Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's now or never RPF! - Thomas Massie Moneybomb Donation Thread

just donated $50.

I was going to give more, but there was a problem with my credit card on the site and then used my debit card.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    - Jimi Hendrix

"If one rejects laissez faire on account of mans fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action."
    - Ludwig Von Mises, Planning for Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonC View Post
    I was going to give more, but there was a problem with my credit card on the site and then used my debit card.
    Were you trying to use an American Express? My Amex wouldn't process.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Passed 14k!
    I'm going to throw in AGAIN after 12:00 tonight.

Guys, I have put so much time into door to door campaigning, gas money, donating, going to events, converting others to Tom, passing out flyers, pins, pens, bumper stickers, snapping pictures and video, putting up signs everywhere, big signs, small signs, going with groups to put signs up, meeting Thomas in WalMart parking lots so he can give me more signs lol, etc......and I'm STILL gonna throw in more!

Why? 3 things:

1. Thomas can win this race
    2. Thomas will not disappoint the Liberty movement
    3. Thomas can hold this seat for many years

Because of this, I really REALLY believe in this race and it is why I have sacrificed so much time for it. I work sometimes 50+ hours a week...I didn't have to do what I've done for the past couple months. I've been a walking sleep-deprived zombie because I believe in those 3 things I mentioned.

At 12:00, I'm gonna be asking for some matching donations again! Let's get this ticker past $20,000 tonight!
    Last edited by Sola_Fide; 04-26-2012 at 08:31 PM.

I don't really know who this guy is. I do know that at the top of the donation page it says he's endorsed by Ron Paul. So:

Amount: $20.12
    Transaction ID: -
    Transaction date/time: 2012-04-26 21:11:32

Quote Originally Posted by seraphson View Post
    I don't really know who this guy is. I do know that at the top of the donation page it says he's endorsed by Ron Paul. So:

Transaction ID: -
    Transaction date/time: 2012-04-26 21:11:32
    +

Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    Were you trying to use an American Express? My Amex wouldn't process.
    Yes. Amex.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    - Jimi Hendrix

"If one rejects laissez faire on account of mans fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action."
    - Ludwig Von Mises, Planning for Freedom

Passed 14k!
    15,000!

Mods give 5 reps per rep so I must have given out hundreds of rep in this thread.

Let's get to 16k!
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

Moneybomb continues today!

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Almost $18,000!

Amount: $100.00
    Transaction ID: EZNP4A307B53
    Transaction date/time: 2012-04-27 09:18:39

go grassroots go! get it over 20k!!!!

$19.5K last I checked.
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

Quote Originally Posted by CrissyNY View Post
    Amount: $100.00
    Transaction ID: EZNP4A307B53
    Transaction date/time: 2012-04-27 09:18:39

go grassroots go! get it over 20k!!!!

Wooohooo!

Bump
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Almost 21,000. Keep it up!

It looks like 25,000 is in reach. Currently 21,389.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Almost 22,000

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    Almost 22,000
    Now 25k, almost 26!

Here is my third donation this week and second one of the three day money bomb. Another $20.00 for a liberty minded and conservative candidate going to the US
    Congress. The brand new money contribution total is: $ 25,856.16 and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by clint4liberty View Post
    Here is my third donation this week and second one of the three day money bomb. Another $20.00 for a liberty minded and conservative candidate going to the US
    Congress. The brand new money contribution total is: $ 25,856.16 and counting.
    Post it here, lol! http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...mb-Match-Toady

Tell them to go to the
    money bomb ticker with the last name Hardy. I have already logged out on my e-mail account.

Just say you donated $20. He didn't say you need the ID for that thread.

(But no cheating!)

27,639....next up 30,000.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

40k...
    It's just an opinion... man...

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you for your generous donation!

Transaction ID: EWVP4AF69A84

Transaction date/time: 2012-04-29 17:47:19

Quote Originally Posted by Okaloosa View Post
    Thank you for your generous donation!

Transaction ID: EWVP4AF69A84

Transaction date/time: 2012-04-29 17:47:19
    +rep

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast