Thread: Hey Mountaineers!!! It's Time To Play Ball - You're on Deck.

Exclamation Hey Mountaineers!!! It's Time To Play Ball - You're on Deck.

Many of you in WV thought you wouldn't play a important role in this Presidential election. Well guess what? You do and YOU WILL, but you all need to step up to the plate NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Like in Pennsylvania, West Virginia elects its delegates to the National Convention on the day of the primary. So no CD convention or State Convention. Per the Green Papers, these are Ron Paul's delegates. You can vote up to 3 in each CD, it's a good thing the campaign made it easy

http://www.thegreenpapers.com/P12/WV-R (scroll down to see)

Submitting an exact number of delegate candidates gives us somewhat of an advantage because Romney has submitted 25 delegate candidates, 6 more than he needs. Hopefully they spread their votes more among those 6 extra candidates. There's also an astounding 42 uncommitted at-large delegate candidates as well.

I hope everyone who's voting for Dr. Paul in WV next Tuesday realizes that the popular vote does not matter like in Pennsylvania's contest. You might want to check the campaign for confirmation on these delegates.

Come on WV...don't screw this up like we did here in PA by not getting people working ALL the poll stations handing out delegate cards. CHOP CHOP...times a wasting. Get R Done.

Learn from what we did and didn't do in PA and make us proud. Here are the links to learn from.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ight=delegates
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ight=delegates

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Huh? I've been to WV. I never saw a single mountain. They have some nice hills with good hiking and squirrel/coon hunting. A mountain must either have a permanent snow cap and glaciers, or volcanic potential. Otherwise, and it's just a hill.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

Our commitments are plainly printed on our ballots. For example, we will have 'committed to Paul' next to our names on the ballot. While we do have the 'perfect number' advantage, I am unsure of what strategies would be effectively other than sign waves and voter transportation. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Cosakaz View Post
    Our commitments are plainly printed on our ballots. For example, we will have 'committed to Paul' next to our names on the ballot. While we do have the 'perfect number' advantage, I am unsure of what strategies would be effectively other than sign waves and voter transportation. Any ideas?
    Anything to identify our voters and make sure they get to the polls.

Also pollworkers will still be huge. You'd be surprised how many people don't care about which delegate they are voting for. They may even vote for Romney on the ticket, but vote for someone else's delegates. Just say things to Romney voters like, "It looks like Romney might win, but the right delegates will make sure he doesn't flip flop again and act like a liberal when he's in office."
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I voted early last week. My votes went to Dr.Ron Paul and nineteen Ron Paul delegates.
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

Carole, did you also vote for the 3 delegate candidates from your Congressional District?
    Montani Semper Liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Carole View Post
    I voted early last week. My votes went to Dr.Ron Paul and nineteen Ron Paul delegates.
    By the way, I'm one of the 19....THANKS!!!!
    Montani Semper Liberi