Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PA Election Results Thread

PA Election Results Thread

Polls close today at 8:00 PM EST. Results for all contests (Including RNC Delegates and Alternates) will be posted here, but I'm not sure how quickly it will update.

The list of Ron Paul Delegate candidates is here.

In addition to the obvious Delegate races, we have some candidates in the US Senate primary that are worht keeping an eye on. Sam Rohrer is the Tea Party favorite and is a hawkish conservative that many like. Scaringi is a liberty candidate.

Good luck all!
    Last edited by brandon; 04-24-2012 at 05:17 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Also, for those who are curious, the delegate names listed in the election results page are in the same order they were listed on the ballots. It will be interesting to see how many blindly voted for the top 3 or top 4.

results slowly coming in now

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    results slowly coming in now
    And people are still voting for Santorum in Warren County with 0.1% in.....sad.

delete
    - zHorns
    Organizer of the Rise for Liberty Moneybomb.

“We, as a group, now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable, you have an obligation to do something about it.” - Ron Paul, Rally for the Republic

RP hanging in close below Santo but of course very early with not much reporting. . Lets look for a beat on Santo in a CD or two.

Precincts Reporting: 0.1%

M. Romney 47.9% 337
    R. Santorum 23.9% 168
    R. Paul 16.8% 118
    N. Gingrich 11.5% 81

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are you freaking serious look at all those votes for Santorum that could have been ours...did they not get the memo

Are there absentee ballots?

I'm wondering if these are Santa folks figuring it works as a protest vote, or if there are absentee ballots from before he dropped out mixed in.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSoHard View Post
    Are you freaking serious look at all those votes for Santorum that could have been ours...did they not get the memo
    Protest votes?

At the moment we are getting 2/3 delegates in CD 15 and 16.. So that is 4 potential delegates atm. This is what I saw just skimming them. Most of the people don't have any votes showing so lets just have our fingers crossed

Idiots.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Remember that in PA the popular vote is meaningless, people vote for delegates. It's a "loophole primary".

Quote Originally Posted by JebSanderson View Post
    Protest votes?
    absentee ballots before he dropped out?

But if people are doing protest votes and the media has convinced them there is no chance for anyone, I guess they would think they might as well vote someone who dropped out. Media serving the OPPOSITE of its purpose to have an informed electorate. It makes people THINK they have been informed, when they have been actively misled.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 04-24-2012 at 06:47 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

0.76% reporting

GINGRICH, NEWT (REP)
    879 10.0%

ROMNEY, MITT (REP)
    4,786 56.0%

PAUL, RON (REP)
    1,377 15.8%

SANTORUM, RICK (REP)
    1,650 18.1%

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    2/3 Delegates from CD 6 that are in the lead are Paul Delegates..

(given there is no point at looking at the overall results, I'm just going to post Delegate 'wins' we could get ) - Screw the popular vote!

So far in CD 10 we have two delegates ahead. The one in first has total name recognition. So that's great! And we only had two alternate delegates and they are in the 1 and 2 spots!
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Yea, we should concentrate on posting the delegates who are being voted upon right now

CNN map showing philly with RP in second by a few votes. Very small percentage reporting but a very nice potential trend due to the amount of votes there vs the state.

Looks like we have a good shot of getting 1/3 in district 1. My uneducated guess is that Paul will end up with about 10-15 delegates from PA. (out of 72)
    Last edited by brandon; 04-24-2012 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RPit View Post
    At the moment we are getting 2/3 delegates in CD 15 and 16.. So that is 4 potential delegates atm. This is what I saw just skimming them. Most of the people don't have any votes showing so lets just have our fingers crossed
    Yea PA vote is meaningless:

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2012/04/2...nia-delegates/

http://www.electionreturns.state.pa....45&OfficeID=18

Less than 1% is in so lets hope the people on the street got up at least half of the 72.

Looks like we have a good shot of getting 1/3 in district 1. My uneducated guess is that Paul will end up with about 10-15 delegates from PA. (out of 50 something)
    There are 69 and 3 super = 72
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

I'm getting creamed but only about 30 votes in so far. lol I guess I won't be in tampa.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm getting creamed but only about 30 votes in so far. lol I guess I won't be in tampa.
    who are you running against?

I understand Romney's strategy was to use well known people as his delegates so people would vote on name recognition.

"Live Gingrigh Rally underway" is the headline on CNN"

Just a picture of him, no crowds to be seen.

The F************* media is absolutely disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by RonRules View Post
    "Live Gingrigh Rally underway" is the headline on CNN"

Just a picture of him, no crowds to be seen.

The F************* media is absolutely disgusting.
    what makes you think there are any crowds?

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    who are you running against?

I understand Romney's strategy was to use well known people as his delegates so people would vote on name recognition.
    Romney doesn't pick the delegates. None of the delegates are pledged. Basically a couple of the party big shots run in every district with the party's endorsement. In my district they put up the former county commissioner, the county prothonotary, and county chairperson. (I think)

Its fully romney sweep no need watch results pretty much confirmed now.

Romney doesn't pick the delegates. None of the delegates are pledged. Basically a couple of the party big shots run in every district with the party's endorsement. In my district they put up the former county commissioner, the county prothonotary, and county chairperson. (I think)
    Don't lose hope. It's early.
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast