Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rise for Liberty, Moneybomb May 17th - Planning and Promotion

Quote Originally Posted by No Free Beer View Post
    stop debating what the name should be! It's wasting time. Keep your theme and go with it. Good Lord...
    I think we are fleshing out and developing it, not changing it.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by seawolf View Post
    Did anyone coordinate the date with the Campaign.....My God the Primary Season is just about over on May 17th??????

In my opinion, 29 days from now is way too long!!!! It should be no later than the end of the first week in May.....

Big Mistake!!!
    I'm been told to push it forward and back.

We ended up settling on this date.

It will give us time to promote and develop, while giving people time to save money. Remember, we just ended a Moneybomb yesterday.
    - zHorns
    Organizer of the Rise for Liberty Moneybomb.

“We, as a group, now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable, you have an obligation to do something about it.” - Ron Paul, Rally for the Republic

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by zHorns View Post
    I'm been told to push it forward and back.

We ended up settling on this date.

It will give us time to promote and develop, while giving people time to save money. Remember, we just ended a Moneybomb yesterday.
    fine.

we may end up with some campaign led end of month push anyhow, it wouldn't be the first time. So let's go with this.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Okay, thanks for the response. Good Luck!!

I'm busy working on promotion materials and the web site.

Hopefully, someone working with the In It To Win It will contact me, that will save a lot of time.

If you haven't already...

Like the Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/riseforliberty
    Share and Attend the Event Page - https://www.facebook.com/events/296655957077018/

We need to remember, that this is the last Moneybomb between here and Tampa, the work we put into this will play a hand in Ron's success going forward. It's time to get busy!
    Last edited by zHorns; 04-18-2012 at 08:20 PM.
    - zHorns

“We, as a group, now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable, you have an obligation to do something about it.” - Ron Paul, Rally for the Republic

Great job so far z. Do you have a domain?

Quote Originally Posted by joshnorris14 View Post
    yes, he does that is why the name of the thread. A bunch were taken. But I'd still like to use the 'something's happening here song in a video....it fits NDAA the Patriot act and that new HR 347 or whatever the number was, so very perfectly....
    Last edited by sailingaway; 04-18-2012 at 08:27 PM.

http://riseforliberty.com

We tried to make sure to find a name that had a domain available.

The pledge site is in progress.
    - zHorns

This is great timing to coincide with "Stop cyber spying week". Can someone get a graphic stylized like z has? "Stop CISPA..." "Stop Cyber Spying..." et cetra?

This is great timing to coincide with "Stop cyber spying week". Can someone get a graphic stylized like z has? "Stop CISPA..." "Stop Cyber Spying..." et cetra?
    That's a great idea! I had no idea it was that week! But yeah, the idea is to go after all that sort of stuff... and raise awareness of what is happening at the same time we raise awareness of the fact that Ron opposes all that stuff, and advertise the money bomb.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everyone on twitter needs to start tweeting out #CISPA #CongressTMI #RiseforLiberty

retweeted and following

What do you all think of stuff that calls out other candidates like this?

Last edited by zHorns; 04-18-2012 at 10:06 PM.
    - zHorns

What do you all think of stuff that calls out other candidates like this?

I'm fine with it, but I'd say 'let's not settle FOR that' instead of 'with that'. And that one I'd do split screen with Newt saying he wanted to 'expand the Patriot Act' (it was when NDAA was up and it was clear he was referring to it), Obama having signed NDAA and Romney saying he would have....
    Last edited by sailingaway; 04-18-2012 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I'm fine with it, but I'd say 'let's not settle FOR that' instead of 'with that'. And that one I'd do split screen with Newt saying he wanted to 'expand the Patriot Act' (it was when NDAA was up and it was clear he was referring to it), Obama having signed NDAA and Romney saying he would have....
    Here ya go:

I like the idea of doing some of these, along with the usually ones. I'll play around with some Newt and Obama ones tomorrow.
    - zHorns

zHorns, check your Private Messages. I sent you a couple...
    "The reality is that politics involves itself with us whether we like it or not. We can bury our heads in the sand and hope that things don't get too bad, or we can fight back when government treats us as its servant rather than its master." -Ron Paul July 5, 2005

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJPrinter View Post
    zHorns, check your Private Messages. I sent you a couple...
    Replied. Thanks.
    - zHorns

I've PM'd orenbus and hopefully will hear something tomorrow, if not, I'll toss together a site.

