Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: Ron Paul VICTORY in Alaska and Louisiana, and in Congressional Districts of Mass

BREAKING: Ron Paul VICTORY in Alaska and Louisiana, and in Congressional Districts of Mass

To recap the current state of information, today Ron Paul supporters dominated the Louisiana caucuses: http://www.nola.com/politics/index.s...ominate_l.html

and that tells only part of the victory, because by dominating the caucuses we also will dominate the state convention that picks the other delegates to the RNC!

In addition, despite the Alaska state GOP fleeing to destroy quorum without the votes to adjourn the state convention, Ron Paul supporters won what may be a plurality of the delegates from Alaska, (clarification needed) and took the Chair and Vice Chair positions for the State GOP!

Also, Ron Paul supporters will fill at least 16 and likely 18 (after provisional ballots are counted) of the Congressional District delegates from the state of Massachusetts!

And 4 out of 6 delegates awarded today in Virginia were won!

There were also delegates to state won in Mississipi!

Congratulations all!

threads below:

ALASKA

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...tory-in-Alaska!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ntion-Any-News

LOUISIANA

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...m-Louisiana-HQ

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...FICIAL-THREAD)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...o-80-something

MASSACHUSETTS

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...s-caucus-today

MISSISSIPPI

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ty-Conventions

VIRGINIA

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...pril-28-May-19
    Last edited by sailingaway; 04-29-2012 at 12:15 AM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

AND 4/6 FROM VIRGINIA - WE DID OUR PART

Quote Originally Posted by VAMole View Post
    AND 4/6 FROM VIRGINIA - WE DID OUR PART
    Yea, Virginia!! And Mississippi too! I just am not clear how many we got out of how many were being determined, so I didn't put it up yet.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

fantastic work! I've been watching the forum with joy all day. Congratulations to everyone. Romney might have goldman sachs but Ron Paul has a Revolution

Quote Originally Posted by MisfitToy View Post
    fantastic work! I've been watching the forum with joy all day. Congratulations to everyone. Romney might have goldman sachs but Ron Paul has a Revolution
    Brushfires of Liberty!!

Someone on Daily Paul said that N.C. elected a Paul-declared delegate today. Have not confirmed that yet through any of my trusted sources.

Quote Originally Posted by MozoVote View Post
    Someone on Daily Paul said that N.C. elected a Paul-declared delegate today. Have not confirmed that yet through any of my trusted sources.
    That would be so cool!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul is Surging

Ron Paul Wins Again

Romney Loses Another Battle

Ron Paul And The New GOP

Conservatives Rally Around Ron Paul

The Revolution Is Alive And Well

Ron Paul Wins Louisiana

The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Wait Louisiana already voted? I'm confused? They get a caucus too and we won that?

We need someone with a good understanding of what happened in LA, AL and MA to do a writeup that we can spread around. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Yea, Virginia!! And Mississippi too! I just am not clear how many we got out of how many were being determined, so I didn't put it up yet.
    Mississippi won't be settled until after May 18th when we have our State Convention.

All I know is that in Tate County I'm going to the State Convention as a delegate and at least 5 of 11 newly elected Executive Committee members for the Tate County Republican Party are Ron Paul supporters as well.

If other Counties do as well as we did Ron Paul could possibly end up with a plurality of delegates, but there's no way to know for sure until the State Convention is concluded.

My understanding is as of right now all Mississippi delegates are bound to either Romney, Gingrich or Santorum, but it is possible that could change before or during the State Convention.
    Ron Paul: He irritates more idiots in fewer words than any American politician ever.

NO MORE LIARS! Ron Paul 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kilrain View Post
    We need someone with a good understanding of what happened in LA, AL and MA to do a writeup that we can spread around. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    Alabama? What?

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Ron Paul is Surging

Ron Paul Wins Again

Romney Loses Another Battle

Ron Paul And The New GOP

Conservatives Rally Around Ron Paul

The Revolution Is Alive And Well

Ron Paul Wins Louisiana
    What are 'mainstream media articles we will never see', Alex?

I did this short writeup on another forum, but I may have gotten a lot of things wrong. Any comments?

Great day for liberty yesterday. Ron Paul swept the Louisiana caucus by getting 74 percent of the delegates to the state convention, which gives the Paul people total control over the delegate selection and the ability to write the rules by themselves. Don't be surprised if LA sends an all-Paul delegation to Tampa, a majority of delegates is a given.

Paul won in Alaska as well, getting a plurality of delegates to the RNC in Tampa. Also some of the official Santorum delegates are Paul people. Anti-Paul people apparantly walked out at some point to deny a quorum and shut down the convention in order to prevent a total Paul "takeover".

Massachusetts selected most of their delegates to the RNC in Tampa yesterday, by congressional district. 27 spots were up for grabs and the Paul people seem to have taken 19 or 20 of these (including all of the delegate spots in the district where Mitt Romney lives ). These delegates will be bound for Romney on the first ballot only, I believe.

There are also good news coming out of places like Mississippi and Virginia. It's all a little confusing because the rules are different in every state, but the bottom line is that the GOP is undergoing a transformation with new liberty-minded blood coming in and taking over from the old guard in many places. The convention in Tampa should at least be entertaining.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think the plurality in Alaska needs some details clarified to be the plurality Ron can count on for a first ballot. But we got the chair and vice chair!

Mass has a bunch more delegates that will be selected differently, you might want to clarify that.

but good write up!

I think the plurality in Alaska needs some details clarified to be the plurality Ron can count on for a first ballot. But we got the chair and vice chair!

Mass has a bunch more delegates that will be selected differently, you might want to clarify that.

but good write up!
    Thanks a bunch.

congrats all! santorum surgin'
    Last edited by carterm; 04-29-2012 at 12:53 AM.

We need all 50 states to convert to caucuses.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

What are 'mainstream media articles we will never see', Alex?
    Haha. I needed that laugh after work today. Thanks.
    Last edited by Flugel89; 04-29-2012 at 12:14 AM.

I am so glad you edited your post, lol. Much better!
    I was a little bummed last week, but tonight I am more excited about the revolution than I have been in weeks. Too bad for my friends, they will be getting an earful tomorrow!!!!!!

Thank you to all of you who made tonight possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    We need all 50 states to convert to caucuses.
    Most already have conventions...

This is great and all, but many of these will be forced to vote for Romney since they're bound.
    "It is not enough these days to simply question authority. You must speak with it, too."
    -Taylor Mali

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    -Samuel Adams

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It ain't over yet
    Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.

[QUOTE=kah13176;4386162]
    Only on the first ballot, if we make it past that we would get a huge boost from them.

EDIT: Messed up the quote somehow this was meant to be at kah13176.
    Last edited by LCG8928; 04-29-2012 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kah13176 View Post
    This is great and all, but many of these will be forced to vote for Romney since they're bound.
    Not in Louisiana, even if the current binding sticks only 5 or 8 ( I forget which) are bound to Romney, and since we took 74% of the delegates to the state convention, there might be a way to unbind delegates, in any event.

in Louisiana 17/23 ... what's happend in CD 4?

sooooooooooooooooooo pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just did a google and yahoo search for : ron paul wins louisiana..... and not one main stream media outlet has an article on it!!!!!!!!!! i knew it anyway!! i knew that when ron paul won a state, you would not hear a single peep from any media outlet!!! they will not report any wins for ron what so ever because they know that even 1 report on a ron paul state victory it will create a mass surge for ron paul which will then make ron paul potus!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast