Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ron Paul Embarrasses Romney Campaign By Winning Louisiana Delegates

So, do different states have different rules on how their pledged Santorum delegates can vote at the national convention on the first ballot?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    CT Rattlesnake was keeping an actual bound list in his signature if you want to look for him by Find User. It won't have this weekend's results, though. Also if you go to page two or so of the threads this weekend someone did a list and the thread title is something like 'Romney doesn't have 600 delegates'. I haven't proofed either though, because I think Romney is going to go backwards, so why bother?
    Thanks a bunch.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    If Ron can win a caucus state where he got 6% of the straw vote, what does this say about his chances in other caucus states? Most interesting. Which also raises the question: why isn't Romney trucking in hundreds of people to attend these caucus conventions? I don't get it..
    Cos he doesn't have any grassroots support

LOL!

hehehehehehe
    RON PAUL 2012
    ---------------------------------------------

Rule No.1 THINK

Rule No. 2 NEVER believe anything you are told by politicians or the media

I don't want to go too far off topic but..
    This is a comment from that article:

"David Lango 23 minutes ago
    California rules changed... no more closed primary and as a registered Democrat I can vote RON PAUL June 5, 2012

I spent $1000/plate to attend a fundraising dinner and next Tuesday I get to shake Ron Paul's hand.

Hope & change takes too long, I want a revolution!

Ron Paul 2012"

Could someone with a policymic account let them know that this info is incorrect? This is the kind of misinformation that can really hurt us.

Quote Originally Posted by ican'tvote View Post

California rules changed... no more closed primary and as a registered Democrat I can vote RON PAUL June 5, 2012

I spent $1000/plate to attend a fundraising dinner and next Tuesday I get to shake Ron Paul's hand.

Ron Paul 2012"

Could someone with a policymic account let them know that this info is incorrect? This is the kind of misinformation that can really hurt us.
    sigh...dammit. Might be a troll trying to let people think they don't have to register.

I don't have an account there.... anyone?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

OK, I'm from California so I felt responsible. I created an account and replied, along with a link to the voter registration card to print and sign and send in.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Hey look, the Griswolds have been spotted!

crap, wish that was bigger
    Last edited by FSP-Rebel; 04-29-2012 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    So, do different states have different rules on how their pledged Santorum delegates can vote at the national convention on the first ballot?
    This is my understanding. Depending on the State Convention and how many Ron Paul delegates are there though it is theoretically possible that some States could have a supermajority of Paul delegates that could literally and legally re-write the Party rules in their State to unbind their delegates. I'm not saying this has happened or will, but it is possible, and if LA has 74% of it's delegates at the State Convention being Paultrons who can cooperate and work the parliament rules they should be able to do this.
    Ron Paul: He irritates more idiots in fewer words than any American politician ever.

NO MORE LIARS! Ron Paul 2012

Quote Originally Posted by ican'tvote View Post

Ron Paul 2012"

Unfortunately, this guy is WAY misinformed. California did change the primary rules for everything EXCEPT presidential elections. For all other elections, it has been changed so you can vote in whatever party's primary and then the top 2 get on the ballot. I REALLY hope that a lot of people don't suffer this same misconception.

Quote Originally Posted by craezie View Post
    Unfortunately, this guy is WAY misinformed. California did change the primary rules for everything EXCEPT presidential elections. For all other elections, it has been changed so you can vote in whatever party's primary and then the top 2 get on the ballot. I REALLY hope that a lot of people don't suffer this same misconception.
    They do. I run into it all the time.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ooooooooo !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Galtic View Post
    From the article:this technique was precisely the technique successfully used by President Obama’s 2008 campaign to defeat Hilary Clinton. As late as May 2008, then Senator Obama was still being referred to as unelectable in the media, until his delegate strategy started to show clear results.
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

“We congratulate Ron Paul supporters for apparently capturing their first state delegation in this Presidential election cycle through an excellent get out the vote effort today.”
    What about Iowa and MN, and maybe CO ?
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

Isn't that Austin's skyline in the background? The Clocktower?
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Not to beat a dead horse, but I think this means that Bill O'Reilly FINALLY lost this bet to John Stossel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6M30jaj4Pc

"why isn't Romney trucking in hundreds of people to attend these caucus conventions?"

Outside of Mormons ask yourself who do you know is passionate enough about Mitt Romney to sacrifice a weekend to attend meetings for him?

For me, no one I know. Hell, I've haven't seen one Romney sign in anyone's lawn where I live at least. We may not have been the popular choice for Louisiana Republicans when it came to the primary but neither was Romney. He has no claim on the state's loyalties either.

We may lose on Tuesday's but we more than hold our own on Saturday's!

nice picture
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    When Freedom is Outlawed, only Outlaws will have Freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by yinzer38 View Post
    Not to beat a dead horse, but I think this means that Bill O'Reilly FINALLY lost this bet to John Stossel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6M30jaj4Pc
    The bet, technically, was for a primary win. This was a caucus win. I'm pretty sure O'Reilly would use that argument in this case.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12