Also, I should have most of the banners, avatars and other promotional stuff done tomorrow.

If you haven't already, do the following!

Like the Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/riseforliberty
    Invite your friends to the event - https://www.facebook.com/events/296655957077018/

This is our last big attempt to raise money for the campaign. It's time to get busy!
    - zHorns

Okay, as far as what I can do to help, I'll gladly work on static images, banners, avatars, print quality flyers and stuff like that. Are you thinking of emulating the clean look of the official campaign site? That's kind of what I've seen so far in what you've done. Basically, just point me in the right direction theme wise & I'll get to work. Or, if your not there yet, I can always throw a few things together & everyone can offer critique...
    "The reality is that politics involves itself with us whether we like it or not. We can bury our heads in the sand and hope that things don't get too bad, or we can fight back when government treats us as its servant rather than its master." -Ron Paul July 5, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by CJPrinter View Post
    Okay, as far as what I can do to help, I'll gladly work on static images, banners, avatars, print quality flyers and stuff like that. Are you thinking of emulating the clean look of the official campaign site? That's kind of what I've seen so far in what you've done. Basically, just point me in the right direction theme wise & I'll get to work. Or, if your not there yet, I can always throw a few things together & everyone can offer critique...
    I like the current style. It's a good look, more of a focus on the message.

Here's it in action: https://www.facebook.com/riseforliberty

Anyways, it's 1 am here and I've got to get up at 6 am. I'll be back!
    Last edited by zHorns; 04-18-2012 at 11:08 PM.
    - zHorns

I've PM'd orenbus and hopefully will hear something tomorrow, if not, I'll toss together a site.

Also, I should have most of the banners, avatars and other promotional stuff done tomorrow.

If you haven't already, do the following!

Like the Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/riseforliberty
    Invite your friends to the event - https://www.facebook.com/events/296655957077018/

This is our last big attempt to raise money for the campaign. It's time to get busy!
    Sorry, I was posting & didn't see this one until after I hit submit. LOL

I like the current style. It's a good look, more of a focus on the message.

Here's it in action: https://www.facebook.com/riseforliberty

Anyways, it's 1 am here and I've got to get up at 6 am. I'll be back!
    I'm not suggesting changing it if you've already decided on a style/theme. I was simply offering my services so you don't have to do it all. If they are not currently needed, I completely understand. If/when they are, feel free to contact me & I'll be happy to do what I can.

Yup...getting late...time for bed...

thank you both!!

i´m in for this!
    KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!

I am in: I just sent the group an email about last nights meeting and put up a post for ideas in the think tank.

We will do another meeting saturday night sometime

qwerty

Send me your email.

Sailing I think you were two busy but if you want to give me a good email I will get you in
    RP Rocks

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've created an intro for a potential "Rise for Liberty" money bomb video. I could also use sailingaway's music choice if the effort is needed or welcomed........

Last edited by Constitutional Paulicy; 04-19-2012 at 05:52 AM.
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

I'm working on an Obama and Newt banner.

Anyone have a few things, each of them did or support that aren't liberty-friendly?

Like Obama signing NDAA and Patriot Act Extension.
    - zHorns

Here's the Obama one, let me know what you think.

Last edited by zHorns; 04-19-2012 at 06:31 AM.
    - zHorns

Here's the Newt one:

I'm always looking for ideas!
    - zHorns

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast