Thread: ChipIn: Help Send Grassroots Ron Paul Photographer To Kentucky

Thumbs up ChipIn: Help Send Grassroots Ron Paul Photographer To Kentucky

A couple weeks ago I was made aware that Ron Paul will most likely be visiting northern Kentucky on April 28. Since then, I've been debating whether or not I should attempt to go there, despite the fact that I now live in Phoenix, Arizona. The reason being, I went to northern Kentucky dozens of times during the course of Rand's campaign, to take photos of the Rand Paul Revolution, while I still lived in neighboring Indiana, (You can see the thousands of photos I took of Rand from November 2009 until November 2010 here.) and I have long thought about wanting to go back home at least once to see Ron.

So I wanted to at least ask if anyone would be interested in helping me get back to Kentucky one more time, and possibly Indiana if Ron makes a stop there as well, in order to take photos for the liberty movement. (I don't know anything about an IN stop though. So I'd probably have to buy a one way ticket for now, unless they release the dates soon.)

I've set up a ChipIn for those interested in helping me go back to Kentucky. The only expense being an airplane ticket. You can find the link here and at the bottom of this post: http://cpacrpf.chipin.com/ron-paul-in-nky

Here are some of my photos that I have taken over the past couple months:

In addition to taking photos of Ron, I could also morph this trip into taking some high quality photos of liberty candidate Thomas Massie, who is running in the district that northern KY is located in. And if anyone would like to offer any sort of transportation or lodging once I get to KY (I'll most likely be flying into Louisville), that would be much easier than having to rely on relatives who live more than a few hours away from KY in IN.

If you would like to donate to this cause, here is the ChipIn: Thanks for donating!
    Last edited by Gage; 02-24-2013 at 03:10 PM.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Bump.

Bump!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear