http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdDZ5...ature=youtu.be

All the action is within the first 5 minutes of the video.

The video begins with the parliamentarian from the RNC explaining the problem with 3 extra ballots being cast. He is followed by the MC (former governor Jim Geringer) for a brief moment and then the Romney attorney (Lee Rudofsky sp?) comes to the mic and says that the campaign agrees with the decision of the parliamentarian. Then I come to the mic and I also say that our campaign agrees, but I point out where the extra ballots came from - the executive committee. Watch and you see that I put my hands out to the side, indicating that they came from the head tables. I do not name names at the mic, however, everyone quickly figured out who it was from word of mouth across the convention floor.

The state chairwoman cast a ballot and was not entitled to a vote. My legislator told me afterwards that she knew better than to cast a vote because he heard her speak at a state meeting last month where she SAID that she does not get to vote at convention. BTW, my legislator is on the Romney advisory team for the state so for him to say this, I have no doubt it's true.

The national committee woman, Jan Larimer, cast TWO ballots. She is the former Vice Chairman under Micheal Steele, of the entire RNC. Do you think she knew that casting 2 ballots is wrong? I think she did. She was an actual delegate from her county so she was entitled to a vote - 1 VOTE.

Then national committee man, Greg Schaffer, cast a ballot and was not entitled to vote. He is on the state advisory board for the Romney Campaign.