Thread: Ron Paul not quitting

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear. -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Conviction !!!
    Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.

Run, Secretariat! Go Big Red!
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

“We’re challenging the status quo of the entire country as well as the Republican Party,” Paul said. “People don’t like to give up their power. But the momentum is very powerful. I’m part of it, but I’m not it. It’s much bigger than me.”
    WOW, I mean SUPER WOW.

Ron Paul ALWAYS.

Theres no reason to quit, theres no way to quit, it would be effing stupid. We have to go. We got a crap load of stealth delegates. This has to be done.
    Last edited by unknown; 04-23-2012 at 10:34 AM.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Is this surprising? McCain won enough pledged delegates to become the GOP's presumptive nominee on March 4, 2008. Huckabee responded to that by becoming the last not-McCain/Paul to drop out on, also on March 4th.

Ron Paul kept going until June 12th.
    Last edited by RonPaulFanInGA; 04-23-2012 at 10:36 AM.

Go Ron Paul---can't get enough of him! People talk about Romney getting worried---the GOP is just dying to end the primaries and shut us down---thinking we will just desolve!! I can just hear the media screaming how we cheated with our delegate power---sure hope all those great clips of all the GOP cheating that went on beginning in Iowa can be used in our defense, unless it's beyond such civility!

This shows the Courage and Conviction of the Incorruptible Consistent Constitutionalist Conservative Dr.Ron Paul !
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

I hope this shows that if he doesn't get the nomination that he will run third party. Like he said, this movement is not just about him, it is about a last ditch effort to save this nation.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think it all starts when we can officially call MN & IA in our favor. I could see a buzz going in the media that maybe after all it's not entirely over. The Left will love it for a while because it shows disunity in the GOP but if we can still hang with Obama around 43-45 I think our momentum will really pick up eventually.
    "There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning.

And that I think, was the handle. That sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave." ~ HST

nobp
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

This is definitely a spread out nomination process.....so no reason to quit yet.

We still got Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Connecticut, Delaware, Indiana, Texas, New York, California, Montana, Louisiana (caucus), South Dakota, Nebraska, Arkansas, Rhode Island, Oregon, New Mexico, Kentucky, West Virginia and Utah (am I missing any?). Plus conventions still going on in Missouri, Iowa, Washington, Maine, Colorado, and others....
    Last edited by jersdreams; 04-24-2012 at 12:48 AM.