Thread: PBS NewsHour: WHAT DOES RON PAUL WANT?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm one of those Ron Paul partners who will not vote for Romney. Instead, if Romney is the GOP nominee going up against Obama, I will vote for all the Constitutional conservative candidates at the local, state, and federal levels, and just write in Ron Paul for President. My votes will help buffer the anti-American progressivism that Romney and the other RINO scum will bring to the White House. In the mean time, I will write, write, and write some more on every online newspaper comment section throughout America to help rally troops for Liberty and to inform uneducated voters about our r3VOLution. I will resist what Romney stands for...his deception, his cowardice, and his political thuggery to Ron Paul voters.

Liberty translated into how I feel is 'Ron Paul'.

If you can get past the introduction (I cringed when I heard it), Brian nails it at 5:25. He gets it. That answer alone made me buy his book for my kindle.
    Only voted for Ron Paul and Trump in 28 years of living because I greatly respect honest men/women who expose disgusting illusions.

Anchorwoman says in the first sentence out of her mouth that RP "has suspended his campaign" Then immediately contradicts herself. Don't these people read for meaning the script handed to them before going on the air? A responsible journalist would do so, and arrange for corrections where indicated.

I did not like this piece at all, and gave it a thumbs down due to the evident bias.

Nice find interesting discussion.
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin