Thread: (stuff already shipped)Attention Texas: I have tons of campaign literature I need to ship.

(stuff already shipped)Attention Texas: I have tons of campaign literature I need to ship.

I have around 2 thousand campaign slim jims, some buttons, bumber stickers, around 300 of the newer superbrochures. I also have around 700 doorknob hanger bangs I am shipping so you can stuff them with literature. Last not but least I have around 500+ prestuffed doorknob hangers bags as well that are ready for literature drops.

Our meetup no longer needs these things so if one the local ron paul groups wants it and things they can distribute 2000+ things let me know.

One other thing, don't just put them on any door, target supervoters, get the lists and drop on those doors. You will get more bang for your buck.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mike, our group would love those materials but we are in CA. Would you be willing to ship to CA if no one from TX claims?
    Want more information regarding the chaos surrounding the 2012 Republican Nomination? Check out http://www.electionchaos.com

Yeah, definately. Texas is earlier so they get first priority. So if no one gives me an address by sunday night, then I will shop to CA.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

I'd like to help, but I don't know if I can distribute 2k+ on my own. If you ship to any groups in Fort Worth can you help me get hooked up with them?

CowTown, just take what you can and be willing to ship the rest to CA.
    Want more information regarding the chaos surrounding the 2012 Republican Nomination? Check out http://www.electionchaos.com

Texas wants it!! Let me get your info over to KMX. He spreads this stuff all over Ft. Worth. In fact, I think he's going door to door right now!

We have a good shot in Ft Worth. Our County Chairwoman, Jennifer Hall is a diehard Paul supporter.
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

Thanks for the link!

I will take them for sure. We have MANY people spreading stuff all around. This month we are going to be hitting doors HARD!
    If you are in the North Texas area, join our page to get active and fight for Liberty!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/28828...8287801289033/

#LiveFree

bump
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

bump kick butt Texas. Texas is easier to get delegates so people should send stuff there first. Give Texas too much and then they'll ship it here. I hope they have little to ship.

There is also a good group with HQ in Richardson for the Dallas area, they could probably use some www.RonPaulDallas2012.com. 214-764-3194 783 N Grove Rd #101 Richardson, TX 75081
    ATTAINING FREEDOM
    Man must get rid of illusions that enslave and paralyze him; he must become aware of the reality inside and outside of him in order to create a world which needs no illusions. Freedom and independence can be achieved only when the chains of illusion are broken.
    --ERICH FROMM

“In a land of freedom we are held hostage by the tyranny of political correctness” Robert Griffin III

Sorry guys, I already shipped them to someone in texas last week. Thank you though.
    -Benjamin Franklin