I was watching CNN International yesterday and noticed this interview between Christiane Amanpour and Israel's Ehud Barak.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/19/ampr.01.html

They both admit Ahmadinejad did not say what CNN has been reporting for years (as fact) and tried to use against Ron Paul in countless debates/interviews. Read on..

AMANPOUR: One of the things that people always ask me and makes them worry for Israel is about what President Ahmadinejad was said to have said a few years ago, about, quote-unquote, "wiping Israel off the face of the map."

Many Iranian officials who I've interviewed, including just now recently, have said that is not what he said, nor is it the policy of the Iranian government to have any military attack on Israel. Your own minister, Dan Meridor, said that, yes, that is not what Ahmadinejad said. He didn't say wipe Israel off the face of the map. Do you accept that? Or do you still believe that Iran has a military design on you?

BARAK: I think that we are focusing too much on the nuances of the topic, rather than --

AMANPOUR: This is really important, because everybody talks about this.

BARAK: No, no, I would tell you exactly what he said. He said, and others said in public many times, that the Zionist entity -- it's a code name for Israel -- is something unnatural in the Israeli -- in the Middle East and should be removed at this point. That's what he said.
(bold and italics added)

Interesting the things you see on CNN International that you don't see on CNN in the US.

Looks like everyone agrees, Ahmadinejad never said that.