Thread: [VIDEO] Ron Paul Revolution in Houston & Austin Texas - Local News Mashup

[VIDEO] Ron Paul Revolution in Houston & Austin Texas - Local News Mashup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTCjn_NInic

HOUSTON—Around 4,500+ people came out to hear Ron Paul speak at a town hall meeting at the University of Houston Friday evening.
    Despite being behind Mitt Romney in delegates, Paul's campaign is moving forward.
    Dr. Paul's message has struck a chord with some voters, particularly college students.
    April 27, 2012
    Last edited by InTradePro; 04-29-2012 at 05:56 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I did watch it, and it is worth watching. I personally would leave out some of the message stuff like the buttons in the beginning, though. To me that pushes away people we are trying to draw in. But man do they do back flips to make reports of his huge crowd appearances still sound negative.

"Hundreds" of supporters, so they try to just show the edge of the crowd -- however the clip before had made the crowd apparent. Dozens and dozens of Hundreds.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 04-30-2012 at 08:40 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Last edited by InTradePro; 04-30-2012 at 10:36 AM.

Great video
    There is enormous inertia — a tyranny of the status quo — in private and especially governmental arrangements. Only a crisis — actual or perceived — produces real change. When that crisis occurs, the actions that are taken depend on the ideas that are lying around. That, I believe, is our basic function: to develop alternatives to existing policies, to keep them alive and available until the politically impossible becomes politically inevitable
    - Milton Friedman

yeah it is
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden