Thread: NEBRASKA: DEADLINE TO REGISTER REPUBLICAN IS FRIDAY, MAY 4TH!

NEBRASKA: DEADLINE TO REGISTER REPUBLICAN IS FRIDAY, MAY 4TH!

http://www.vote411.org/bystateresult.php?state=NE

Make sure you're a registered republican. Nebraska's primary is CLOSED. ONLY republicans. Get all your Ron Paul non-partisan friends to register republican for a week or two

Already to late to mail in application. Just bring this in person to your country clerk and they can help you fill out the rest! http://www.sos.ne.gov/elec/pdf/vr.pdf.

NO EXCUSES
    NEBRASKA FOR RON PAUL

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BUMP
    NEBRASKA FOR RON PAUL

I'm concerned with the delegate process myself. If anyone has any tips I'd love to hear them. My wife and I are going to be on the ballot for delegates for our district.

Quote Originally Posted by MadOdorMachine View Post
    I'm concerned with the delegate process myself. If anyone has any tips I'd love to hear them. My wife and I are going to be on the ballot for delegates for our district.
    Delegates for Nebraska? What county?
    NEBRASKA FOR RON PAUL

Good Morning Bump!
    NEBRASKA FOR RON PAUL

Quote Originally Posted by Drex View Post
    Delegates for Nebraska? What county?
    Sarpy. I just went to the local GOP monthly meeting. Governor Dave Heineman was there and gave a speech. He said Romney was already the nominee during his speech which was very disappointing, yet not surprising. There were a few Ron Paul supporters there, at least five out of approx. 75 but there might have been some more. They also said they're only expecting a 16% voter turnout, so if Ron Paul supporters show up we can win!

I've got some POC's I'm going to meet up with this weekend and discuss the delegate strategy. I'll see what happens and then post back.

Is there any way to become a delegate this late in the process? I missed the deadline for the paperwork because I didn't know it was so early in March. I heard something about many of the small counties probably won't have many people show up and that if you show up, you could possibly still get to be a delegate. Is there any truth to that? I'm in Saline County...

But I did change my voter registration from Independent to Republican last week, so I can at least vote!

Quote Originally Posted by MadOdorMachine View Post
    Sarpy. I just went to the local GOP monthly meeting. Governor Dave Heineman was there and gave a speech. He said Romney was already the nominee during his speech which was very disappointing, yet not surprising. There were a few Ron Paul supporters there, at least five out of approx. 75 but there might have been some more. They also said they're only expecting a 16% voter turnout, so if Ron Paul supporters show up we can win!

I've got some POC's I'm going to meet up with this weekend and discuss the delegate strategy. I'll see what happens and then post back.
    Have you been added to the Ron Paul delegate facebook page for Nebraska?
    NEBRASKA FOR RON PAUL

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by treyball3 View Post
    Is there any way to become a delegate this late in the process? I missed the deadline for the paperwork because I didn't know it was so early in March. I heard something about many of the small counties probably won't have many people show up and that if you show up, you could possibly still get to be a delegate. Is there any truth to that? I'm in Saline County...

But I did change my voter registration from Independent to Republican last week, so I can at least vote!
    There is a chance still saline is such a small county ( compared to Lancaster and Douglas )
    Anyone can show up to the county convention. The delegates there can make a motion and vote to allow people at the convention to become delegates. I don't know the whole process but if you have any questions email lauraebke@rlcne.org. She is organizing the delegate process for Nebraska. Also, I think she lives in Saline Co, so she could help you.
    NEBRASKA FOR RON PAUL

Thanks Drex! I'll shoot her an email quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Drex View Post
    Have you been added to the Ron Paul delegate facebook page for Nebraska?
    I signed up at NEforPaul but not Facebook. Do you have a link?