Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FOX NEWS: Brett Baier says RON MAY HAVE WON IOWA AFTER ALL...

FOX NEWS: Brett Baier says RON MAY HAVE WON IOWA AFTER ALL...

Go to 2:30 on the video to avoid the Romney/Rubio crap. But then "Are you electable" Cameron says it doesn't even matter. Let's show them that it does!

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/specia...ylist_id=86927

tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOXJt1ahVsE
    Last edited by jct74; 04-25-2012 at 05:02 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

When delegates are what really count, he sure did!

Well, patriots, it's time we make this viral, along with the fact that he's attracting crowds of thousands, he won MN, and he still has funds in the warchest.

Romney is NOT the nominee, in my book.

Let's keep pushing for Ron! This nomination is ours for the taking if we want it as badly as we say we do!
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

Hey, guys...The Newt Tweeters are out in FULL FORCE. Let's show em who knows how to Twitter-flood!

what? it does not matter that Ron Paul wins after all Mittins will get all delegates by Aclomation? or was the word (Acclamation) That is what the Reporter at the End
    said can someone please explain to me I am not at all political only know that Dems and Reps are the same
    Last edited by Endthefednow; 04-23-2012 at 06:44 PM.

Yeah, what DOES that mean? Does that mean that since the news media decided it's Mitt, Mitt it is? That's BS.
    Last edited by wgadget; 04-23-2012 at 06:45 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Massachusetts View Post
    Let's keep pushing for Ron! This nomination is ours for the taking if we want it as badly as we say we do!
    Ours for the taking? Really?

Ah Fox, at least you're predictable "What Paul is gaining delegates? Quick let's report on how it can't possibly matter!"
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

Quote Originally Posted by Endthefednow View Post
    what? it does not matter that Ron Paul wins after all Mittins will get all delegates by Aclomation? or was the word (Acclamation) That is what the Reporter at the End
    said can someone please explain to me I am not at all political only know that Dems and Reps are the same
    Acclamation, I think it's spelled.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Thanks for cutting that down to the important stuff. I'm going back to Twitter!

I think I detect a trend here! The establishment must have a growing pool of bile at the back of their throats and two clenching cheeks...........and I don't mean on their jaws.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I think I detect a trend here! The establishment must have a growing pool of bile at the back of their throats and two clenching cheeks...........and I don't mean on their jaws.
    The "I believe in fairy tales" little girl in me sometimes fantasizes that some of them are actually on our team, just terrified of TPTB, and beginning to realize that the $#@! is going to hit the fan regardless, so why not grow a set and stand up for what's right.

Silly of me, I know.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

The R3VOLUTION may become televised someday.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    The "I believe in fairy tales" little girl in me sometimes fantasizes that some of them are actually on our team, just terrified of TPTB, and beginning to realize that the $#@! is going to hit the fan regardless, so why not grow a set and stand up for what's right.

Silly of me, I know.
    Believe it or not I think from what I hear around the blogs some of the Santorum and Gingrich folks actually would jump on this train if it picked up enough steam.

I still visit my old haunts and Romney is not very well supported and many are bitter as we because the media called the game so soon and started the inevitable thing WAY too early.

And all the little birdies went tweet, tweet, tweet, "Ron Paul is Winning"

note: wish twitter would stop suspending my account!
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

They are covering their ass because when Ron Paul wins the nomination they are all going to look like fools. I believe Ron Paul will kill the medias relevance in political matters.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    And all the little birdies went tweet, tweet, tweet, "Ron Paul is Winning"

note: wish twitter would stop suspending my account!
    What the hell do you tweet that you get suspended? I've never been suspended, and sometimes I'm a tweet maniac!
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Noble Savage View Post
    They are covering their ass because when Ron Paul wins the nomination they are all going to look like fools. I believe Ron Paul will kill the medias relevance in political matters.
    From your keyboard to God's ear, patriot.

Quote Originally Posted by wgadget View Post
    From your keyboard to God's ear, patriot.
    Is god blind & using a screen reader
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I think if Dr.Paul (magically) gets aLL the delegates, they would still keep saying that he is "unelectable",
    these people are brainwashed totally !
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

Quote Originally Posted by Travlyr View Post
    The R3VOLUTION may become televised someday.
    Eh, not as catchy...
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endthefednow View Post
    It means that, if Romney gets the most delegates after the first round of voting in Tampa, he will be the nominee and the rest of the delegates will, by default, rally around him because they're of the same party. It's redundant and useless to point out, but point it out they did. If he gets over half, it doesn't matter what the rest of the delegates do. These people don't know what they're talking about as usual, but they will do just about anything to drill the idea into your mind of Romney being the nominee. That is the only conceivable outcome as far as they are concerned.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

MSM headline from November 2012-

"Obama wins re-election bid, coming in 2nd in the general." "Paul, who came in 1st was disqualified for being unelectable"

Quote Originally Posted by Lafayette View Post
    MSM headline from November 2012-

"Obama wins re-election bid, coming in 2nd in the general." "Paul, who came in 1st was disqualified for being unelectable"
    lmao

Ummm...Some people are listening to our good Doctor Paul:

Squawkbox interviw from today. Read the comments, too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG2uD...e_gdata_player

"customarily at the end he gets all by acclamation"

we'll see.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 04-23-2012 at 10:54 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I'm having some trouble visualizing much ACCLAMATION for Romney in Tampa without some COUNTER-ACCLAMATION by those oopposed. Definition:

http://i.word.com/idictionary/acclamation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast