Thread: Liberty Candidates in May

Liberty Candidates in May

May is going to be a busy month. There are a lot of races that will be decided. Be sure to know your candidates!

(Note: this list is just US Congress. There are a lot of other fine candidates at the State level.)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...or-US-Congress

US House
    ----------------------------------

Idaho
    Primary: May 15, 2012

Rob Oates (L) ID-1 - (purity: ★★★★★)

Indiana
    Primary: May 08, 2012

Kristi Risk (R) IN-8 - (purity: ★★★★☆)

Kentucky
    Primary: May 22, 2012

Thomas Massie (R) KY-4 - (purity: ★★★★★)
    Patrick Kelly (R) KY-6 - (purity: ★★★★★)

North Carolina
    Primary: May 8, 2012

Walter Jones (R-incumbent) NC-3 - (purity: ★★★★☆)

Oregon

Art Robinson (R) OR-4 - (purity: ★★★★★)

Texas
    Primary: May 29, 201

Patrick Hisel (L) TX-12 - (purity: ★★★★★)
    George Harper (R) TX-14 - (purity: ★★★★★)
    Sheriff Richard Mack (R) TX-21 - (purity: ★★★★★)
    Steve Susman (L) TX-22
    Wes Riddle (R) TX-25
    Bill Tofte (R) TX-34
    Michael Cole (L) TX-36
    Steve Stockman (R) TX-36

US Senate
    -------------------------------------

Indiana
    Primary: May 08, 2012

Richard Mourdock (R) - (purity: ★★★☆☆)
    Andrew Horning (L)

Nebraska

Don Stenberg (R)

Texas
    Primary: May 29, 2012

Ted Cruz (R) - (purity: ★★★★☆)

Green Purity indicates endorsement by Ron Paul.

Check out http://libertycandidates.com/ for more Liberty Candidate endorsements!
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 05-21-2012 at 05:42 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Less than a week until Indiana and North Carolina.

May 8th Primaries are tomorrow.

Go Thomas and Patrick!

Kentucky bump!