Thread: Andrew Ojeda, Candidate for State House in 64A

Andrew Ojeda, Candidate for State House in 64A

Hello all,

I am currently serving as the campaign manager for my friend Andrew Ojeda, a candidate for State House in HD 64A. He is running against three-term incumbent Erin Murphy, an extremely liberal DFLer who is also in the party leadership. She normally goes and campaigns for DFLers across the state, making it hard for our candidate up and down the ballot.

Andrew is a student at Macalester College, ranked last year as the most liberal college in the nation. Despite that, he and I have worked hard making a voice for libertarians and constitutionalists at on campus. We are looking to take that energy and apply it to helping Saint Paul.

He has worked for the cause. He and I both phonebanked at the Minnesota campaign HQ. He was a delegate at the precinct, BPOU, and congressional levels. The state chair of Young Americans for Liberty is one of our campaign chairmen. I know Andrew will make a great legislator and a voice for liberty in a State House that needs all the help it can get.

We have a website up, www.andrewojeda.com. I highly encourage you to check it out and donate if you are interested!

Thanks,
    Daniel Surman
    Last edited by Imperial; 04-28-2012 at 12:47 AM.
    Interested in politics? Check out Red Racing Horses for daily updates on electoral politics, redistricting, and the presidential campaigns.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.