Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glen Bradley Matching Donations Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Glen Bradley Matching Donations Thread

Time is running out. It's that simple.

I know the economy is rough, cash is tight, and we're just coming off a money bomb for The Man, Ron Paul himself.

I know all that. I know something else, too. I know that I would REALLY like to see Glen Bradley in the North Carolina State Senate next year. And if we don't get on the ball - pronto! - then there's a real chance it might not happen. That would be a practical loss for North Carolina, a political loss for the liberty movement, and a personal loss for everyone here on Ron Paul Forums.

Like you, I'm about tapped out. But I did scrape together a bit of change. (Y'know, selling blood, begging on the street, and compromising my personal dignity in ways too lurid to even mention in decent company - like dressing up as Barack Obama and schmoozing for donations at the local National Public Radio social...)

Anyway, here's the deal: I will match any and all donations up to a combined total of $250.

You can double your donation by posting it here. Your $5 becomes $10. Your $10 becomes $20. Heck, even if you can only donate $2, PLEASE toss it in!! This is literally a case where every little bit helps!

So again: I will match any and all donations up to a combined total of $250.

I wish it was more. I hope that anyone who can donate more will start a matching thread too, because I know - I'm *postitive* - that there are a lot of people here on RPF who can afford to donate five, ten... or even two dollars. And every. cent. helps!

Donate at Glen's site: http://glenbradley2012.com/ or specifically: http://www.glenbradley2012.com/donate.php

Come on, everyone. Let's do this!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $25.00

Confirmation number: 94678145YN209xxxx.
    An email with your donation details has been sent to [/email] and you can print your donation receipt.

Donations Coordinator Contact Information
    Committee to Elect Glen Bradley
    treasurer@glenbradley.net
    919-272-7168
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks!! I will post a match shortly; I am hoping to match several contributions at the same time in order to minimize the transaction fee(s).

$225 to go! Who's next??

I should be able to get $25 by this afternoon.

I will be making a contribution to Gunny's campaign later today. How much can blood can we get from KCIndy?

Confirmation Number: 7Y871751H5107XXXX Placed on Apr 17, 2012
    Purpose Donation
    amount
    Glen Bradley for State Senate
    Reference: NewSiteJuly2011 $20.12 USD
    Total Amount: $20.12 USD
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Confirmation Number: 1A7235878031XXXXX Placed on Apr 17, 2012
    Purpose Donation
    amount
    Glen Bradley for State Senate
    Reference: NewSiteJuly2011 $25.00 USD

Total Amount: $25.00 USD
    “But let it not be said that we did nothing. Let not those who love the power of the welfare/warfare state label the dissenters of authoritarianism as unpatriotic or uncaring. Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security. Understanding the magnificent rewards of a free society makes us unbashful in its promotion, fully realizing that maximum wealth is created and the greatest chance for peace comes from a society respectful of individual liberty.”

― Ron Paul

Hello,

This email confirms that you have donated Committee to Elect Glen Bradley $50.00 USD using PayPal.

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *GLENBRADLEY".

Donation Details

Donation amount: $50.00 USD
    Total: $50.00 USD
    Purpose: Glen Bradley for State Senate

Recipient information

Donations coordinator: Committee to Elect Glen Bradley
    Contact email: treasurer@glenbradley.net

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Travlyr View Post
    Hello,

This email confirms that you have donated Committee to Elect Glen Bradley $50.00 USD using PayPal.

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *GLENBRADLEY".

Donation Details

Recipient information

Donations coordinator: Committee to Elect Glen Bradley
    Contact email: treasurer@glenbradley.net

WOOT! Thanks, my friend!

$120.12 down, and... uh.... how much to go? Drat, it seems those five years I spent repeating the third grade were a real waste of time!

Still lots of room to go, folks - five, ten, twenty.... or even two bucks - get it matched right now!

Please???

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post
    WOOT! Thanks, my friend!

$120.12 down, and... uh.... how much to go? Drat, it seems those five years I spent repeating the third grade were a real waste of time!

Still lots of room to go, folks - five, ten, twenty.... or even two bucks - get it matched right now!

Please???
    LOL ... I graduated the third grade after the third time. Here is some ciphering for ya ... $129.88 to go.

Thanks one and all!

Still plenty of room to go. I'm not joking when I say even a couple of dollars helps. Send it in, and post it here. I'll be matching shortly; I hope to match as many as possible at the same time in order to minimize the transaction fees.

