Thread: Hill: "Clinton would win in a landslide against the party of Nugent, West, Paul and Ryan"

Thumbs down Hill: "Clinton would win in a landslide against the party of Nugent, West, Paul and Ryan"

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/222483-hillary-clinton-would-win-in-a-landslide-against-the-party-of-ted-nugent-allen-west-ron-paul-and-paul-ryan

Quote Originally Posted by The Hill
    Hillary Clinton would win in a landslide against the party of Ted Nugent, Allen West, Ron Paul and Paul Ryan

In my latest column I suggest that Democrats begin a movement to draft Hillary Clinton for president in 2016 as they rally to Obama in 2012. Hillary would win in a landslide against all Republicans, according to recent polling. Republicans have become a party with a high tolerance for hatred and extremism while they continue their war against the interests of women, Hispanics and workers. The latest GOP fiascos involving hateful comments from Ted Nugent and the short-pants McCarthyism of Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) reveal a GOP that has left the mainstream of American life.

Nugent is an idiot. His hateful comments deserve no rebuttal except to note that he well deserves being interviewed by the Secret Service. The absurd comments from Allen West, who embodies the extremism and radical excesses of the House Republicans, turn West into a caricature of the nutcase wing of the Republican Party who is a minor-league Joe McCarthy accusing Democrats of being communists in a charge discredited many decades ago.

Paul Ryan drafts a budget that is condemned by Catholic bishops for being cruel to the poor. Rick Santorum vomits when he recalls JFK's speech supporting the separation of church and state. Ron Paul's newsletter included examples of hate speech and a call for race wars. Donald Trump runs a presidential campaign based on questioning the president's birth certificate.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When was the accusation of Democrats being communists ever discrediting? That seems pretty much common sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tttppp View Post
    When was the accusation of Democrats being communists ever discrediting? That seems pretty much common sense to me.
    Well, when the accuser agrees with the majority of what the alleged Communists are pushing... kind of hard to take him seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    Well, when the accuser agrees with the majority of what the alleged Communists are pushing... kind of hard to take him seriously.
    That doesn't mean he isn't right. He just conveniently forgot to mention he was a communist too.

LOL. They're gonna play that newsletter thing to till they choke on it aren't they? Most blacks see past that crap now.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by tttppp View Post
    Don't forget the other branch of the communist party, the Republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    Don't forget the other branch of the communist party, the Republicans.
    I'm not forgetting them. They were never formally accused of being communist, although most of them are communists too.

Why don't they publish the actual poll results they allude to? What are the poll numbers for Clinton Vs Paul? Anyone know?
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.