Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's now or never RPF! - Thomas Massie Moneybomb Donation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by odamn View Post
    Sry. Ron Paul gets my money .
    Ron Paul is retiring. He specifically asked his strongest supporters to donate to Massie.
    Last edited by Sola_Fide; 04-26-2012 at 10:33 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by odamn View Post
    Sry. Ron Paul gets my money .
    Tomas Massie is going to congress while Ron Paul is leaving..

This guy is truly one of ours.. Look at his record as county judge executive..

Do you want someone in congress when Ron Paul leaves next year??

Then maybe Thomas Massie deserves your consideration and donation..

Ron endorsed Massie personally..
    Last edited by Kotin; 04-26-2012 at 10:33 AM.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you!

Thank you for your generous donation!
    Amount: $50.00
    Transaction ID: ETHP8FCA3F5D
    Transaction date/time: 2012-04-26 11:48:28

$10 for Massie, is that too much to ask? For a liberty guy who Ron endorsed that could hold a seat in Congress for maybe the next decade?
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

Amount: $20.12
    Transaction ID: ETJP8FCA49F9
    Transaction date/time: 2012-04-26 11:53:53

Just contributed BUT there was a problem with the website accepting my American Express credit card. After I entered my Amex info and hit Donate, the next screen said "Transaction has been cancelled. Your donation has not been processed." I tried a second time and double checked everything but got the same problem. After I switched to a Visa, my donation went through. Hopefully the campaign sees this and can test it out themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Forty Twice View Post
    Thank you!

Amount: $50.00
    Transaction ID: ETHP8FCA3F5D
    Transaction date/time: 2012-04-26 11:48:28
    +

We need people to carry on the movement. Ron is aging and is done with Congress.

We MUST get people such as Massie in.

Local, state, and federal levels must have our people in them!
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Keep it going...

Pouring my heart soul and funds into a local event, but I can't leave you hanging. Thanks for stepping up Thomas.

Amount: $10.00
    Transaction ID: ESJP8EED1127
    Transaction date/time: 2012-04-26 13:23:23

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whoever has a Daily Paul account, please leave a comment on the thread below to keep it bumped:

http://www.dailypaul.com/228949/do-y...-from-congress

Amount: $7.60
    Transaction ID: EDNP4ACF9608
    Transaction date/time: 2012-04-26 14:01:12

I dont get paid until this weekend, for now I spared this so the Moneybomb could get to exactly 6,820...

Come on guys... we need to support the movement as a whole it's the only way anything will get done. It could be argued it's more important to donate to these people instead of Paul so don't get frugal. I only had a few bucks to spare, you know you got a few bucks to spare for liberty too.

It might be different if we were unsure of him and his motives, but we aren't, and neither is Ron Paul.
    It's just an opinion... man...

Wish more people would step up... Do we care about having someone in Congress to continue Ron Paul's fight? Another chance like this won't happen any time soon.

I think a good goal for the day could be $11,000 because all of our 2008 and 2010 congressional candidates got around 10k or less if I remember (By the way, most of them lost). Hopefully more people here see the need for more liberty Reps. If Massie doesn't win, Justin Amash could be the only one left.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 04-26-2012 at 01:52 PM.

My donation put him over the $7,000 mark :-)

"Become Ron Paul"!!!

In Liberty,

Curt
    RonPaulProducts.com
    http://www.ronpaulproducts.com/

Ron Paul 2012 Products:
    Bumperstickers as low as $.17
    Wristbands as low as $.99
    Shirts as low as $1.99
    Buttons for less than $.99
    Car Decals for less than $19.99
    Signs, Banners, Meetup Kits, Bulk Sales, and more....

$25 - it's the best I can do. My husband is going to kill me already once he sees how much I've already given to RP and Kurt Bills...
    It does not take a majority to prevail … but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.

-Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by LKMN View Post
    $25 - it's the best I can do. My husband is going to kill me already once he sees how much I've already given to RP and Kurt Bills...
    LOL! I have the problem [wife].
    Hear Congressman Paul's weekly legislative update toll free 888-322-1414

Keep it rolling!

Transaction ID: ETYP8FCB31C8
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BUMP
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

get er done!!

Amount:

$50.00

Transaction ID:

EKMP4AB86D4B

Transaction date/time:

2012-04-26 16:36:13

bump
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Ron just sent out an email, nice!

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    Woot!

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post

You've helped my campaign in our "Money Bombs" in the past, and today, I am asking you to do the same for another true Patriot, Thomas Massie of Kentucky.

Thomas is running in the Republican primary to be the next Congressman from the 4th district of Kentucky. And he can win.

He has the right message, the right principles, and is running in a district my son Rand carried in both his primary and the general election by wide margins.

I was proud to endorse him recently. But now, I need your help to make sure he surges to victory.

That means he will need your financial support. I would consider it a personal favor if you would contribute what you can to Thomas Massie’s Money Bomb today.

You can do that by clicking HERE.

