Thread: A press release on all our delegates we won is required to shift this race

A press release on all our delegates we won is required to shift this race

I am getting tweets and facebook posts on our successes at the Iowa and MO national delegate wins, yet I do not see any major news source repeating the information. Clearly an official campaign press release will force the media to see the delegate wins as an official campaign report and they will report it as a news story just for the fact that it will be confrontational in nature.

If the official campaign releases our delegate wins, the media will help us set the narrative that this race is far from over, and Romney is losing delegates he thought he had. With nearly half the state left to vote and Texas and California just around the corner, this is the momentum shift we need to make the votes in these states shift our way.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I respectfully DISAGREE. We don't want to fire up the Romney, Santorum and Gingrich delegates to actually show up at these conventions. We prefer that they think that Romney has it all sewn up so they can just stay home. I strongly beleive this will help our numbers in the conventions that are still to come.

Trust me, the MSM will then have no choice but to cover Ron Paul when hopefully over 2000 delegates and alternates are screaming "President Paul" at the NGOP Convention in Tampa.
    Rand Paul for Peace

Quote Originally Posted by LatinsforPaul View Post
    I respectfully DISAGREE. We don't want to fire up the Romney, Santorum and Gingrich delegates to actually show up at these conventions. We prefer that they think that Romney has it all sewn up so they can just stay home. I strongly beleive this will help our numbers in the conventions that are still to come.

Trust me, the MSM will then have no choice but to cover Ron Paul when hopefully over 2000 delegates and alternates are screaming "President Paul" at the NGOP Convention in Tampa.
    Here is what I worry about with that strategy. We are assuming that the trend of our people getting elected as national delegates will continue. What if it does not continue? What if the larger portion of bound delegates out weigh the portion we have?

There is a conventional way of winning, and that is through showing strength in the election process. By announcing that we have trounced Romney in states that he thought he would win, momentum now shifts away from him. No other candidate will renter the race because it looks like they are quitters to begin with.

Can we get a official response from the campaign on what they think about this?

If the delegates are all bound to Romney because voters pick him in the primaries (believing there really isn't any other choice), we won't be able to stop him from getting 1,144 votes on the first ballot at the national convention and it's all for naught anyway. We must get the word out to voters in Texas and California before it is too late.

Delegates

Are the names of delegates published????? With all the cheating that has gone on so far----the numbers are tweaked----are RP's people ready to go to bat with all that cell phone evidence they got when the curtain goes down? Hope we won't just roll over. Go Dr. Paul!