Thread: Norway Killer Cites U.S. Foreign Policy, Claims Attack Was "Preemptive Strike"

Norway Killer Cites U.S. Foreign Policy, Claims Attack Was "Preemptive Strike"

----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, but when the US kills innocent we are absolved by our good intent...
    Best of luck in life.

interesting read, thanks for posting this.

The irony is that our pre-emptive strikes probably cause more multi-culturalism here in the US, because now that their country is a smoking pile of rubble, they want to come here.

What doesn't make sense to me about how immigration works in this country is when they bring families of Africans here, then plop them down in places that are covered in snow for 9 out of 12 months and put them on welfare. I mean, who's doing this? Considering how difficult it is to immigrate, there's got to be some organization behind this that fast-tracks people who've probably been in bad situations in their home country.
    Well, I got Rand started on his campaign (just search around here to see). I advised Thomas Massie before he ran for Congress. I am currently advising 2 liberty campaigns for the state legislature. I ran the war-room and won Minnesota for Ron Paul a few weeks back. There are other things I'm probably forgetting.
    Yet I can't afford $200 to go to a seminar--Matt Collins

Quote Originally Posted by Kluge View Post
    What doesn't make sense to me about how immigration works in this country is when they bring families of Africans here, then plop them down in places that are covered in snow for 9 out of 12 months and put them on welfare. I mean, who's doing this?
    Probably the churches. That is how it has been in MN for at least 40 years. (And we have a lot of Norwegian/Scandinavian decedent church goers here).

Last winter I pushed a Somali driver out of the snow, and many of our cab drivers are Somali now. Just doesn't add up. They can't drive in our winters, who the hell is allowing them to be commercial drivers, FPS!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Probably the churches. That is how it has been in MN for at least 40 years. (And we have a lot of Norwegian/Scandinavian decedent church goers here).

Last winter I pushed a Somali driver out of the snow, and many of our cab drivers are Somali now. Just doesn't add up. They can't drive in our winters, who the hell is allowing them to be commercial drivers, FPS!
    I'm not sure where exactly many of these folks were from, but they were obviously not at all prepared for the snow clothing-wise either, hell--they couldn't even walk in it! I was thinking that it might be some liberal group--but churches make sense too.
    Well, I got Rand started on his campaign (just search around here to see). I advised Thomas Massie before he ran for Congress. I am currently advising 2 liberty campaigns for the state legislature. I ran the war-room and won Minnesota for Ron Paul a few weeks back. There are other things I'm probably forgetting.
    Yet I can't afford $200 to go to a seminar--Matt Collins

Some Somalis just summer in Mn and return to lovely Somalia in the winter . Your Asians appear to adapt better though

When the government becomes useless somebody has to takeover.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    Yeah, but when the US kills innocent we are absolved by our good intent...
    Duh. He's insane, we're right. Huge difference, and anybody that can't see it is a Muslim lovin' blame America Firster.

The churches don't have the resources to do this with the large populations that are coming here - all this is paid for by you, mostly through government.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    The churches don't have the resources to do this with the large populations that are coming here - all this is paid for by you, mostly through government.
    um, ok. I paid for this?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

So, American foreign policy put in to the mind of one individual equals a psychopathic mass murderer?

Good to know.

I'd like to read the article but the link doesn't work anymore.

Meh, one group follows orders on pain of imprisonment while the other guy is just a psycho. He can't site our boys for his crimes.
    Best of luck in life.

LibForestPaul

um, ok. I paid for this?
    http://www.somalifamilyservice.org/resources.html
    check the links
    interesting

A qualified alien can be eligible for SSI benefits if he or she meets one of the categories listed in “A” through “H” below:

... Was granted one of the alien classifications listed below within the last seven years:

Refugee under section 207 of the INA;
    Last edited by LibForestPaul; 05-06-2012 at 01:33 PM.

um, ok. I paid for this?
    Damn straight. You wouldn't believe the number of Iraqi's we have in this town now. My neighbor says that US forces killed her father, brother, and blew up her house so the DOD moved them to Virginia.
    "Time is catching up with me." -Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.