Thread: Liberty Candidates in May

Site Staff - Moderator Brian4Liberty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Liberty Candidates in May

May is going to be a busy month. There are a lot of races that will be decided. Be sure to know your candidates!

(Note: this list is just US Congress. There are a lot of other fine candidates at the State level.)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...or-US-Congress

US House
    ----------------------------------

Idaho
    Primary: May 15, 2012

Rob Oates (L) ID-1 - (purity: ★★★★★)

Indiana
    Primary: May 08, 2012

Kristi Risk (R) IN-8 - (purity: ★★★★☆)

Kentucky
    Primary: May 22, 2012

Thomas Massie (R) KY-4 - (purity: ★★★★★)
    Patrick Kelly (R) KY-6 - (purity: ★★★★★)

North Carolina
    Primary: May 8, 2012

Walter Jones (R-incumbent) NC-3 - (purity: ★★★★☆)

Oregon

Art Robinson (R) OR-4 - (purity: ★★★★★)

Texas
    Primary: May 29, 201

Patrick Hisel (L) TX-12 - (purity: ★★★★★)
    George Harper (R) TX-14 - (purity: ★★★★★)
    Sheriff Richard Mack (R) TX-21 - (purity: ★★★★★)
    Steve Susman (L) TX-22
    Wes Riddle (R) TX-25
    Bill Tofte (R) TX-34
    Michael Cole (L) TX-36
    Steve Stockman (R) TX-36

US Senate
    -------------------------------------

Indiana
    Primary: May 08, 2012

Richard Mourdock (R) - (purity: ★★★☆☆)
    Andrew Horning (L)

Nebraska

Don Stenberg (R)

Texas
    Primary: May 29, 2012

Ted Cruz (R) - (purity: ★★★★☆)

Green Purity indicates endorsement by Ron Paul.

Check out http://libertycandidates.com/ for more Liberty Candidate endorsements!
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 05-21-2012 at 05:42 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Blog Entries
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Blog Entries

Less than a week until Indiana and North Carolina.

Blog Entries

May 8th Primaries are tomorrow.

Blog Entries

Go Thomas and Patrick!

Blog Entries

Kentucky bump!