Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Should WilliamC Do With His (Remaining) Life? [Mod Note: R.I.P Dr. William Colley]

I had a bad feeling...

God damn it.

RIP Doctor.

(posthumous rep for everything you've done)
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-02-2012 at 06:34 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Just out of curiosity the Obit says May 9th he passed. WilliamC in this forum was still posting on May 10th, 2012?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...90#post4412290
    CDT time stamp on his last post shows:

05-09-2012 10:01 PM

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    We give every year to St Jude's, but this year we will do so in honor of Dr. William Colley.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvikalpa View Post
    R.I.P William. My annual donation to St. Jude's will be in memory. Thanks for all you did for the movement & for science.

Excellent idea; I'll do that too. St. Jude's is a very worthy charity, and I can't think of a better way to honor William's memory than to support a cause he held in high regard. May he rest in peace.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulatized View Post
    It brings me great sorrow to report that WilliamC has passed on. We have lost one of our own.

This was posted on facebook by the district 1 Ron Paul MS state Coordinator who received an email concerning his passing:
    “Sad news. Today William "Clif" Colley went to be with the Lord. He was the Tate County coordinator for Ron Pail 2012, an asset to the liberty movement, and most importantly a friend. He's probably talking Barry Goldwater's eat off right now. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers.”

This happened about a week before the state convention. Evidently it was sudden, he had several post on this forum his last day.

Here is a link to his obit: http://obits.al.com/obituaries/mobil...&pid=157639687

I did not know WilliamC personally, had never met him, only communicated with him several times to put him in touch with the district 1 Ron Paul people who were organizing to win delegates and go to the convention. I felt a connection with him as a fellow Ron Paul supporter and one who wanted to actually do something for the cause by becoming a delegate.

I do know he was a true lover of liberty.

May he rest in peace.
    May he rest in peace. He was active right to the last, which I hope means he was spared the pain that can come with cancer. We will miss him here, and my prayers go out to his children.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

RIP, WilliamC.

I'll miss hearing from you.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Odd that the passing of a poster on the internet, whom you've never met, could make you as sad as I am right now....
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Odd that the passing of a poster on the internet, whom you've never met, could make you as sad as I am right now....
    I've never met Stevie Ray Vaughn either. Yet, the way he communicated to me electronically caused me to mourn his passing also.

It is always sad when we lose one of our own, I hope you find peace William.

God. What a great guy. This is terribly depressing news.

If anyone knows his family or if his family is reading this please pm me if they/you need anything. WilliamC was one of a kind.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

I enjoyed our discussions WilliamC. RIP.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RIP.
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaAvenger View Post
    RIP. Hope he knew the Lord.
    Well, apparently the last thing he did was download a Bible.

Man what a sad story...he seemed like a great guy. Not sure how old his kids are or how much they knew about his story but it may be nice for them to read this post one day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123