Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clearly just another officer acting in self-defense

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Shays View Post
    She looks like my oldest daughter. That's enough for me. If I saw a cop man handeling my daughter like that PIG did to that girl I would, without a doubt attack the son of a bitch and beat his ass with everything I had. That scumbag beat her numerous times with his night stick and maced her in her eyes then threw her face down on cement. At the very least he needs to be kicked repeatedly in his balls and his face smashed into cement like he did to her.
    Decisions sometimes have consequences.
    Your protective method would end with a Bang.
    Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by coastie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by azxd View Post
    Then you also realize he could have shot her when she touched/assaulted him while he was dealing with another, if he had been quick with the response ... YES ?

And let's be honest ... None of this would have happened, if not for the initial assault, which caused the officers to arrive at the scene.
    Please don't ever become involved with law enforcement.

Could he have shot her? Yes. Just like I "could" have shot the douche bag that tried to car jack me 5 yrs ago. The difference here is I was actually in danger, he was clearly not.(well, in the end it was the carjacker running for his life, but that's besides the point here)

Would he have got off because she dared "touch" the cop? Yes.

Should he have shot her....That is an emphatic no, the situation didn't remotely warrant it. It doesn't matter there are laws saying he could have, that wouldn't make it right. As I said above...stay the f*ck away from Law Enforcement, please...your post hints that you'd be that cop that would have shot her for what she did in the video, and probably still slept that night.
    I figured you would realize this as a possibility.
    Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.

Decisions sometimes have consequences.
    Your protective method would end with a Bang.
    I can't think of a better way to die or for a better reason than to defend my daughter from a scumbag pig cop who was abusing his authority on my daughter.
    "Without Love In The Dream It'll Never Come True" Jerry Garcia

Hay guyz calm down ffs, he only just gave her a little "trip" lol (bet they had a chuckle about that back at the station) if he wanted to he totally could have just killed her instead cause he's the guvverment. all the cop haters getting all worked up again, y'all bitches be trippin, lololol get it lol.
    Last edited by noneedtoaggress; 04-25-2012 at 05:18 PM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    From what I saw she was attacking another woman in a vehicle,the man even hit her with the door.She got what was coming to her.
    So because a the man hit another woman in the door the third woman deserves to be clubbed, pepper sprayed and slammed into the ground? WTF? I didn't see the women in the red shirt hit anybody. The woman in the green shirt was doing the attacking. The man hit the woman in the green shirt. The cops pull the man and the woman in the green shirt away then push the man to the ground. The woman in the red shirt comes over as if to say "Leave my man alone. He was just protecting me." Cop beats up the victim. Go back and watch it again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

People assaulting other people in a car, cops show up, and make arrests, girl interfers, gets sprayed, office cuffs first suspect, then goes to get the girl ... I see no problem, except the fact that the video shows her assaulting someone in the car.
    Is everybody here color blind? The girl doing the assaulting had a green shirt on. The girl assaulted by the cop had on a red shirt. It looks like she was the one assaulted in the car.

Some act like he tackled her ... She tripped over his leg ... BDF !!!

Last edited by jmdrake; 04-25-2012 at 06:00 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I'm not someone to rush to condemn cops, but I really don't see why he did that. Yes she needed to be detained, but not like that.

That being said I don't fault the cop for cuffing the guy or macing the girl. It's not the cops job to assign fault, he's not going to stand there for five minutes trying to sort of the parties in this fight. It's the cops job to maintain order and that is done by securing the participants in this fight. In a violent situation you don't have time to sort out who is the bad guy and who is the good guy, that's what the legal system is for.

All the cop knows is that there is a fight it's his job to break it up, and this girl whom he knows nothing about (motives, mental state, weapons available, morals) is distracting him while he is trying to restrain one of the participants in the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    From what I saw she was attacking another woman in a vehicle,the man even hit her with the door.She got what was coming to her.

BULL$#@!. Justice and Vengeance do NOT equate. She was no longer a violent actor when she was unlawfully abused-by-cop. She was hands-in-air submissive and reduced to head bouncing off concrete.

presence

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by No Free Beer View Post
    The cops job isn't to "give what was coming to her" buddy. That's not why we pay them.
    If I had my choice I wouldn't pay them for anything.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The woman in the red shirt comes over as if to say "Leave my man alone. He was just protecting me."
    Which is high on the list of dangerous situations that cops train for... domestic disturbance calls especially.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I have a strong hunch that I'll be gunned down for attacking a cop that did something like this to a loved one.
    "Molon Labe"

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So because a the man hit another woman in the door the third woman deserves to be clubbed, pepper sprayed and slammed into the ground? WTF? I didn't see the women in the red shirt hit anybody. The woman in the green shirt was doing the attacking. The man hit the woman in the green shirt. The cops pull the man and the woman in the green shirt away then push the man to the ground. The woman in the red shirt comes over as if to say "Leave my man alone. He was just protecting me." Cop beats up the victim. Go back and watch it again.
    +rep for intelligence

Which is high on the list of dangerous situations that cops train for... domestic disturbance calls especially.
    but cops are also trained to be able to discern a threat and who isn't. The fact that she steps far back from him should make it obvious she wasn't a threat. I could see one hit. It would have been defensive reflex. But to keep beating her? That is excessive force. There is a cop that con no longer tell teh difference between who si a threat and who isn't. and that just makes him a danger to society.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123