Posted by FauxCapitalist View Post
    Save your money and have a laugh by reading his free articles, like the one in which he claimed Apple was going down after the death of Steve Jobs, only for its stock to soar 50%+ in five months, or when he said that the very government that lies, cheats and steals should be entrusted with enforcing contracts in his so-called "free market" gold standard, or when he said that gold coins produced by the U.S. Mint aren't money.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...iously-anymore
    To be fair, if someone should be laughed at for the short run outcomes of their long term predictions, then that would justify people who laugh at us and peter schiff in 2009 for being wrong in the short run even though probably right in the long run.

Not saying Gary North is right, just saying it hasn't been long enough to say what the fate of apple will be without jobs once they get to a point where they are planning without him. (Trust me, it'll be awhile before they carry out all the plans steve jobs left behind.)
    Alex Merced - A Champion of Freedom
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

HAYEKFORUMS.COM
    - Economics and Philosophy Discussion and Debate

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM
    - Libertarian Community and Discussion

Donate to Help Alex Merced promote Liberty Full Time

FACEBOOK PAGES YOU SHOULD LIKE

Quote Originally Posted by stu2002 View Post

No...

Gary North is joke...

Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    No...

Gary North is joke...
    Good for a laugh: