Thread: Slate: Ron Paul Wins Minnesota Delegates by a Landslide

Slate: Ron Paul Wins Minnesota Delegates by a Landslide

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ... With Santorum out and Gingrich staggering like an extra in Re-Animator, Paul's movement is free to take over the state contests.
    rp12!

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

Now will all the "news" networks please update their incorrect delegate counts from the beauty contests!

i wish that too !!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Now will all the "news" networks please update their incorrect delegate counts from the beauty contests!
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

We're breaching the ramparts.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

My comment below the article:

usernamenuse has it right, the only two candidates in this race with the organization to rack up delegates are Romney and Paul. Most media is reporting only Romney's winnings in an attempt to mislead the public into believing that he is the inevitable GOP candidate. Don't buy into it! This race isn't over until "the fat lady sings" in Tampa. Meanwhile, realize this:

Romney? Obama? No significant difference between the two. The ONLY candidate who represents real reform and offers real solutions to the problems faced by our nation is Ron Paul.

Romney likes to tout his "so-called" ability to create jobs, but when you look at his record as Governor of MA, it was pathetic and MA was 47th in the nation in job creation. That is not a record to gloat over, it is a record to be ashamed of! Only Ohio, Michigan, and Louisiana did worse in the same time period.

No, what this country needs is an end to this expensive overseas empire-building: it is bankrupting us! We also need a sound monetary policy. The dollar has lost over 95% of its value under the tenure of the Federal reserve. That is nothing short of awful, and it represents a huge hidden tax on ALL of us working folk. We need to restore the liberty that was the primary reason that allowed this country to become prosperous and the envy of people the world around. The Patriot Act, NDAA, and all these other attacks on our freedom in the name of security have GOT TO GO.

Enough is enough, the American people need to reclaim their country, and the current obvious leader is Ron Paul. People are waking up to this fact; that is why just the other day over 4,300 people braved cold and rain to stand and listen to him in Philadelphia. That is why nearly 10,000 came to hear him speak at UCLA, some even climbing trees to catch a glimpse. Everywhere he goes, the venues are packed. People are hungry for freedom, peace, and prosperity, and Ron Paul is the only candidate offering a viable path to them.

Come, join this growing movement! Search the internet for information about Paul's message. Don't LET the mainstream media tell you he stands no chance. Stand up and be counted!!!! Refuse to settle for less than the best!!!!

Ron Paul at Texas A&M recently:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp2AlUpn_5c

Ron Paul's amazing understanding and predictions:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5nGCpzel6o
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

Can someone update these numbers for me?

31 March: CD 7 Convention: Santorum 2, Paul 1.
    14 April: CD 5: Paul 3 (+3 alts)
    14 April: CD 3: Paul 3 (+3 alts)
    14 April: CD 6: Paul 3 (+3 alts)
    21 April: CD 1.
    21 April: CD 2.
    21 April: CD 4.
    21 April: CD 8.
    22 April: CD 1

Minnesota Delegate totals so far:

Ron Paul:10

Rick Santorum:2

Romney:0

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We need to start editing the Wiki and setting things straight.
    I don't know how, but if you do I'd say this is urgent. It shows Ron Paul having only a total (for the country) of 26 delegates!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republi...rimaries,_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    Can someone update these numbers for me?
    go to p 13 of the MN thread - there is an index thread still stickied to all the state threads over the weekend, but it won't be there long.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Well...we need 4 more.

With the disappointing results in MO, i'm having a harder time seeing how that happens.

Minnesota
    Maine
    Washington
    ?
    ?

Need 2 more folks, and its not looking good atm
    "Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul with a heart, Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, Ron Paul"

I thought OK was in the bag?

Quote Originally Posted by CTRattlesnake View Post
    Well...we need 4 more.

With the disappointing results in MO, i'm having a harder time seeing how that happens.

Minnesota
    Maine
    Washington
    ?
    ?

Need 2 more folks, and its not looking good atm
    Oklahoma looks good. In Colorado, all we need is to convince two more Santorum people to jump to us than Romney convinces to jump to him or stay voting for Santorum. That might actually work if we can show a track record of winning and having at least four states. Also, Alaska is looking awesome if we can get our delegates in the door.
    Want more information regarding the chaos surrounding the 2012 Republican Nomination? Check out http://www.electionchaos.com

Iowa is still possible from what I'm hearing.

Paul took 20 of the 24 delegates available in the CDs.
    Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by RonRules View Post
    I thought OK was in the bag?
    They are bound unless unbound

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nv and Ak also but w two candidates out if Romney needs more they will likely have a bunch unbound plus Ron's and if Romney doesn't need more we are in trouble already

Keep hope alive!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Nv and Ak also but w two candidates out if Romney needs more they will likely have a bunch unbound plus Ron's and if Romney doesn't need more we are in trouble already
    Usually you are a very clear writer, but I cannot follow this at all.

Seems like a bunch of shills and brainwashed idiots at the slate from reading the comments.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Ron Paul mentioned a bit about the shenadigans going on in Alaska and Nevada this morning on CNBC Squawk Box. Good Timing, but what this does expose are all those in the county and state GOP party as political communists and fraudsters and should be charged as such.

PS: The propaganda machine of the establishment ringers go into overdrive tomorrow(fooling the people we are already in the GENERAL ELECTION), when Mitt Romney will start his campaign against Obama tomorrow in New Hampshire.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 04-23-2012 at 12:24 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Ignore Romney's 'battle against Obama', it is just a show, there is still a primary going on.

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboy View Post
    We're breaching the ramparts.