Thread: I really like this idea!

I really like this idea!

One of my fellow activists from the Milwaukee meet up group suggested this. In all fairness, it may not even be his idea, but I heard it from him, so he gets the credit.

Go here and vote for Ron Paul. http://www.whitehouse.gov/citizensmedal/submit-a-nomination

What a trip it would be to have Ron Paul presented an award by Barack Obama as basically the country's "Man of the Year"! Could the lapdog media manage to avoid covering that story and the irony contained in it? Obama awards the man who makes him unemployed. Brilliant! Please, every one and your cousins should do this! It will definitely scare the crap out of Barry!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    What is Ron's city... Lake Jackson?

Edit... it is:

Lake Jackson, Texas
    122 West Way, Suite 301
    Lake Jackson, TX 77566
    Phone Number: (979) 285-0231

So what to do with this...

Explain why your nominee should receive the Citizens Medal based on the criteria outlined here:

Describe the impact that your nominee’s service has had on individuals and/or communities:
    Last edited by Cleaner44; 04-18-2012 at 09:16 PM.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

I recently heard Ron Paul make a statement that all his supporters should get together and do a march. How hard would it be to organize a march where everyone march in there major towns and city on the same day at the same time? How would we go about organizing something like this? I'm thinking that we could get a hold of the campaign organizers in each district and see if they can get together all of their people and agree on a day and time for the march. Would anyone be willing to help organize such a activity?

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    I recently heard Ron Paul make a statement that all his supporters should get together and do a march. How hard would it be to organize a march where everyone march in there major towns and city on the same day at the same time? How would we go about organizing something like this? I'm thinking that we could get a hold of the campaign organizers in each district and see if they can get together all of their people and agree on a day and time for the march. Would anyone be willing to help organize such a activity?
    The media won't cover it, so what would be the purpose?

I suggest instead a live link up president paul chanting session. Via, skype, RevPac live feed or whatever way you can communicate, and chant together for a short period of a few minutes "President Paul!". It would change the world.

I'd suggest a President Paul Pray In but I'm not religious so someone with credentials in this area might want to suggest it for me.

Better than a Romney Rage Day I guess...
    Ron Paul: He irritates more idiots in fewer words than any American politician ever.

NO MORE LIARS! Ron Paul 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Can anybody else confirm if this was a recent comment? I remember RP saying the same thing back in '08, but I haven't heard him say it recently.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by InTradePro View Post
    The media won't cover it, so what would be the purpose?

I suggest instead a live link up president paul chanting session. Via, skype, RevPac live feed or whatever way you can communicate, and chant together for a short period of a few minutes "President Paul!". It would change the world.
    Interesting... Or just a single time for a chant around the world. Everyone records the event. Im sure you'd get some viral vides of people chanting in the most unexpected places at the exact same moment in time.

Disturbed's idea is hilarious!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.