Sacrifice for freedom - give up that Starbucks GrandoMaxoWhopperLatte (can you tell I'm not familiar with the Starbucks menu?) and send Gunny a fiver!

Late night BUMP for matching donations for Gunny!

I know you're reading this. Yeah, that's right. YOU. And I know you can afford five or ten bucks. So I'm asking ya - please donate. It's quick and easy. Just go to Gunny's website: www.glenbradley2012.com or hit the direct donation link at www.glenbradley2012.com/donate.php

As Travlyr helpfully points out, there's still $129.88 waiting to be matched!

I'm on my phone so I don't have all the confirmation number and everything but I just gave funny 15 bucks..... Right after giving ron 20 I might add.

Great!

Let's keep 'em coming!

And if anyone is able to donate to Gunny in the next few days, post it here. Your credit is good and I'll take you at your word and match it.

How much easier can it be??
    Last edited by KCIndy; 04-17-2012 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Added bolding 'cause it's SO important! ;)

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Confirmation number: 88L261323H207xxxx

$25.00
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

//bump// for financial match!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Okay, I may not have a chance to get online tomorrow, and I don't want Gunny to have to wait any longer for this money anyway.

Here's my end of the deal:

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Confirmation number: 98L97927FU213104A
    Donation amount: $250.00 USD
    Total: $250.00 USD
    Reference: NewSiteJuly2011
    Contributor: Ken Covey

I would still encourage anyone and everyone to please, please PLEASE chip in five, ten, or twenty bucks. Whatever you can afford. I can't say it often enough: every little bit helps.

If every registered user who had visited these forums over the past week would have chipped in just one single dollar, I'm guessing Glen's election campaign would pretty well be fully funded. So it's up to you. IT REALLY DEPENDS ON YOU! It's so easy to take a pass on this, let it slide and figure someone else will take care of it. After all, you're just one person, right? But if every person decides not to act and let someone else do the work, freedom and liberty die.

Two hundred and thirty seven years ago, Patrick Henry famously proclaimed, "Give me liberty, or give me death!" and thus helped light the fires of revolution. Are we going to let those flames die out today? We need to keep the fire of freedom burning bright, and Glen's just the man to fan those flames - assuming each and every one of us can bear to part with the five or ten bucks needed to keep him in office.

Five bucks? Please?? http://www.glenbradley2012.com/donate.php

Lunchtime bump for anyone who has been tempted to toss in five or ten bucks

but

hasn't

quite

decided

to

do

so

yet...

Five bucks! You can do it!!

Early voting begins tomorrow in North Carolina.

It's not too late - If you have five or ten bucks, now's the time to kick it in for Gunny!

We had 2 local supporters donate. Ticker is up to $2083.88

Quote Originally Posted by jacque View Post
    We had 2 local supporters donate. Ticker is up to $2083.88
    Great!

I don't know how many people (even here on RPF) are aware of this, but today marks the 237th anniversary of the Battle of Lexington. The Battle of Lexington was the "Shot Heard 'Round the World" that marked the beginning of the American Revolution. It was today, exactly 237 years ago, that patriots stood on Lexington Green to say "Enough!"

Are we still willing to stand up today and say "Enough!" to an overbearing government, even when against great odds?

I know for a fact that Glen Bradley has been unafraid and willing to stand up and say "Enough!" even against derision and long odds. That kind of courage was rare in 1775, and seems to be much more rare today.

So call it "spam" if ya want, folks, but I'm asking again:

ARE YOU WILLING TO SACRIFICE FIVE OR TEN BUCKS (OR MORE?) IN THE NAME OF LIBERTY? I really don't think it's too much to ask. If you agree, please kick in with a donation for Glen.

http://www.glenbradley2012.com/donate.php

Donation Details

Receipt Number: 3350-6346-6821-6829

Quote Originally Posted by aclove View Post
    Donation Details

Receipt Number: 3350-6346-6821-6829

Thanks so much! +Rep!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Carolina

This man was formally endorsed by RP!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...m-quot-Bradley!
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

Bump! Come on guys, there's no excuse not to donate at least $10 to Glen's campaign

Ticker is up to $2193.88 from 43 supporters!

Since we started this mini fundraiser, the manual ticker is $2459.88 from 52 donors.

Thanks all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast