Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Louisiana caucus results (OFFICIAL THREAD)

if there were only a way to merge threads.....hm
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    if there were only a way to merge threads.....hm
    lol!

good idea.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    all I see at those links are sample ballots. Was something removed?
    The link that says "Slates" above the sample ballot takes you to the pdf that lists individual delegates and which slate they were on. If they were on slate 1 4 6 7 8 or 9 then they are a RP delegate.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.
    Veterans for Ron Paul

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by hueylong View Post
    It's already been confirmed to dozens of people, and is posted on the Daily Paul. No way to put that genie back in the bottle.
    Don't quote Pete until he says it's ok to.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by hueylong View Post
    There is no straw poll today. We won the delegates to the state convention.
    And something official saying that would be wonderful.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by growburn13 View Post
    The link that says "Slates" above the sample ballot takes you to the pdf that lists individual delegates and which slate they were on. If they were on slate 1 4 6 7 8 or 9 then they are a RP delegate.
    thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post
    Like reading greek.
    Amen to that. I have no clue what that is supposed to mean.. other than the caucus is over...?
    Please click my tattoo shop: Gulfport Tattoo so that my search rankings go up! Thank YOU!

Question

According to TDP Dr. Paul has won Louisiana

http://www.dailypaul.com/229567/ron-paul-wins-louisiana

Is this correct? I don't want to get too excited until something official can be quoted.

And something official saying that would be wonderful.
    http://www.nola.com/politics/index.s...ominate_l.html

Yeah. Is the Times-Picayune official enough?
    Huey P. Long, "The Kingfish"
    Former Governor, Senator and leading opponent of the Big Bankers.
    Kingfish Consulting: Experience winning elections, since 1928.

While congratulating the Paul campaign "for apparently capturing their first state delegation in this presidential election cycle through an excellent get-out-the-vote effort today," Sarah Roy, chairwoman of the Greater New Orleans Republicans, characterized it as an "odd and undemocratic result" that would embarrass and distract both Romney and Gov. Bobby Jindal.
    I'd like something more official than apparently, if possible, please.

I wonder why when we win it is embarrassing and distracting even when they wanted Romney to win despite his having lost the primary?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder why when we win it is embarrassing and distracting even when they wanted Romney to win despite his having lost the primary?
    LOL. I've just gotta laugh at all of these quotes that have been coming from the GOP leaders. They're pretty hilarious, actually.

If they keep treating Dr. Paul this way he may just run 3rd party. What happened to wanting to treat him with "respect" and "dignity" so that he would "stay in the fold"?

So it is not fair that Paul won... GOP and fair in a discussion about elections... what a riot...

Crybaby LAGOP...

"The result of this ill-conceived and confusing caucus clearly does not represent the will of the vast majority of Louisiana Republican voters, as Ron Paul recently received only 6 percent of the vote in the Louisiana presidential primary," said Roy, who on behalf of her organization called for the state party's leaders to resign for designing Saturday's "debacle."

Really, cause the votes were counted and the reality is, it does represent the will of the vast majority of Louisiana Republican voters

When we won CPAC they said the results were discredited. Now we're winning actual caucuses and state delegations.

Do they not see that the party is a hollow shell? Or do they understand ... and cannot bring themseleves to look into the abyss?

Says we got:
    CD1: 25/25 + 12/12 Alts
    CD2: 25/25 + 10-12/12 Alts (2 unknown)
    CD3: 0/25 + 1/12 Alt
    CD4: 11/25 + 12/12 Alts
    CD5: 25/25 + 12/12 Alts
    CD6: 25/25 + 12/12 Alts
    For a total of 111/150 + 61-63/72 Alts (74% + ~85% Alts)

Edit: Looks like our delegates are pretty secure except two questionables in CD2, however if any of the Romney's in CD4 don't show we could pick up even more delegates! Let's make sure all our people get out so we take advantage if his slip up at all.
    Last edited by JustinL; 04-28-2012 at 08:52 PM.

