Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reality Check: The Truth About Delegate Numbers In Iowa and Minnesota (video)

Reality Check: The Truth About Delegate Numbers In Iowa and Minnesota (video)

Ben Swann WXIX
    Reality Check tonight at 10, the delegate fight in King County Wash. plus what the MSM isn't telling you about delegates in Iowa and Minn

http://www.facebook.com/BenSwannRealityCheck

update:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pxTkS24gXQ
    Last edited by jct74; 04-26-2012 at 09:56 PM.
    Bad speller's of the world .... UNTIE !!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Love to see a reality check on dirty NY pig GOP crook robo calling voters being brought up on treason charges for election tampering. THAT would make my day right about now.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Go, Ben!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Love to see a reality check on dirty NY pig GOP crook robo calling voters being brought up on treason charges for election tampering. THAT would make my day right about now.
    Amen!!

Is this at 10 EST? Or central?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Eastern. Ohio is always eastern. I used to live in Cincinnati but I wasn't "awake" at the time.
    Want more information regarding the chaos surrounding the 2012 Republican Nomination? Check out http://www.electionchaos.com

So we missed it?

here is the blurb:
    http://www.fox19.com/story/17768724/...-and-minnesota

usually the video ends up there, but I was planning to watch it live.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 04-25-2012 at 08:03 PM.

No. It should be starting right now. I always wait until the video is posted online.
    Want more information regarding the chaos surrounding the 2012 Republican Nomination? Check out http://www.electionchaos.com

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    No. It should be starting right now. I always wait until the video is posted online.
    lol! Sorry. Can't add 3 I guess....

I don't think it has come on yet? I'm in Cincinnati and American Idol just ended, and now it's the regular Fox19 news.
    "Power tends to confuse itself with virtue...conferring upon it a special responsibility for other nations—to make them richer and happier and wiser, to remake them, that is, in its own shining image. Power confuses itself with virtue and tends also to take itself for omnipotence. Once imbued with the idea of a mission, a great nation easily assumes that it has the means as well as the duty to do God's work." - William Fulbright

Coming on now
    "Power tends to confuse itself with virtue...conferring upon it a special responsibility for other nations—to make them richer and happier and wiser, to remake them, that is, in its own shining image. Power confuses itself with virtue and tends also to take itself for omnipotence. Once imbued with the idea of a mission, a great nation easily assumes that it has the means as well as the duty to do God's work." - William Fulbright

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Here's some juicy dirt for ya!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/n...qUIoZJhKKpK4yI
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Hasn't shown up on his FB page yet... tube?

(FOX19) -
    Newt Gingrich has announced that he is now officially out of the GOP race for President.

So now that we are down to 2 Republican candidates, why is there so much infighting still taking place at those GOP caucuses?

Doesn't Mitt Romney pretty much have the nomination? The short answer is no.

Ben has the Reality Check you won't see anywhere else.
    This is all that is on the video page at Fox19 --- Mr. Swann has given his mice far too much milk and not enough cookies this go around...

It isn't on his youtube channel yet either....

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    waiting for Tube !
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

TOOB!~
    Ron Paul needs YOU to become a

Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Remember Friday will have a special half hour Reality Check!
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

I think this may be his best yet. Fantastic report.

Ben just put that Lori chick on the map, not sure she wanted that kind of coverage.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ben Swann Ballin'
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by J_White View Post
    thanks. I put that on the front page and tweeted it. Spread it around!

How long are we going to tolerate the MSM outright LYING in order to push their candidate?

Kudos to Ben's bosses for allowing the TRUTH to be aired. Who woulda thunk that such a simple thing would be so rare in America?
    "The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form"..... Jefferson Davis

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle".
    .....Edmund Burke

"A corrupt electoral process can only lead to corrupt Government."
    ......jay_dub

Quote Originally Posted by jay_dub View Post
    How long are we going to tolerate the MSM outright LYING in order to push their candidate?

Kudos to Ben's bosses for allowing the TRUTH to be aired. Who woulda thunk that such a simple thing would be so rare in America?
    Indefinitely apparently.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

so great - bump!
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

SO.... has there been any fallout for Lori Sotelo over this yet? I imagine she opened herself and the GOP up to a few lawsuits over this... Isn't anyone calling for her to resign? Washington folks?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast