Thread: URGENT need at least 4 organizers and as many volunteers as possible for April 24 project

URGENT need at least 4 organizers and as many volunteers as possible for April 24 project

We have 5 primaries coming up in about 6 days, I need at least 4 other organizers and a number of volunteers for a project. The primaries are as follows:

Apr 24 ------- Connecticut -------- 28 delegates ----------------------- 25/3
    Apr 24 ------- Delaware ----------- 17 delegates ----------------------- 17/0
    Apr 24 ------- New York ----------- 95 delegates ---------------------- 81/14
    Apr 24 ------- Pennsylvania ------- 72 delegates ---------------------- 0/72
    Apr 24 ------- Rhode Island ------- 19 delegates ---------------------- 16/3

Each organizer needs to do the following:
    1) participate in a confernce calls with the other organizers to establish direction and needs.
    2) Set up a free conference call number for their territory.
    3) Take one of the states and determine every meetup, C4L, YAL chapter, etc. in that state and in every ajoining state and contact them. Meetup in particular has limits on how many messages you can send so we will need volunteers as time is short to spread the message. We have contact info for some, and once contact is established with a group in the state, more contact info should be easy to obtain.

For every state coming up, ask the locals
    1) where they could use help and what parts of their state are not beeing worked.
    2) Inquire about their supply situation.
    3) Establish a rEVOLution activist couch surfing program for THIS WEEKEND! And possibly additional days. Find activists willing to host visiting boots on the ground.
    4) If appropriate, establish a chipin to help cover gas and food for our traveling volunteers.
    5) Research any event we can get in between now and election day, such as county fairs, carnivals, gun shows, etc. I know it's last minutee, but something might break in our favor.

For every neighboring state:
    1) our goal is for every group to send a SUV or mini-van full of supporters to the primary state THIS WEEKEND to help out.
    2) If the state has already had their election, to establish a supplies collection of anything unused and distribute that wherever it is most needed in the target state.
    3) Organizers need to coordinate, as for example NJ touches NY, PA and DE – all of which go on the 24th.

Volunteers and organizers please step up. If anyone has additional ideas on how we could help these states, please chime in.

-t

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    PA has their fecal matter coagulated. From another thread - they want poll workers on the 24th...

District Coordinators:
    District 1: Dale Kerns ( d1@ronpaulpa.com)
    District 2: William Faust ( d2@ronpaulpa.com)
    District 3: Brandom Magoon ( d3@ronpaulpa.com)
    District 4: Rebekah Forney, Dave Garry ( d4@ronpaulpa.com)
    District 5: Thomas Brown, Mark Brady ( d5@ronpaulpa.com)
    District 6: Gary Lloyd ( d6@ronpaulpa.com)
    District 7: Pat Sellers ( d7@ronpaulpa.com)
    District 8: Rob Pepe ( d8@ronpaulpa.com)
    District 9: Audra Cruder ( d9@ronpaulpa.com)
    District 10: Billy Allred ( d10@ronpaulpa.com)
    District 11: Scott Davis ( d11@ronpaulpa.com)
    District 12: Lawrence Borland ( d12@ronpaulpa.com)
    District 13: Ken Fichtner, Steven Gilber ( d13@ronpaulpa.com)
    District 14: Andy Maul, Jared Yanovich ( d14@ronpaulpa.com)
    District 15: Rich Piotrowski, Giovanni Landi ( d15@ronpaulpa.com)
    District 16: Ben Sheaffer ( d16@ronpaulpa.com)
    District 17: Eric Villano ( d17@ronpaulpa.com)
    District 18: Elizabeth Heaton ( d18@ronpaulpa.com)

-t

I think all meetups from every county in PA should make an attempt to get to Philly on the 22. The state coordinator should pull together a meetup meeting that night - group think and brainstorm .. then get are arses in gear for Ron Paul 2012 going home. I'd like to see someone I know from the 2008 campaign at least.

I've been getting calls for days now just explaining to noobies. Their calling my old line so they are finding me via someone I know. (Most are Santorum supporters and DO NOT want Mittens getting the Nomination) I got 6 calls yesterday from people in different counties wanting to know how elections work and what they can do to get Ron Paul the GOP nomination at this point. I did the best I could to explain and emphasized manning the polls. Although I didn't pass on delegate info. Volunteers are out there and some are deciding at the last minute to switch to Ron Paul .. but this is PA and they want to talk to someone not send emails, texts, foot notes etc etc. 5 of the 6 yesterday didn't have facebook.

I'm just telling everyone to get to Independence Mall in Philly on the 22 ... can figure out something from there because that's where everyone will be anyhows.

JMO.
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

People who have materials that they'd like people to distribute should bring those materials to Philly on the 22nd. Agree with Melissa here.

I don't know about some sort of massive organizing project started a week before primaries.

Perhaps some sort of massive organizing should be done with June primaries, and work toward the front.

I have no idea what is going on in, oh, Delaware, but let's assume that the campaign is on top of this.