Justin L, what 2 names are you unsure of for CD2 Alternates? I could confirm if they are ours if I know who is questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Darguth View Post
    Justin L, what 2 names are you unsure of for CD2 Alternates? I could confirm if they are ours if I know who is questionable.
    I don't know, was merely presenting the video's information, here are the alternates for CD2:
    Keith Hall; Nancy Rossi; Michael M. Rosato; Charles B Montgomery; Matthew Lawrence Nauck; Clay V. Bland, Jr.; Neval Vatanzadeh; Walter Block; Brad Rothman; Remy M. Amedee; Joshua R. Nicholson; Gene Mills
    (Pulled from: http://lagop.com/blog/wp-content/upl...-2-Results.pdf )
    I don't know which 2 are in question, but if you can confirm/deny them, that's the list.

The following were NOT on the Ron Paul slate in CD2:
    - Remy M. Amedee
    - Joshua R. Nicholson
    - Gene Mills

You can tell because they only got ~25 votes compared to the 200+ votes our people got

Which means we got 9/12 alternates in CD2 which is the best we could have done because we only ran 9. We couldn't get a full slate. But we still had more on our slate than anyone else *AND* we had the nearest-to-full slates across the state in Louisiana history.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As a result, under party rules, Paul is guaranteed at least 17 of the 46 delegates to the convention at which Romney will almost certainly be nominated for president.
    F U!
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by JustinL View Post
    CD4: 11/25
    Does that give us 1 or 2 of the 3? Or maybe the frothsters will give us all 3?
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    When Freedom is Outlawed, only Outlaws will have Freedom.

This is what it is like to have supporters vs. voters
    "It takes a revolution, to make a solution. Too much confusion, so much frustration" Bob Marley

So my prediction, we won't hear anything about the Presidential campaign from the lamestream "pretender" journalists for weeks now.

Guess we'll have more Obama "Al Green" songs and jokes, and Romney idiotic remarks taking the stage ... as this Federal mafia continues to rape the American people ... Obama and Romney might think the rape of America is funny, and taking American stupidity lightly ... but we certainly don't. And it looks as though, we are not alone.

wtg Alaska and Louisiana !!! We now know you are awake, and that's a great feeling.

Looks like there are quite a few news reports on this...
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

The Texas Tribune:

"Ron Paul claimed a rare victory this weekend in Louisiana, which held its congressional district caucuses on Saturday. Though the state's March 24 primary — which Rick Santorum won — determined the allocation of 20 of the state's delegates, Satuday's caucuses awarded another batch, of which Paul won 74 percent. "Ron Paul’s victory shows his delegate-attainment strategy is working and demonstrates that the media and Washington pundits are underestimating his influence in the nominating process," John Tate, Paul's national campaign manager, said in a statement. Paul also scored a win over the weekend in Alaska, where one of his supporters was selected as the chairman of the state GOP."

http://www.texastribune.org/texas-ne...april-30-2012/

Just a quick reality-check on our wins in Louisiana over the weekend.

That LA state GOP get to elect 30 delegates and 12 alternates directly to the state convention as well as per the following rule:

(b) Delegates and alternate delegates elected by the Louisiana Republican State Central Committee. There shall be five (5) delegates at large from each of the congressional districts, elected by the Louisiana Republican State Central Committee members from the respective congressional districts. There shall be two (2) alternate delegates at large from each of the congressional Districts, elected by the Louisiana Republican State Central Committee members from the respective congressional districts.

This means that assuming those are all pro-Romney folks we'll only have 111 of 180 delegates at the state convention, leaving us to do some coalition building to reach the super-majority of 120.

The wins are still fantastic, just keeping a realistic outlook on things that the fight must go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Darguth View Post
    Just a quick reality-check on our wins in Louisiana over the weekend.

That LA state GOP get to elect 30 delegates and 12 alternates directly to the state convention as well as per the following rule:

(b) Delegates and alternate delegates elected by the Louisiana Republican State Central Committee. There shall be five (5) delegates at large from each of the congressional districts, elected by the Louisiana Republican State Central Committee members from the respective congressional districts. There shall be two (2) alternate delegates at large from each of the congressional Districts, elected by the Louisiana Republican State Central Committee members from the respective congressional districts.

This means that assuming those are all pro-Romney folks we'll only have 111 of 180 delegates at the state convention, leaving us to do some coalition building to reach the super-majority of 120.

The wins are still fantastic, just keeping a realistic outlook on things that the fight must go on.
    "Dammit!"
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    When Freedom is Outlawed, only Outlaws will have Freedom.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123