In case you need further convincing, let me tell you more about him in the hope that you will join me in supporting his candidacy.

Thomas Massie has been a part of our Revolution for years. His political beliefs and personal principles led him to a strong adherence to liberty, and he has worked to show his family, neighbors, and friends the path to freedom.

Thomas grew up in Kentucky, in the area where he now resides with his wife and four children. He left briefly to attend MIT and to start a career as an inventor and entrepreneur.

Thomas knows what it is like to try to get an idea through the business and governmental mazes set up for job creators. He has been successful for himself, his family, his investors, and his workers.

Thomas eventually decided to move back to Lewis County, Kentucky, where he grew up - wanting his kids to grow up there, too.

It was from there that he was such a strong supporter of my 2008 campaign, as well as the beginning of Campaign for Liberty.

And he was invaluable to my son Rand when he ran for office, taking an early interest in Rand's race, helping him meet folks in his area, raising money, campaigning - you name it, Thomas did it for Rand's race in 2010.

Thomas also saw that there was a problem in his local government. Spending and regulations continued to grow, teaming up to put a stranglehold on his local economy. So Thomas decided to do something about it.

He ran against an incumbent Republican in a primary for Judge Executive of his county (the head of the county government in Kentucky) and surprised everyone by beating him 2-1. He ended up winning the general election and marched into office determined to save his county's finances. In just a few short months, Thomas had found enough in savings in his small county to pay his own county salary for three years!

Principles put into quick action!

Thomas has also made all the right kind of enemies, both as an activist and a county executive. The establishment can't stand him. The tax-and-spenders fear him. The people Rand refers to as "the beseechers" don't even bother with him.

Sometimes your enemies tell you just as much about you as your friends.

Thomas is the real deal.

I hope you'll join me in supporting him today. You can give to his Money Bomb by going HERE now.

Thomas will only vote for constitutional laws, and he will fight to restore our lost rights if he is elected to Congress. I've seen his agenda, and it is something every single one of us can get behind!
    *** Supporting a Balanced Budget Amendment and only voting for budgets that are in balance. House Republicans this past year did not produce a balanced budget. Republicans should always fight for this goal. Thomas will join Rand in both voting against unbalanced budget plans and in supporting Rand's 5-year balanced budget plan.
    *** Fighting the out-of-control EPA. The Obama EPA has declared war on Kentucky coal. Thomas will join Rand as a strong advocate for repealing Obama's rules and stripping bureaucratic power by passing legislation like the REINS Act, which was sponsored by Rand and the retiring Congressman Davis.
    *** Protecting our rights by standing up for gun owners and the 4th amendment. Our government's war on our privacy must stop.
    *** Fighting for a fairer, flatter tax that lowers tax rates and eliminates tax loopholes for special interests.
    *** Fighting the special interests in Washington by standing up against wasteful spending.
    Thomas has already stood up publicly for these things. He has simultaneously cut taxes, spending, AND debt in his county!

Believe me, that is a record that is sorely needed in Congress.

Some might still try to tell you that Thomas doesn't have the necessary political experience. His main opponents are multi-term state legislators and county executives.

Well, having spent a good bit of time in Washington myself, I can tell you firsthand - the LAST thing it needs is more professional politicians.

It needs more people with real principles, who will stand up and fight.

Thomas is absolutely one of those people. I am sure of it.

There has been some talk about who could take my place in Congress now that I'm retiring. I often dismiss talk like that, but I want to tell you, my strongest supporters, that Thomas Massie has the principles and guts to stand up to Big Government as I have.

He has the principles of Liberty to fight for ALL of our Bill of Rights, and he believes in smaller government both here and overseas.

There aren't many candidates out there of the caliber of Thomas Massie, so I hope you'll take the time today to get involved with his campaign.

The best thing you can do for him now is to CLICK HERE to contribute to his Money Bomb.

Thomas has TWO establishment opponents who are raking in special interest money. One of them recently had a fundraiser in which he raised over $100,000 in one night for the primary!

Thomas must raise $250,000 in the next 2 weeks in order to have the funds he needs to get his message out.

As I've said, Thomas has the right principles. There is no question in my mind about that. He will stand up for Liberty in Congress.

And he has the right team. His campaign manager, consultant, and media team were all key parts of Rand's victory in 2010.

They have the tv ads, direct mail, and GOTV plans ready to go.

What they must have now is your help to raise the $250,000 they will need for victory.

Please do all you can today.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. Thomas Massie is running in the Republican primary for Congress in the 4th district of Kentucky. He has the right principles, message, and team to win this race - but he needs you to join me in supporting him.

I've sent Thomas Massie $5,000 from Liberty PAC, the maximum allowed by law.

I hope you'll join me by making YOUR maximum possible contribution to Thomas Massie’s Money Bomb today. Just click HERE.

Bump, just got a fellow RP supporter to donate...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

We are cruising just past $10k, and this is the first day Good job, people, and let's see how big we can make this for Thomas Inky.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast