Thread: Ad I made two months ago.. Just thought I'd share it again, maybe more will see it.

Ad I made two months ago.. Just thought I'd share it again, maybe more will see it.

Please share it, especially with those so-called Republicans who love Reagan.. Maybe the ending will leave an impact on them..

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I put it on the front page. + rep.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Loved it!
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I put it on the front page. + rep.
    Deserves to be there!

Ah, the Dead Island trailer music. And nice touch adding in that Reagan quote. I hadn't even heard that one before.

nice
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

This is my favorite Paul video of this election cycle; kudos man.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OP, what music did you use???
    "Can't get healthcare to our old people, can't educate our young people, but we can bomb the sh*t out of your country alright" - George Carlin

"We're in two wars that are costing us trillions of dollars. Those trillions of dollars should have been left in the economy to build jobs and produce prosperity here at home" - Ron Paul

"We spend 1.5 trillion dollars overseas in wars we don't need to be in and we need to cut there. And then put that money back into our economy here." - Ron Paul

Very good. I've watched it several times.

This might be the new video I tweet everyday. I'll at least tweet it a couple of times though.

I'd love to see this video get promoted a lot more by the whole grassroots. Maybe the campaign could post it on it's website or run it as a commercial.

Ron is right.
    "WE..as a group NOW have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable you have an obligation to do something about it." Ron Paul